Diverge Networks
Agitator Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Agitator Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=5137)

Agitator Staff Application - Agitator - 01-11-2023

Staff Application Format
If you wish to apply for staff be sure to fill out the following format. Make sure applications are neat and legible. Short or low effort Applications will be denied.

Make the Application Legible. Format it correctly. (Legible colours, etc)

In-Game Name(s):Tony Cappola,Joe Freezy,Jua man
Steam Name:Agitator
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198955025318
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:497379795
Discord Username:Agitator#1738
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):2W 3d 17H
Server you spend the most time on (SouthSide/UnionCity):Southside
Time Zone:EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:3 Hours weekdays ,5-6 hour weekends
Have you read the rules?:yes
Do you have a working microphone?:yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:no
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *The first reason I would like to become staff is I would like to further myself within the server. Another reason is Interacting with new people within the server has been a joy of mine. I would also like to help the diverge community be the best it can be. The big motivation for me is helping out as many players as I can. As staff I would help new players learn the game and keep them out of trouble. But, if a new player does cross the line I will take the proper steps to make sure it doesn't happen again (warn, ban,etc).
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *I am very active and I will be on staff at any time I am needed. I will not just sit on my other character and look at tickets as they are unattended. I also understand how the server works and what type of people stay and leave. I will do my best to keep the server a fun place for all types of players. I am also very easygoing and am not going to punish a player differently than another player if I am not a fan of said player. I will treat everyone equally no matter who they are.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): no

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: no
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *I think I am somewhat well known in the community. The people who do know me can vouch that I am a good guy. I am mostly known within Gambino. I have never heard of anyone not liking me within diverge. I have also never not liked/hated anyone on diverge. My reputation mostly within the server is the guy running the gun store or la grade. I feel my reputation is good because I have never been threatened with PK or have only gotten in trouble with the cops the first week I was on the server.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: James, Dong
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If no staff are online or no staff are taking the ticket, or they are busy I would get on my staff character and bring the person who made the ticket and first ask if they have a clip. If they have a clip I would look at the clip and see if looks to be rdm. If I do believe it is RDM I would bring the other person and try to get the POV, then I would make my decision based on any prior events. If the said person doesn't have a clip I would get their side of the story, and then when they're done I would bring the other person and see if they have a different story. If they do have a different story I couldn’t be able to do anything without a clip. At the end of this I would return the players.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would get a clip of them doing so and then report them to a higher staff member.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would proceed as if it was any other minge I would punish them no differently than the rules/guidelines say.

RE: Agitator Staff Application - Wan - 01-11-2023

+REP Great guy

Agitator Staff Application - Rem - 01-12-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.