Diverge Networks
pked - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: pked (/showthread.php?tid=5171)

pked - CaptSkull21 - 01-15-2023

Name of Character: [color=var(--header-primary)]Michael "Psycho" Boiardo[/color]

SteamID: 76561198016118146

Date of PK: 1/14/23

Reason for PK: because someone whitelisted people (i didnt even whitelist anyone) the dude was also told he could bring his guys over

Why should you be unPK'd?: 1. I didn't whitelist anyone. 2. the guy who did whitelist the people he did was told to by another member of the faction who is now a capo. 3. the only thing that I did towards the faction or the leader of it that would maybe get me pk was disrespect which you cant pk them and it was really disrespect I wouldn't understand him and was letting him know I couldn't.      

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: nope I don't have them

RE: pked - TheJeffExplodes - 01-15-2023

You along side the other 8 Where whitelisted into my faction with no HC approval, Shortly after being whitelisted in many of you where hostile and showed no respect to the chain of command of the faction recruiting your own people into it without approval immediatly causing issues with the law enforcement and had truely no regard for you lives. I took swift action in making the decicion to weed out all of you root and stem from my faction and orginasation. This was all IC later on after i weeded you out and pked you. I recieved OOC information that all of you also had your own faction discord with ranks that only supported my suspecions and pk to be just as looking at it now seems you joined to parasite and just coup the faction to make your own.

RE: pked - Ram - 01-15-2023

Hello, I was the Staff Member who over-watched your Permanent Kill.

Your character was Permanently Killed under the following guidelines:

■ Collaborating or potentially collaborating with Government / Law enforcement agencies to take harm the faction.

■ As a means of self-preservation.

I was also told by another staff member later on that night that individuals using the family name "Boiardo" were actively attempting to coup factions. Understand that upsetting the power balance of a faction can absolutely result in the deaths of the suspected ring-leader and their collaborators. Even if the faction leader does not have solid evidence and only has heard rumors of an attempted upheaval of the faction hierarchy, it within their authority to order the deaths of the individuals those rumors are about should they find it reasonable within their purview

RE: pked - CaptSkull21 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 05:47 PM)TheJeffExplodes Wrote: You along side the other 8 Where whitelisted into my faction with no HC approval, Shortly after being whitelisted in many of you where hostile and showed no respect to the chain of command of the faction recruiting your own people into it without approval immediatly causing issues with the law enforcement and had truely no regard for you lives. I took swift action in making the decicion to weed out all of you root and stem from my faction and orginasation. This was all IC later on after i weeded you out and pked you. I recieved OOC information that all of you also had your own faction discord with ranks that only supported my suspecions and pk to be just as looking at it now seems you joined to parasite and just coup the faction to make your own.
You along side the other 8 Where whitelisted into my faction with no HC approval, Shortly after being whitelisted in many of you where hostile and showed no respect to the chain of command of the faction recruiting your own people into it without approval immediatly causing issues with the law enforcement and had truely no regard for you lives. 

bro you are retarded i got whitelisted by one of your high ranking men and i was never hostile to you and showed you respect its not my fault that no one can understand you when you put your crappy mic right up to your mouth and talk in a crappy fake italian ascent and the cops arrested us base off of OOC info and only 2 of our guys one of them wasnt even whitelisted in your dead faction was put in jail everyone else either had to pay a fine or were just let go i was just go as i had nothing on me in risk of getting arrested for a crappy reason and i warned the guy who wants whitelisted dont have items on you at all times that could put you away AND WE WERE NEVER PARASITES TO YOU Sal made a deal with you and guy and maybe a few other guys i dont know about. you are fr playing on both sides of this just admit you were wrong you made a mistake.

(01-15-2023, 06:20 PM)Ram Wrote: Hello, I was the Staff Member who over-watched your Permanent Kill.

Your character was Permanently Killed under the following guidelines:

■ Collaborating or potentially collaborating with Government / Law enforcement agencies to take harm the faction.

■ As a means of self-preservation.
I was also told by another staff member later on that night that individuals using the family name "Boiardo" were actively attempting to coup factions. Understand that upsetting the power balance of a faction can absolutely result in the deaths of the suspected ring-leader and their collaborators. Even if the faction leader does not have solid evidence and only has heard rumors of an attempted upheaval of the faction hierarchy, it within their authority to order the deaths of the individuals those rumors are about should they find it reasonable within their purview
i never did anything with the police they never took me to pd they let me go as a warning i had nothing on me to put me in jail for life i never said the words "i will rat out a crime family" or anything like that as i said to the other guy they let most of us go because we had nothing on us theres no evidence on both parts of the story i didnt nothing wrong towards anyone i never whitelist anyone i never snitched i never did anything illegal in the diner at all there is also no proof of this cause you cant have proof of something that didnt happen.

pked - Duggar - 01-16-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.