Diverge Networks
Max Gallo Unpk - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Max Gallo Unpk (/showthread.php?tid=5209)

Max Gallo Unpk - UnDragonized - 01-20-2023

PK Appeal 

Name of Character: Max Gallo

SteamID:`STEAM_0:1:511163420

Date of PK:1/20/23

Reason for PK: Don't even know no one told me 

Why should you be unPK'd?: I love this server and legit haven't fucked with anyone or even done anything to result to this 
done nothing but just grind money no one told me anything just shot me and i was dead and i was teleported and done 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: N/A

RE: Max Gallo Unpk - CharlesSKS - 01-20-2023

Hello, so you were PKed under the order of the Don which is called Don’s Orders meaning the leader of the faction can have you killed for whatever reason they seem fit. When I pulled you I repeated to you that it was a Don’s Orders PK, which you replied saying you were done with the server. Telling you now the reason for your death was for being disrespectful and causing issues that warranted the leader of the faction to order your death.

RE: Max Gallo Unpk - UnDragonized - 01-20-2023

(01-20-2023, 08:52 PM)CharlesSKS Wrote: Hello, so you were PKed under the order of the Don which is called Don’s Orders meaning the leader of the faction can have you killed for whatever reason they seem fit. When I pulled you I repeated to you that it was a Don’s Orders PK, which you replied saying you were done with the server. Telling you now the reason for your death was for being disrespectful and causing issues that warranted the leader of the faction to order your death.
I was never disrespectful to anyone tho, I was respectful to everyone and nice to everyone ? Sad , and no all you told me was I was getting pkd and losing everything still no one told me anything or why.

RE: Max Gallo Unpk - CharlesSKS - 01-20-2023

(01-20-2023, 09:06 PM)UnDragonized Wrote:
(01-20-2023, 08:52 PM)CharlesSKS Wrote: Hello, so you were PKed under the order of the Don which is called Don’s Orders meaning the leader of the faction can have you killed for whatever reason they seem fit. When I pulled you I repeated to you that it was a Don’s Orders PK, which you replied saying you were done with the server. Telling you now the reason for your death was for being disrespectful and causing issues that warranted the leader of the faction to order your death.
I was never disrespectful to anyone tho, I was respectful to everyone and nice to everyone ? Sad , and no all you told me was I was getting pkd and losing everything still no one told me anything or why.
What goes on in the faction is taken up by High Command, and they've established that you were in some way being disrespectful and were causing them issues. I do not know how and why they came to this conclusion, I'm just given the Don's Orders and do the PK. If you'd like for the leader of the faction to reply, we can get him to do so. Also, I pulled you, said that you were PKed under Don's Orders for disrespect and then you proceeded to say "Alright well fuck this server then", to which I then deleted your character thinking you were going to leave, rather than me pull your STEAMID from logs and having to offline PK you.

RE: Max Gallo Unpk - Infamy - 01-22-2023

No, you were disrespectful. As the leader of the faction you died too, you completely disregarded orders and continued to cause heat for the faction. Stealing police cars then hanging around our properties. I told IZ0 to speak to you because you were out of line and he knew you were out of line. Continuous actions of the sort would of course lead you to death as there is only two ways to "Life" and its prison or death. You found one, your love for the server has nothing to do with your character as an individual.

Max Gallo Unpk - Hue - 01-22-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.