Diverge Networks
Request for the Return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP Server - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Request for the Return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP Server (/showthread.php?tid=5197)

Pages: 1 2

Request for the Return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP Server - vasectomy - 01-19-2023

Dear Pendred, 

I am writing to request the return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP server. I understand that you have removed PAC3 due to concerns about its "brokenness," but I want to respectfully disagree with this decision. As a player of the MafiaRP server, I found PAC3 to be an essential tool for enhancing my role-playing experience. It allowed me to import custom 3D models and place them in the game, which gave me the ability to create unique and creative characters and scenarios. For me, PAC3 was a key element of the server's role-playing environment, and its removal has greatly diminished my enjoyment of the game. I understand that PAC3 may have caused some frustration for you as the owner of the community, but I assure you that the majority of the players on the server found it to be a valuable tool. It was a way for us to personalize our player models, vehicles, and props and make them unique and interesting. It also allowed for more creative role-playing experiences, and it was a way to express ourselves in the game. I understand that you may have concerns about the "brokenness" of PAC3, but from my experience, it was a stable and reliable tool that did not cause any major problems. I believe that it would be beneficial for the community to bring back PAC3, as it would increase player engagement and satisfaction. 

I understand that the final decision is yours, but I hope that you will consider bringing back PAC3 to the MafiaRP server. I assure you that the majority of the players will be happy to see it return, and it will greatly enhance our role-playing experience. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Sincerely,

John Green

RE: Request for the Return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP Server - Pendred - 01-19-2023

Dear John,

Thank you for reaching out to me and for sharing your thoughts and experiences with PAC3 on the Diverge Networks MafiaRP server. I understand that you found the tool to be an essential part of your role-playing experience and that its removal has greatly diminished your enjoyment of the game.

I appreciate your feedback and understand that PAC3 may have been a valuable tool for many players on the server. However, after careful consideration, I have decided to keep PAC3 removed from the server. I understand that it may have caused frustration for some players, but the concerns about its "brokenness" and its potential to cause problems for the community as a whole led to my decision.

I understand that this may not be the outcome you were hoping for, but I appreciate your understanding and support of the decision. I hope that you will continue to enjoy playing on the MafiaRP server and that you will find other ways to personalize your player models, vehicles, and props and make them unique and interesting.

Sincerely,

Pendred

RE: Request for the Return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP Server - Stevens - 01-19-2023

-1 Fuck you, Fuck PAC3

RE: Request for the Return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP Server - vasectomy - 01-19-2023

(01-19-2023, 06:05 AM)Pendred Wrote: Dear John,

Thank you for reaching out to me and for sharing your thoughts and experiences with PAC3 on the Diverge Networks MafiaRP server. I understand that you found the tool to be an essential part of your role-playing experience and that its removal has greatly diminished your enjoyment of the game.

I appreciate your feedback and understand that PAC3 may have been a valuable tool for many players on the server. However, after careful consideration, I have decided to keep PAC3 removed from the server. I understand that it may have caused frustration for some players, but the concerns about its "brokenness" and its potential to cause problems for the community as a whole led to my decision.

I understand that this may not be the outcome you were hoping for, but I appreciate your understanding and support of the decision. I hope that you will continue to enjoy playing on the MafiaRP server and that you will find other ways to personalize your player models, vehicles, and props and make them unique and interesting.

Sincerely,

Pendred

Dear Pendred,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my letter and for considering my feedback on PAC3. I understand and respect your decision to keep PAC3 removed from the server. I appreciate the concerns you have about its "brokenness" and its potential to cause problems for the community as a whole. I understand that this may not be the outcome I was hoping for, but I respect your decision as the owner of the community. I am willing to look for other ways to personalize my player models, vehicles, and props, and make them unique and interesting. I would like to know if you have any alternatives that I can explore to make my gaming experience more interesting and unique.

Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

John Green

RE: Request for the Return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP Server - Pendred - 01-19-2023

Dear John,

Thank you for your understanding and for your willingness to look for other ways to personalize your player models, vehicles, and props. I appreciate your feedback and I am glad to hear that you respect my decision as the owner of the community.

In terms of alternatives, there are a few options that you can explore to make your gaming experience more interesting and unique. One option is to use custom skins, which can be applied to player models, vehicles, and props to give them a unique look. Additionally, there are also other tools and mods available that can be used to customize your player experience. You can ask other players on the server or explore forums and websites that discuss modding and customization options for the game.

I hope that this information will be helpful to you and I hope that you will continue to enjoy playing on the MafiaRP server. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,

Pendred

RE: Request for the Return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP Server - Canadian-bacon - 01-19-2023

I don't think this thread has enough views to consider your suggestion Mr. John Vert

RE: Request for the Return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP Server - vasectomy - 01-19-2023

(01-19-2023, 06:14 AM)Pendred Wrote: Dear John,

Thank you for your understanding and for your willingness to look for other ways to personalize your player models, vehicles, and props. I appreciate your feedback and I am glad to hear that you respect my decision as the owner of the community.

In terms of alternatives, there are a few options that you can explore to make your gaming experience more interesting and unique. One option is to use custom skins, which can be applied to player models, vehicles, and props to give them a unique look. Additionally, there are also other tools and mods available that can be used to customize your player experience. You can ask other players on the server or explore forums and websites that discuss modding and customization options for the game.

I hope that this information will be helpful to you and I hope that you will continue to enjoy playing on the MafiaRP server. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,

Pendred

Dear Pendred,

I want to thank you for your response and the alternatives you have provided for personalizing player models, vehicles, and props. However, I must express my deep disappointment with your decision to keep PAC3 removed from the server.

As you may already know, I have been producing high-quality, artistic and creative videos around the context of the Diverge Networks MafiaRP roleplay. These videos were a true representation of my dedication and passion for the game and the community. I assure you that my videos were truly unique and creative, with a level of artistry that rivaled that of a big-budget film production, they were truly food for the mind and they were highly praised by the community for their entertainment value and their contribution to the overall enjoyment of the game.

While the ability to use custom 3D models in the game and place them almost anywhere I wanted, has nothing to do with creating unique and creative videos, it has greatly impacted my motivation to play on the server. The removal of PAC3 has greatly limited the potential for creative roleplaying, and as a result, my gameplay experience is less enjoyable, making me less motivated to continue playing and producing new videos.

I hope you will understand my disappointment and the impact this decision has on my ability to contribute to the community in this way. I assure you that my videos are one of a kind and that their absence will be deeply felt by all members of the community.

Sincerely,

John Green

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings regarding the removal of PAC3 from the server. I understand your disappointment and the impact this decision has had on your ability to produce unique and creative videos for the Diverge Networks MafiaRP roleplay community.

I want to assure you that the decision to remove PAC3 was not made lightly, and it was based on concerns about the potential for misuse and disruption to the game's overall experience for other players. However, I appreciate your dedication and passion for the game, and the unique and creative videos you have produced for the community.

I understand that the removal of PAC3 has limited the potential for creative roleplaying and has affected your motivation to play on the server. I want to assure you that we are always looking for ways to improve the gameplay experience for all of our players and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to make decisions about the server.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that you will continue to enjoy playing on the server and contributing to the community.

Sincerely,
Pendred.

(01-19-2023, 06:53 AM)Pendred Wrote: Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings regarding the removal of PAC3 from the server. I understand your disappointment and the impact this decision has had on your ability to produce unique and creative videos for the Diverge Networks MafiaRP roleplay community.

I want to assure you that the decision to remove PAC3 was not made lightly, and it was based on concerns about the potential for misuse and disruption to the game's overall experience for other players. However, I appreciate your dedication and passion for the game, and the unique and creative videos you have produced for the community.

I understand that the removal of PAC3 has limited the potential for creative roleplaying and has affected your motivation to play on the server. I want to assure you that we are always looking for ways to improve the gameplay experience for all of our players and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to make decisions about the server.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that you will continue to enjoy playing on the server and contributing to the community.

Sincerely,
Pendred.
Dear Pendred,

Wow, thank you for your thoughtful and considerate response. I'm touched by your understanding of my disappointment and the impact this decision has had on my ability to produce unique and creative videos for the community. I mean, who needs art and creativity in a roleplaying game anyway, right?

I appreciate your assurance that the decision to remove PAC3 was not made lightly and that you have taken the potential for misuse and disruption to the game's overall experience for other players into consideration. Because, you know, the concerns of a few players who actually put in the effort to create something unique and special for the community are clearly not important compared to the concerns of those who would misuse a tool.

But don't worry, I'm sure the community will just love seeing the same old boring player models over and over again. I mean, who needs diversity and individuality in a roleplaying game?

Thank you for your time and consideration. I'm sure the community will just love the lack of creativity and art that will now be present on the server.

Sincerely,

John Green

RE: Request for the Return of PAC3 on Diverge Networks MafiaRP Server - MxR - 01-20-2023

just add it krip

https://www.kfc.com/menu#featured