Diverge Networks
Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=5104)

Staff Application - Venom - 01-06-2023

In-Game Name(s): Alex Redknob Barbaco, Alex Redsalami Dilani 
Steam Name: The_venom2k 
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199088065388/ 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:563899830 
Discord Username: The_venom2k#4416 
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1 week 1day 22hours 44 minutes 
Server you spend the most time on (SouthSide/UnionCity): Southside 
Time Zone: MT 
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3 to 4 hours a day 
Have you read the rules?: yes 
Do you have a working microphone?: yes 
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): yes 
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: yes 
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes 
------------------------------------------------- 
Long Answer 
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum. 

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *  

I've enjoyed my time on the server and I want to help with it. I’m also in MT time zone which I don’t see allot of staff online during that time so I'd like to help with the few staff that are on during that time. I’ve also seen allot of cool people on the staff team that I believe I could really benefit from working with them. In general I think this community has been the best community I’ve been in. Its really good for escaping irl problems and I want to help keep that energy going and growing in the community by staffing 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *  

I’m dedicated to whatever goal is put in front of me. I feel like I’d be able to connect to the the minges that join and come to a resolution that would benefit everyone. I have a great personality and friendly towards people. I have a good amount of free time to put towards staffing. I like helping people figure things and how things are. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): WaveGaming Hogwarts rp: 3 months 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have not been banned 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * 

I wouldn’t say well known but the reputation I have is good I’m known for my outgoing and easy to talk to and have a good time with and helping out within roleplay situations. I would also like to say I am dedicated in my craft like when I’m given certain tasks, I get it done as soon as possible and I’ve been hard working. Another factor of me would be how I handle heated situations I’ve handled disputes within my own factions before. I have always treated everyone fair and listened to each side of the story and have not acted on impulse. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: 

Rayve 

Eliza 

Marzii 

James 

Guts 
------------------------------------------------- 
Problem Solving 
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take. 

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 

Depending on the situation if I was somehow connected to the rdm or the roleplay leading up to it I wouldn’t take it I would let another staff member take it. But if not I would claim the4 ticket and go the person and ask if I can take them into a sit room if they're not busy then I would go to any of the sit rooms and then bring the said person into the sit room and then listen to his story on what happened. After listening to his story I would then ask for any evidence such as a clip and if confirmed it was rdm I would then check logs for whoever killed him and ask him if hes not busy to take him into a sit if not I will bring him into the sit room and ask for his side of the story if it was justified that it falls within roleplay I would then check his notes for previous records and then go from there. And after compensation or punishment I would then return them to go back to their roleplay 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 

I would start trying to collect clips and evidence to give to a staff member in a higher position to report them and as I am with them keeping tabs on them I would remind them its their job as staff to uphold the rules that we ourselves are trying to enforce since staff holds higher responsibility. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: 

I would go to them and pull them into a sit and explain that they can’t go around doing that stuff and that if he can’t respect that or the rules then I wouldn’t want that mentality around me anyways and then hand out the required punishment laid out by staff and the rules. 
--------------------------------------------------------- 

RE: Staff Application - Marzii - 01-07-2023

+1 Redknob is a really cool guy and def would be great to have on the staff team

RE: Staff Application - Eliza - 01-07-2023

+1 been a good friend of mine for a long time, would be a great staff member. he has a fair and neutral mindset.

RE: Staff Application - Rayve - 01-07-2023

+1 Absolutely an amazing person!! Very approachable. Would be an amazing addition to the staff team!!!

RE: Staff Application - Plixily - 01-07-2023

+1 Dudes pretty chill good luck on the app

Staff Application - Rem - 01-09-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.