Diverge Networks
Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=5074)

Pages: 1 2

Staff App - Yoka - 12-30-2022

In-Game Name(s): Corporal Joey Lombardo, Gustavo Guild
Steam Name: Solo_the_God
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199062712764/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:551223518
Discord Username: Timbo#0369
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 5d 23h
The server you spend the most time on (SouthSide/UnionCity): Southside
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-4 hours during the week and 5-6 during the weekend.
Have you read the rules?: YES
Do you have a working microphone?: YES
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): YES
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: NO
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: YES

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: My reason I'm applying to become an admin is that I love playing on this server and I think that if I can become an admin I could have an actual impact on this server. There are quite a lot of times when I'm not doing much or don't have anything to do so instead of doing nothing I can become an admin and make it more fun for others. I also have noticed that there are not many staff members on during the night which is when I am mostly active so I can play a big part in taking tickets and helping people during the night. Another big part of me wanting to be an admin is because I have a lot of time to put toward the game and make a difference. I would also like to host events for all of the people to make it fun for people and make memories with everyone.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I think I should be [b]considered over other candidates because I am very hard-working and I'm willing to work hard to help out the people on the server. I'm very unbiased toward all people and have a very short temper. I also think I would be a very good candidate because of the time I can put into this game.  I also am good with all the people on the server I've never gotten into an argument with others.[/b]
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where what position and how long): I have had no previous staffing experience.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No I have not

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I think I'm known in certain communities around the server. I'm really only known for my cop character. I'm has known in the PD group to be pretty chill and not controlling to people or bossy with people. I'm also a very hardworking person who gets all of their work done so no one else has to. People would also say that I'm a nice person to both other PD officers and citizens. My reputation is a loyal guy who always wants to help people no matter the situation they are in.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: 

[b]Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If it happened to someone else I would wait to see if anyone takes the ticket and if no one does that's when I would go and take the ticket and then ask for any video proof of it happening after receiving the video and checking logs I would see if there is an admin that can take over. If I was RDM'ed I would get all of the evidence needed and see if I can talk to a higher-up to take it over and punish the person for their wrongdoings but if they cant ill take it into my own hands.[/b]
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: First, I would gather all of the evidence needed for the situation and act upon the unfair abuse.
[b]A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging.  After getting multiple reports about my friend committing these acts I would bring them to me and ask them to stop whatever they were doing. If they refuse to do so I will act accordingly and first check logs and get the proof I need to handle the situation accordingly and unbiasedly.[/b]

RE: Staff App - Marzii - 12-30-2022

+1 guy knows how to rp and would be good as staff.

RE: Staff App - Plixily - 12-30-2022

+1 app could use a Lil bit more words but overall not a bad app

RE: Staff App - Moses - 12-30-2022

'Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.'

You missed a spot.

RE: Staff App - Yoka - 12-30-2022

(12-30-2022, 01:39 AM)plixily Wrote: +1 app could use a Lil bit more words but overall not a bad app
Thanks for the feedback brother

RE: Staff App - Plixily - 12-30-2022

(12-30-2022, 01:40 AM)Moses Wrote: 'Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.'

You missed a spot.
Baller Moses response

RE: Staff App - HookGD - 12-30-2022

+1 kool dude

RE: Staff App - treefeeder9 - 12-30-2022

+1 Is a good guy to get to know he helped me figure out many problems I came across in the server and hope to see him as an admin one day.

RE: Staff App - String - 12-30-2022

-1 no effort on your staff app, write a better one this shows no effort and commitment to diverge networks.

(12-30-2022, 02:13 AM)treefeeder9 Wrote: +1 Is a good guy to get to know he helped me figure out many problems I came across in the server and hope to see him as an admin one 
we all know you are his friend this app is shit

(12-30-2022, 01:39 AM)plixily Wrote: +1 app could use a Lil bit more words but overall not a bad app
stop lying, you were staff. this is bad staff app

RE: Staff App - Yoka - 12-30-2022

(12-30-2022, 05:15 AM)String Wrote: -1 no effort on your staff app, write a better one this shows no effort and commitment to diverge networks.

(12-30-2022, 02:13 AM)treefeeder9 Wrote: +1 Is a good guy to get to know he helped me figure out many problems I came across in the server and hope to see him as an admin one 
we all know you are his friend this app is shit

stop lying, you were staff. this is bad staff app
+1