Diverge Networks
Zanes ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Zanes ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Zanes ban appeal - Zane - 12-29-2022

Your Name: Zane 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:525827534

Reason for ban: talkin shit 

Length of ban: perma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): apology 

Why should you be unbanned? ima keep it real with ya, yall caught me on my come down of a molly binge and i wasnt having no shit. but i apologize for getting mad and going off on yall. i realize  should have just taken the tickets and not said shit.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: Zanes ban appeal - CaptSkull21 - 12-29-2022

+1 I think Zane deserves another chance he was fun to play with knee the rules and was a good rper probably should stop doing drugs tho

RE: Zanes ban appeal - Mascotics - 12-29-2022

+1 Had a nice long chat with him about his actions and I believe he deserves another chance.

RE: Zanes ban appeal - Eospin - 12-29-2022

So your other ban appeal was ALSO at the end of a molly binge?

While I don't speak for him, I don't think Pendred wants junkie losers who can't control their actions on his staff team. Seems silly.

Serve out some time, then maybe you should come back- for now, if you can't even handle not getting on a game and going batshit insane while on a "molly binge", you can't handle playing at all.

RE: Zanes ban appeal - Zane - 12-29-2022

(12-29-2022, 09:17 PM)Uno! Wrote: So your other ban appeal was ALSO at the end of a molly binge?

While I don't speak for him, I don't think Pendred wants junkie losers who can't control their actions on his staff team. Seems silly.

Serve out some time, then maybe you should come back- for now, if you can't even handle not getting on a game and going batshit insane while on a "molly binge", you can't handle playing at all.
i aint even trying to get on the staff team and i aint no junkie. and went insane i was talkin shit not going insane like tf? dont be replying when u have no idea what happened

RE: Zanes ban appeal - Eospin - 12-29-2022

(12-29-2022, 09:43 PM)Zane Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 09:17 PM)Uno! Wrote: So your other ban appeal was ALSO at the end of a molly binge?

i aint even trying to get on the staff team and i aint no junkie. and went insane i was talkin shit not going insane like tf? dont be replying when u have no idea what happened
I watched it unfold then heard about the finer details from those also there (things like what was said in staff chat).

You, clearly, had no self control. Why even get on the server if you are on a molly binge?

i had self control i just didnt give a fuck they pissed me off, they were on my ass about tickets when they had like 6 other mfs on tell them too i even said i would take some in a little after i RP for awhile. its a mafiaRP server for a reason not just take tickets all fucking day.

RE: Zanes ban appeal - Cordelier - 12-29-2022

Your unban would be supported by proof of discharge from a rehab facility.

RE: Zanes ban appeal - Rem - 12-29-2022

you are a junkie

crazy how i do just a little bit of molly not even a gram and yall calling me a junkie

go live a little

your here for 1 life and 1 only make it the best you can

also if i was a junkie i wouldnt have a computer lmao i would have sold it