Diverge Networks
Staff Application Plixily - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Staff Application Plixily (/showthread.php?tid=5084)

Pages: 1 2

Staff Application Plixily - Plixily - 01-01-2023

In-Game Name(s): Sergeant Joel Miller, Manuel "9 Toes" Baha
Steam Name: Plixily
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199177607512
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:608670892
Discord Username: Plixily#4124
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 2w 2d 15h 55m
Server you spend the most time on (SouthSide/UnionCity): Southside
Time Zone: Est
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Honestly a good 6-8 hours 
Have you read the rules?: Yes multiple times 
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes Very
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * Honestly I just really wanna be back on the staff team I really enjoyed working with you guys. But if I would have to say my reason for re applying it would be as follows. Usually all throughout the day when I or a friend makes a ticket sometimes it can be hard for us to get ahold of a staff member. It totally makes sense they are busy people not only with their staff chars but most of them have faction characters or PD characters that they have to attend to. I just would like to be able to help take some of those tickets again because when I used to be on the staff team I would take a good amount of my time on and use it for staffing. If it is anything like I remember tickets piled up quickly and honestly from a player's standpoint it can be really annoying waiting for someone to take that ticket especially if they made a ticket on someone breaking the rules. So yeah, that's why I would love to join back and help you guys. Also, another reason would be because I play the server at least 6+ hours a day and I get a little bit bored just playing on a normal character. I would like to use some of my spare time for the good and help you guys staff and deal with rule breakers. Also, i have a cop character and I do a lot of Hiring/Promoting and when I do I have to wait for a staff member to take my ticket to whitelist them or whatever it might be . instead, I could just simply use the command and do it myself without bugging the truly busy staff team that you guys are.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * Why should I be chosen over the other candidates. Well, I would first off like to say I am not in this for a competition against other applications so good luck to anyone else who makes one. But however, I feel as though I would be once again a great addition to the staff team. As I stated above I am very active on this server I play it anytime I get the chance which is usually most of my day. Also, I have a great amount of experience with not only the rules but how to staff. I still remember all the commands and everything else that goes along with staffing. Also, I have learned from my past staff team experience. I admit the reason I got kicked off was my fault and I would like to apologize for the way I acted, However, I feel as though I have earned myself a second chance on the staff team to at least show you guys I have changed for the better. And another reason I feel like I should be considered over the other candidates is that I completely redid this entire app over again I truly care about this server enough to want to be back on staff I am can assure you I will not misuse this privilege.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes many This server, an old Minecraft server I used to play as well as a five M RP server 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Honestly, I have been banned a few times and I take full accountability for the bans.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I think I have a pretty good reputation, first off I am very well respected in the PD as well as many people in the community think highly of me . I am always helping newer players out by giving them jobs and such so all in all I think I am very well respected  
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Honestly, I couldn't list them all I am great friends with just about all of them.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would take a clip of the incident After this I would make a staff ticket using @ followed by I was just rdmed Then I would hope the staff member would treat the rdm fairly and diligently.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would inform any other staff member that I could trust also I would clip the incident of him abusing his power and make a ua ticket if it comes to it. And hopefully the person would be dealt with according to his actions fairly and adequately. 

[b]A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:
I would deal with them like any other person just because they are my friend doesn't mean they can just break the rules and get away with it.[/b]

RE: Staff Application Plixily - Tables - 01-01-2023

+1 He is a based person and is a good roleplayer.

RE: Staff Application Plixily - Marzii - 01-01-2023

+1 I've been friends with him for a bit before I started playing the server and he got me into it, since then I haven't been able to stop playing. With my experience with the dude he deserves another chance as Staff, he clearly keeps making apps which means that he wants another chance. Plixily knows how to rp no matter the situation, he's actually the one who inspired me to join Staff. I generally hope you get it back plixily, good luck man.

RE: Staff Application Plixily - HookGD - 01-01-2023

+1 Plixily is a well-respected person in the community. I have spoken with him about his staff experience and he has said nothing but good things about you guys and seems sincerely sorry for the incident that got him kicked off. He has grown and matured as a person and I truly think he deserves a second chance on the staff team.

RE: Staff Application Plixily - BrightLikeNeonGutz - 01-01-2023

+1 Dude is awesome I see nothing wrong with him being back on staff good luck

RE: Staff Application Plixily - Yoka - 01-01-2023

+1 Know this man from PD always a great person to be around and would be perfect pick for staff -Joey Lombardo

RE: Staff Application Plixily - Eliza - 01-01-2023

+1 he has 9 toes

RE: Staff Application Plixily - SupremeSalad - 01-01-2023

+1 Dude promoted me in pd pretty baller guy ngl

RE: Staff Application Plixily - bitterfield - 01-01-2023

+1 Amazing guy would be a great addition to the staff team and would be a great asset.

RE: Staff Application Plixily - Ducksauce - 01-01-2023

+1 I love this nigga, dude would be dope to have on the staff team