Diverge Networks
My Staff application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: My Staff application (/showthread.php?tid=5079)

My Staff application - x_rocker_x1 - 12-31-2022

In-Game Name(s): Bo Le Dong, Luke Bocelli Luke finch,
Steam Name: Pimp Butters
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122090737/
Steam ID: 76561199122090737
Discord Username: Donny#2012
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):1 week 5 days 12 hours 24 min
Server you spend the most time on SouthSide
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-4 hours
Have you read the rules?: yes  
Do you have a working microphone?:yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:no
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterisk require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * this server has giving me a good time that I have played and I want to give back to the community. I want to host events that make memoriesI want to make it a fun time for new players and older players  alike. I just love this community so much and want to try admin. I love this game and how its different from any other server. Also feel like it’s a way of giving back.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?  I have been in 4 factions I have knowledge of server. I have free time to spend besides having to play hockey. I want to help in the server some how I’m respectful and open minded and willing to try new things.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? I have tried to staff a dark RP server three years ago, but it didn’t work out. The server was called aether networks if you need to know I had a great time there, but I found a better server which is this one, so I stopped playing on there and played this one a lot. Staffing seems cool and I want that experience.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: no I haven’t. I’ve been warned once or twice a long time ago but that’s about it. There might be some other stuff, but I don’t remember. I have never been banned on really any server. I hate being banned because maybe I want to play that server gain some time.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *I think I’m well know by my custom clothing . members in my faction and other factions may know me  from RPing with them or having a conversation with them. I know some people don’t know me and that’s ok I want to get my name out there by being an admin.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
Duggar
Tables
Eliza
Claire: Moses
@ -------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Go on to my staff char and take care of the matter or request another admin to take the ticket if I’m to busy to do it.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you are abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do? Tell them to stop there actions first then if they don’t report them to a higher member that can take care of them
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Ill warn them and tell them that they should stop cuz its my duty to ban people that do that and for the sake of are friendship to not do that anymore. if he proceeds ill ban him/her for the appropriate time.
---------------------------------------------------------

Please understand that once a staff application is posted you are open to receiving either negative or positive critique from the community as well as staff. Your consistent activity on the server will also be monitored and applications can remain open for weeks before any sort of decision is made on them.

Thank you for reading my letter and I hope you consider me right for the job. if you deny my application there is no hard feelings between me or anyone in this server. I will have fun as a
-Donny

RE: My Staff application - Marzii - 12-31-2022

+1 yes donny

RE: My Staff application - Sammy - 12-31-2022

Hey.

A little short on time. 1 week is not much, the answers are hard to discerne because they are the same as the answers. Could’ve work a little bit more on it. But I see potential. +1.

Good recommendations too.

RE: My Staff application - Tables - 12-31-2022

+1 Based application.

RE: My Staff application - Plixily - 12-31-2022

+1 Fairly short on playtime but ik this dude pretty well and seems like a good fit for staff hope you get it good luck

RE: My Staff application - Branchyjoker91 - 01-05-2023

+1 know the guy, would be a great addition to the staff team.

My Staff application - Rem - 01-12-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.