Diverge Networks
Denny PK - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Denny PK (/showthread.php?tid=5204)

Pages: 1 2

Denny PK - tonymontana200706 - 01-20-2023

Name of Character: Denny Crawford

SteamID: 76561199161980054

Date of PK: Jan 18th

Reason for PK: Bounty set on me from sanz for robbing 

Why should you be unPK'd?: The person died with me at the hit Archer so to be honest archer should have died with me or the whole thing should have been avoided. I have a clip of all of it        https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/RhhTXAtg3bHE3/d1337td65Kds?invite=cr-MSxCREQsMTY0ODEwNDQ3LA                            

RE: Denny PK - CharlesSKS - 01-20-2023

Hello, the reason you were PKed was not for Don's Orders, but for dying during a mugging attempt, which shown on video to the staff at the time seemed likely to have been true. With your POV it doesn't bring a lot of context to the table, whether you were the one that did the mugging or came to untie the person itself. As for Archer, he lives due to the fact he felt as if he was defending a bystander who was being mugged. If you have any further evidence to show that you didn't initiate the mugging, that would be great, because it seems like this could be a misunderstanding.

RE: Denny PK - mondo poncho - 01-20-2023

Hello, I was the female at the scene. Me and Denny were going into a alley so he could drop ammo to me. We turn around and see a tied up man in the alley. You can check logs and see that we did NOT tie up the person in the alley, or point any weapons at him therefor Archer was not countering any mugging. Denny then proceeded to untie the person like within the clip. Even in the case it was a mugging, Archer put him self in a situation where he risked his characters life and died."Breaking FearRP or showing disregard for your own life which results in death." At the end of the clip, both Archer and Denny respawn at the hospital and Archer shouts out "Thats already a pk".

Archer risked his life and died, therefor should deal with the consquences or the situation should be voided.

(01-20-2023, 05:04 AM)mondo poncho Wrote: Hello, I was the female at the scene. Me and Denny were going into a alley so he could drop ammo to me. We turn around and see a tied up man in the alley. You can check logs and see that we did NOT tie up the person in the alley, or point any weapons at him therefor Archer was not countering any mugging. Denny then proceeded to untie the person like within the clip. Even in the case it was a mugging, Archer put him self in a situation where he risked his characters life and died."Breaking FearRP or showing disregard for your own life which results in death." At the end of the clip, both Archer and Denny respawn at the hospital and Archer shouts out "Thats already a pk".

Archer risked his life and died, therefor should deal with the consquences or the situation should be voided.
Unfortunately, a member of UA has decided on the matter when it comes to Archer dying. Archer did not either break FearRP or show disregard for his own life. In his case he was defending someone that he thought was being mugged, therefore in his actions of defending someone, it does not make him receptive to being PKed since you can't be PKed for defending one's self or property unless you fall under the FearRP guidelines, which he did not. As for when he dies afterward, in his clip he did not disclose that he was being PKed, he rather taunted him with IC gestures that are meant for OOC reasons.

RE: Denny PK - CaptSkull21 - 01-20-2023

Idk why my messages were deleted but you also attacked a high member when they went to talk to you (that wasn’t archer) when they went to talk to you you also didn’t defend yourself from the incident never made any claims that you were just untieing him I also saw archer’s pov he spawns in hears the sound of someone searching someone like in a mug he went to to check it out saw you and your friend and he killed you your friend kinda set you up my searching them for whatever reason idk if that would count as mugging sense they did indeed searched the person tied up so me archer and like 2 other guys had orders to pk you from the don because of archers clip you also got help from the Davis boys and they are trying to pk archer now because of this so I don’t think your innocent in all this as you took a misunderstanding and made it seem like it wasn’t

RE: Denny PK - sfpunk - 01-20-2023

(01-20-2023, 10:53 PM)CaptSkull21 Wrote: Idk why my messages were deleted but you also attacked a high member when they went to talk to you (that wasn’t archer) when they went to talk to you you also didn’t defend yourself from the incident never made any claims that you were just untieing him I also saw archer’s pov he spawns in hears the sound of someone searching someone like in a mug he went to to check it out saw you and your friend and he killed you your friend kinda set you up my searching them for whatever reason idk if that would count as mugging sense they did indeed searched the person tied up so me archer and like 2 other guys had orders to pk you from the don because of archers clip you also got help from the Davis boys and they are trying to pk archer now because of this so I don’t think your innocent in all this as you took a misunderstanding and made it seem like it wasn’t

Sir the reasons your messages are being deleted is because you were not there in person during the situation and therefore is irrelevant, now please stop talking out your ass and let UA decide the outcome of the situation. Thank You.

And Regarding you saying it was done on Dons Orders but the staff said "Hello, the reason you were PKed was not for Don's Orders" Now the situation is a little confusing because your dragging our name through the dirt but I don't think you understand the concept of what a a different char is, and the char in the situation has no affiliation with Davis Boys, plus you are saying we are pursuing a PK against archer which isn't the case but instead pointed out that he tried pulling a hero card to save someone from being "mugged" but instead failed and died alongside Denny with no regard for his own life and tried to 1v2 during the situation.

(01-20-2023, 10:53 PM)CaptSkull21 Wrote: Idk why my messages were deleted but you also attacked a high member when they went to talk to you (that wasn’t archer) when they went to talk to you you also didn’t defend yourself from the incident never made any claims that you were just untieing him I also saw archer’s pov he spawns in hears the sound of someone searching someone like in a mug he went to to check it out saw you and your friend and he killed you your friend kinda set you up my searching them for whatever reason idk if that would count as mugging sense they did indeed searched the person tied up so me archer and like 2 other guys had orders to pk you from the don because of archers clip you also got help from the Davis boys and they are trying to pk archer now because of this so I don’t think your innocent in all this as you took a misunderstanding and made it seem like it wasn’t
Because you're not involved in the PK.

RE: Denny PK - CaptSkull21 - 01-20-2023

(01-20-2023, 11:16 PM)sfpunk Wrote:

Sir the reasons your messages are being deleted is because you were not there in person during the situation and therefore is irrelevant, now please stop talking out your ass and let UA decide the outcome of the situation. Thank You.

And Regarding you saying it was done on Dons Orders but the staff said "Hello, the reason you were PKed was not for Don's Orders" Now the situation is a little confusing because your dragging our name through the dirt but I don't think you understand the concept of what a a different char is, and the char in the situation has no affiliation with Davis Boys, plus you are saying we are pursuing a PK against archer which isn't the case but instead pointed out that he tried pulling a hero card to save someone from being "mugged" but instead failed and died alongside Denny with no regard for his own life and tried to 1v2 during the situation.
I didn’t mean to drag your name in the dirt archer said that he  is getting attacked by Davis boys and they are trying to pk him from what I heard from him

RE: Denny PK - sfpunk - 01-21-2023

(01-20-2023, 11:54 PM)CaptSkull21 Wrote:

I didn’t mean to drag your name in the dirt archer said that he  is getting attacked by Davis boys and they are trying to pk him from what I heard from him

Archer is connecting Davis Boys to the Char thats being appealed here ooc'ly and causing IC issues between both parties. 

RE: Denny PK - CharlesSKS - 01-21-2023

(01-21-2023, 12:02 AM)sfpunk Wrote:
(01-20-2023, 11:54 PM)CaptSkull21 Wrote:

Archer is connecting Davis Boys to the Char thats being appealed here ooc'ly and causing IC issues between both parties. 
He is not, Archer knows this character ICly, because he has his F3 and they're in the same faction. This has nothing to do with the Davis Boys.