Diverge Networks
Lerry Romano's PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Lerry Romano's PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5105)

Lerry Romano's PK Appeal - NotLawyer - 01-07-2023

Name of Character: Lerry Romano

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:418212630

Date of PK:1/6/2023

Reason for PK: Snitching breaking faction rules, messing with other people in the faction and not paying kick ups

Why should you be unPK'd?:So first, the kickups part. I was on a 1 week LOA because of Covid which later extended to 2 weeks, I am not sure how you can PK someone while they are on a LOA because of an In real life situation that nobody can really control. When I get off of my LOA which was a day ago, nobody informed me that I was due for any kickups, in fact as soon as I got PK’d I messaged Ⲁlexander ( He is a Soldier that controls the kickups ) and asked him if I missed any kickups and he said no that they are only due on Sunday’s. I later found out the main reason of my PK, which was due to a little situation that occurred in the hospital, an individual named “ Hugo Biden “ was shooting within the hospital to which cops showed up because of the shootings, mind you this guy is not in our faction he is a civilian so I told the officers that he was the man with the gun and he then got arrested. A mess up on my part, Hugo Biden killed me in the hospital for an unknown reason while I was walking up the stairs so in retaliation I told the cops that he was the one with the gun which was NLR. A staff member spoke to me about it. Hugo Biden then calls a sit and Ram shows up voiding the whole situation since I broke NLR. I guess a member within my group heard me snitching on the guy but did not know the full story so he went back to the boss and told him, after the situation was voided by UA. A day later passes and I am farming for money and what not, i stop by the ATM and tab out for about 10 minutes because I was doing some stuff irl. I came back to a staff sit an Admin I can not remember the name of, and he was informing me that my PK was originally invalid because I was AFK and at the ATM but he then reversed it because it was a Don order. The Don was told that the situation was voided by UA from a member within the crime family but he still insisted that I was PK for a reason that did not happen IC since it was voided. And I am not sure how the kickup part is valid either as I had no way to get into my computer as I was very sick irl, and when I did come back I was told to pay it on Sunday. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: 
Screenshot #1: The PK issued by the Don after the situation was voided https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1045911863868792842/1060416328210583632/IMG_2866.png

Screenshot #2: The Don being told that the situation was voided: [Image: V_-8KXSTJE7eDX1fZwBUQMDiRs84UoS3bVrcPo-R...Temi9sn0zQ]

Screenshot #3: Me being told that the kickups are due Sunday since I was on LOA sick. [Image: uKp0hNCNGyopm94LWY-3D7vaFiX2slYH5J08Lb1x...7-AgdieLbA]

RE: Lerry Romano's PK Appeal - Rae2quick - 01-07-2023

You were not pked for the situation that was voided by staff you were pked for not paying kickups last week and the week before and not following orders, last time you were sent on a hit you did something against our orders and brought heat to our faction using your luxury car on a broad day hit.

RE: Lerry Romano's PK Appeal - Smurf - 01-07-2023

(01-07-2023, 01:00 AM)blorx cleach Wrote: +1 great RPer and the whole thing seems like it was horribly RP'ed and based off events that were voided
Quit responding to ban/pk appeals you are not apart of. If you continue, you are at risk of a forums warning/ban.

RE: Lerry Romano's PK Appeal - NotLawyer - 01-07-2023

(01-07-2023, 01:19 AM)Rae2quick Wrote: You were not pked for the situation that was voided by staff you were pked for not paying kickups last week and the week before and not following orders, last time you were sent on a hit you did something against our orders and brought heat to our faction using your luxury car on a broad day hit.

Funny you mention that. That hit was about 2 months ago and it was handled by the Ex underboss. I am not sure why you are adding stuff which was not stated in the " Hit reason " When you could just admit that you were wrong and did a invalid hit since the situation was voided by UA. You can't sit in here and say " it was not because of that situation " when it specifically says " For snitching ". And about the kickups I put in a LOA in the discord which was originally 1 week but extended to 2 weeks because I had Covid which I also told the Don, I have a screenshot of that as well if you want it. If you could please elaborate on the whole " Not following orders " thing I would greatly appreciate that because every time I was ordered to do something by a higher rank than me I listened and did what I was told.

RE: Lerry Romano's PK Appeal - Sammy - 01-07-2023

Hey Lerry.

As the Admin who PKed you I need to take position here. From what I see the Don of your faction did have valid reason to PK you. It is unfortunate indeed but they have the full right to do so. I am sorry for you tho. For me this Pk is justified.

Thanks.

Sammy

RE: Lerry Romano's PK Appeal - NotLawyer - 01-07-2023

(01-07-2023, 02:09 AM)Sammy Wrote: Hey Lerry.

As the Admin who PKed you I need to take position here. From what I see the Don of your faction did have valid reason to PK you. It is unfortunate indeed but they have the full right to do so. I am sorry for you tho. For me this Pk is justified.

Thanks.

Sammy

I can see where you think that this is valid but like I have stated the main reason for my PK was voided by UA. How would this be " Justified " if the situation never happen IC!

RE: Lerry Romano's PK Appeal - ZOOMER - 01-07-2023

Hello, can you mind telling who was the UA member who "voided" the situation? As far as I'm concerned there was no chatter as to any situations that were voided as of recent. Thanks in advance.

RE: Lerry Romano's PK Appeal - Rae2quick - 01-07-2023

Again, you were not killed because of that situation voided or not. I ordered your death for NOT PAYING KICKUPS weeks before.

Lerry Romano's PK Appeal - Smurf - 01-08-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.