Diverge Networks
false ban - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: false ban (/showthread.php?tid=5219)

false ban - st.izik - 01-23-2023

Your Name : Johnny Amato

Your SteamID : 76561199249605181

Your Discord ID#: the.man#6989

Reason for ban: RDMx3 POx1 LTAP

Length of ban: 2 DAYS

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): i never RDMED anybody nor did i LTAP im not sure if this was some sort of mistake but i left the house to get food and i come back after eating and try to get on and see that im banned by irebelle without a chance to even see why im getting banned i dont want this on my record. 

Why should you be unbanned? this was a mistake. i havent done anything wrong. i dont think its fair i get banned without a notice.

RE: false ban - Irebelle - 01-23-2023

Hello! I am the staff member that initiated your ban.

To explain the situation, I received an RDM ticket. Upon reviewing the logs of the user I uncovered you were their killer. I then searched for you in game but you weren't there so I checked your logs, where I saw you killed 2 other people in the span of 6 minutes, that's 3 rdm's in 6 minutes, one of which you were baiting someone to hit you so that you could kill them. I then saw that you disconnected while the damage cooldown was still active around 2 minutes after the third rdm (I waited to see if you'd reconnect and you didn't). Because of everything above and your past offense I issued your ban.
If you can provide clips as evidence that the three kills just before your disconnect were within RP Guidelines I'd be happy to remove the ban.

RE: false ban - st.izik - 01-23-2023

(01-23-2023, 04:21 AM)Irebelle Wrote: Hello! I am the staff member that initiated your ban.

To explain the situation, I received an RDM ticket. Upon reviewing the logs of the user I uncovered you were their killer. I then searched for you in game but you weren't there so I checked your logs, where I saw you killed 2 other people in the span of 6 minutes, that's 3 rdm's in 6 minutes, one of which you were baiting someone to hit you so that you could kill them. I then saw that you disconnected while the damage cooldown was still active around 2 minutes after the third rdm (I waited to see if you'd reconnect and you didn't). Because of everything above and your past offense I issued your ban.
If you can provide clips as evidence that the three kills just before your disconnect were within RP Guidelines I'd be happy to remove the ban.
did their clip also show them breaking NLR multiple times and coming back with hammers and hitting me? i wasnt baiting him he walked up with his fist out and i said " i wish you would hit me" thats not baiting. i did shoot him once but thats not rdm his friend started punching me so i shot them. not to mention if they didnt provide clips you shouldnt be able to ban people with no evidence. i killed them both once then went on with my day and they came back with hammers and started hitting me and i killed one of them again.Untitled - Clipped with Medal.tv

RE: false ban - TopNotchClique - 01-23-2023

hey so i was with him during these three kills I myself killed one of the people they were white shirts and came back after dying once and one had a hammer and tried killing him in town hall so that's why he had 3 kills in that width span of time

RE: false ban - Canadian-bacon - 01-23-2023

Hi Amato,

I looked into your ban and checked logs, it does seem like those persons did break NLR.

However, while checking logs I did notice you had transferred some items and cash off of your Anthony De luca character before it was PK'ed and deleted.

This obviously violates our rules and defeats the purpose of the PK function.
As a result I'll be reducing this ban to 4 hours and changing the reason to: "Violation of Character rules | Transferring items/money between characters"
You had transferred to both your current characters. However we only PK'ed one of them as punishment. This is also the reason for the lower ban time (you will be unbanned by time served)

false ban - Canadian-bacon - 01-23-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 4 hours and reason changed.