Diverge Networks
Belle's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Belle's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=5126)

Belle's Staff Application - Irebelle - 01-10-2023

In-Game Name(s): Alexandra "Lexi" Santoro, Priyah "Explosive" Ishaan, Belle Bartollini, Cleavland Crown, Lin Z Low-Hand
Steam Name: Irebelle
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198240207818/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139971045
Discord Username: Galexies
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3W 18H 44M
Server you spend the most time on (SouthSide/UnionCity): Southside
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 4 hours a day
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No but I learn quickly.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: *I really liked the individuality of the server and feel that due to my specific skill set that I will be a good canidate for staff. I am told by many others that I am a great problem solver and should take the bar exam or apply for staff. My goal is to learn as much as I can about how to better serve the server and help staff maintain order over the server. I also want to help provide a more smooth running roleplay for those who are interested in the server, and removing those who are not. Overall I want to help build this community to the wants and aspirations of its founders.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *I am resourceful, maintain calm composure during most instances, and keep a level head easily. I am thorough in almost everything I do, and never gloss over imprtant steps or details. I have the skills to extract necessary information out of others when necessary, and dont spread missinformation. I believe that trying to one up collegues never gets the job done, so I never try to out-do my collegues, only myself. Lastly, I think I should be considered because of the time and dedication I put into the things that I do.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I staffed in a red dead roleplay gaming group, to where I climbed up the ranks to owner, before the group disbanded later on. The total time spent doing that was two and a half years. I also own my own gaming community which I founded around a year ago.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I don't know If I'm well known but I don't think I have a bad reputation. There are going to be those that don't like you and there isn't anything you can do to change that, all you should do is carry on cause in the end whether or not they like you or not is irrelevant. Those that do enjoy having me around will most likely praise me.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Duggar, Charles
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I am not in a active roleplay situation then I could go on-duty and take the rdm ticket if all other on-duty staff members are not able to get to it. (EDIT: I think I misunderstood the question but am not sure so I'll keep my original answer and just add on. If someone rdm'd me while I was off-duty I would clip the interaction and submit a ticket to other on duty staff. Since I was off duty, it would be improper to process my own ticket. If there is no on duty staff, I can always make a ticket on the forums to later be dealt with.)

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I think in this instance I should record what I observe and bring it up to UA. It isn't my place to confront the individual but if what they are doing is harmful to the server and or roleplay then it should be reported.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: If I were to have a friend join the server I would teach them the rules of the server and how to actually roleplay on the server before this instance ever became an issue. However if this did become an issue I would start with a verbal warning, followed by teaching them the server rules and now to actively roleplay. If they then continued to abuse the server rules and roleplay, I would ban them.

RE: Belle's Staff Application - Infamy - 01-10-2023

+1 

its belle

RE: Belle's Staff Application - Marzii - 01-11-2023

+1 sounds like a good candidate

RE: Belle's Staff Application - CharlesSKS - 01-11-2023

+1 ||Better version of Mezz||

RE: Belle's Staff Application - Scar - 01-11-2023

+1 // Hi Miss Irebelle/Lexi/Alexandra/Belle. I think you will do very well as a staff member! Irebelle also has multiple weeks behind her so she'll understand the rules a lot more easier and better.

RE: Belle's Staff Application - Nayve - 01-11-2023

Yes, 100% yes, I can't think of anyone better for staff honestly

Belle's Staff Application - Rem - 01-12-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.