Diverge Networks
Staff App Form :) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Staff App Form :) (/showthread.php?tid=5189)

Staff App Form :) - Baselsamarah8484 - 01-18-2023

Staff Application Format
If you wish to apply for staff be sure to fill out the following format. Make sure applications are neat and legible. Short or low effort Applications will be denied.

Make the Application Legible. Format it correctly. (Legible colors, etc.)

In-Game Name(s):

Mark Diaz#1525

Steam Name: 

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Steam Profile Link: 

Steam Community :: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:708116014

Discord Username:

Baselsamarah#1065

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):

1 week, 2 days, 15 hours

Server you spend the most time on (Southside/Union-City):

Southside

Time Zone: 

EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I am able to Dedicate a minimum of 3-5 hours each day regardless of which day of the week.

Have you read the rules?: 

Yes- However I would like to go over them again with someone more knowledgeable to be fully sure I understand all rules.

Do you have a working microphone?: 

Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):

Yes.

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nut-script commands?: 

No I am not, However I have nothing against learning!

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an Asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  

Being part of an RP server has been my goal for a while considering I was a console player with very basic games to play. Upon getting a pc I realized I was very under-educated on how its process works, (especially when trying to download FIVEM, or mods for certain games). Just when I felt like I was not going to find anything, I had purchased GMOD and the first server I saw/joined was this one after aimlessly doing nothing on single player sandbox and I was just about to delete the game! One of my First encounters on the server was Moses being very polite to me and showing me how the server works; I then started to fall in love. However not until recently did I realize on my PD character that being role model is just as fun and if not more, being able to experience everything behind the scenes.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  

I feel like I deserve to be considered over others, not because I am better than anyone else but because I have been told I am very competent, serious when needed and mature in the right scenarios. I do also have a full time job in real life so I am able to comprehend and understand the meaning of put your head down and work without making un-intelligent decision without proper council from the right personnel. I also feel like I am polite and I do not get destructive/revengeful when angry/provoked, and I like verbal communication to ensure confusion is at a minimum.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):

Unfortunately I do not have staffing experience but I do have managerial experience from actual jobs if that counts for anything.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: 

Thankfully, I have not.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:

Unfortunately being new to the server presents the challenge of meeting new people and building relationships with them. As I only have a week worth of play time, I have tried to go out and meet as many people as possible (adding them on discord usually means I have connected with them well and I chose to continue interacting with them. In terms on my reputation and how other members feel about me, I feel like I was able to find genuine people to connect and bond with but unfortunately some people take the RP out of the RP and decide to no longer consider me a friend because I did something to them (unknowingly) on a different character. nonetheless, I do try very hard to maintain relationships with those I have met, and try to gain new friendships at all time. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Eliza, Ryan
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 

If I had Witnessed the RDM take place and I have permission to go back on duty to apprehend/take action I will, if the RDM was done on me, I would make a ticket and have another staff member help me deal with the situation.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 

I would try to clip as much evidence as possible to show to my higher-up to take action over the other staff member. I would also not intervene/confront him as I believe if someone does something wrong purposely, they will slip up and do it again, bringing in more evidence of the abuse.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM-,and minge. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: 

If they were a true friend they would acknowledge what they did was wrong, and should apologize considering that friend knows the server has value/importance to me so I will take action.
---------------------------------------------------------

Please understand that once a staff application is posted you are open to receiving either negative or positive critique from the community as well as staff. Your consistent activity on the server will also be monitored and applications can remain open for weeks before any sort of decision is made on them.

RE: Staff App Form :) - Plixily - 01-20-2023

+1 app is hella bland seems like i am reading a book in English class but apart from that good luck

RE: Staff App Form :) - Young Wallace - 01-27-2023

+1 This guy is an active player who has a respect for RP and the server rules from what I have seen of him.

RE: Staff App Form :) - Rayve - 01-27-2023

+1 deserves a spot in the team

Staff App Form :) - Rem - 01-30-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.