Diverge Networks
Shittors Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Shittors Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=5127)

Shittors Staff Application - Shittor - 01-10-2023

I am applying to be a moderator to gain access to become an Event Master. 

Staff Application Format 

If you wish to apply for staff, be sure to fill out and follow the format. Applications are to be neat and legible. Short or low effort applications will be denied.

Make the application legible. Format it correctly. (Legible colors, etc)

In-Game Name(s): Lucious Skorzeny

Steam Name: shittor

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881166160/

Steam ID
: STEAM_0:0:460450216

Discord Username:Shittor#2010

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2 Days

Time Zone: Sydney, Australia 

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I can for a few hours most days and Weekends / Days off. 

Have you read the rules?: Yep

Do you have a working microphone?: Yep

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yep

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------

Long Answers
Questions proceeded with an asterisk require a minimum of 5 sentences.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  
Looking to become a event master so i can throw together some good events for the server and constantly have passive rp events for different factions.
The Event master team needs help obviously from the little events I have seen and i would love to add my goofy touch to some of my own. If given Event Master roles i would pride my self to mainly play my staff role as i prefer to add to RP rather than play tbh.
I have been staff on Whoreson's server before and i understand all of the rules and commands needed to staff.
My motivation is quite literally just to do event stuff and help out with creating rp. I also have the ability to do general staffing needs as a moderator. I have many many many years of experience, i mean just look at my hours on Gmod. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  
*i have more experience in staffing and roleplaying than literally anyone else applying! I have been in this game for years now and I know what I'm doing... whoreson will tell you these things. 
I have been playing Gmod for a very long time and probably longer than most people.
I have also been staff previously on many ww2 servers and even Prometheus! 
I have extensive Starwars knowledge also which helps me decipher what is lore friendly and what is not. 
In terms of staffing, I don't need to be trained as I have done this many times now. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position(s), and how long):

I have worked with Whoreson for a long time now. 
And the team over at Prometheus I was with for a while!

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:
No! I have never been banned! I am a good roleplayer and community gold standard player. 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, and what do other members think of you?:  *
I would like to think i am a loved player! Just check out the +1's below. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names (Sponsors may be asked to verify):
Verax and George Cole, Pops

-------------------------------------------------

Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would instantly swap to my staff character as no one is dealing with the situation, I would freeze them and ban them. 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:
I screen record the issue and I report it to my supervisor for review as I have zero tolerance for legit abuse from staff.
I would also screenshot chat logs and commands the abusing admin did so that my supervisor can be well-informed. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:

I would treat them like any other player. 
Following the rule sets and the punishments will apply.

---------------------------------------------------------
Please understand that once a staff application is posted you are open to receiving either negative or positive critique from the community, as well as staff. Your consistent activity on the server will also be monitored and applications can remain open for some time before any sort of decision is made on them.

Shittors Staff Application - Pendred - 01-10-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.