Diverge Networks
Franco "Frank" Luprano PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Franco "Frank" Luprano PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5224)

Pages: 1 2

Franco "Frank" Luprano PK Appeal - Franco "Frank" Luprano - 01-24-2023

Name of Character: Franco Luprano

SteamID: https://steamid.io/lookup/[U:1:389423633]

Date of PK: Wednesday January 18th, 2023

Reason for PK: Various "Reasons

Why should you be unPK'd?:

There are two main reasons which I believe this PK was unjust and therefore should be invalid which I will go into detail below:

1. There was no tangible IC reason for the PK. The various reasoning I have heard was that Franco was killed for plotting a coup against Bonnano leadership, I have also heard that I was Pked for trying to war other families, and I have also heard that I was killed for "not liking/bad mouthing" the boss. None of these are true and there is no IC (or even ooc) proof that can back any of these claims. In the ooc screenshots below, you can see the reasons for my pk were wildly inconsistent. Who are these made men that "my guys" killed? Who is this mob bosses daughter? Even if this did happen, how do they know I were to order such a thing? It is also stated that i was trying to war other commission families. This is untrue. It is no big secret that the colombos and i do not like each other (mostly due to an IRL beef with some former members a while ago. However there has never been any spillover in character or in any ic discords. There was a minor issue that occured in game a couple of months ago that was settled in a sitdown and thats it. If rae or any other bonnano could give ic proof of some grand scheme i was planning to do against the colombos, please share it. In terms of me talking bad against the boss, this is also untrue. No where is it seen ic or even in a discord of me talking bad about rae/his char. One time i was oocly asked to gamble in which i replied i couldnt. When i was aked by my fellow family members if i recieved money from kickups i said no. firstly it was ooc over discord vc, secondly i would not construe that as shittalking or as a pkable reason.

2. The hits were carried out on my guys and I using alts. (sometimes also know as "zips" if they are trying to seem like serious rpers. In the attatched video, you can see rae in the brown jacket on an alt character, typing out instructions to hit a jewelery truck, in which we were lured outside the club and then killed. All the other people in the club such as the guys wearing the white suits are brand new and were introduced to us immediately before. (such as giancarlo romeo). As the consigliere, i know or have heard of any serious member and associate in the family. So the fact that i never met these guys is saying something. I beleive that rae and the other members involved in this were afraid to lose their mains if there was crossfire or if one of us managed to survive and seek retribution. This is not only unfair, but against the rules. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/517491418386923541/1065545198463098900/Untitled.mp4

(it says the video file is too big, i can send over discord if it doesnt open through the link)

I believe that this situation should be voided and appropriate ic reason should be put in place that would explain parting ways with this family. If there are any questions about what happened i would be glad to provide more info. thanks

RE: Franco "Frank" Luprano PK Appeal - Rae2quick - 01-24-2023

Alright I'm going to keep this short, You were the consig of my faction for around 3-4 months, within those 3-4 months you constantly shit talked me behind my back and would openly tell other made members "Soldiers" of the faction how much you disliked me and that "I should not be boss" as a Consig this is something you should not be going around saying to the other faction members. You told other HC members my underboss at the time that if I ever did anything against your will that you and your boys will kill me, now you never fazed me or scared me so I never really took that as a real threat, but the past 2 months before your PK you did nothing for the faction besides complain and threaten the other commission famillies even telling me you wanted me to war Colombo and Gambino over a simple dispute that happened months before even once you told me this, I still did not PK you even though I had all right to. Then your members started actually causing issues with Colombos just as you said they would, kindnapping the dons daughter killing multiple made guys doing just as you said they would do, and they never even paid kickups once. You told Mikvik the EX boss of the family that you and your men could take over the faction if needed, what you thought mikvik would not tell me this? This hit was ordered by me with the backing of the Italian Commission for attempting to harm faction relations this hit was completely valid. You were a Consig of my faction and went against my faction, so you were killed.

And for you saying Giancarlo Romeo was a alt is stupid, I will admit I did use a alt character to attend said pk and I myself was already punished for it by UA and the people I killed UNPKED you were killed by Giancarlo Romeo Also known within the faction as "Rue" one of the founding members of the faction, He had just came back as a captain the week before you were pked, but again you literally did nothing but complain about me and our allied factions and you barely knew anyone in the faction unless they were introduced to you and I never introduced you to Rue. With that being said just because you never knew the person who killed you does not mean the hit is invalid

Everyone BUT ME used their main characters in this hit and like I said before, I was already punished BY UA for this and the two guys I killed are unpked.

RE: Franco "Frank" Luprano PK Appeal - Sannicandro - 01-24-2023

(01-24-2023, 11:36 PM)Rae2quick Wrote: Alright I'm going to keep this short, You were the consig of my faction for around 3-4 months, within those 3-4 months you constantly shit talked me behind my back and would openly tell other made members "Soldiers" of the faction how much you disliked me and that "I should not be boss" as a Consig this is something you should not be going around saying to the other faction members. You told other HC members my underboss at the time that if I ever did anything against your will that you and your boys will kill me, now you never fazed me or scared me so I never really took that as a real threat, but the past 2 months before your PK you did nothing for the faction besides complain and threaten the other commission famillies even telling me you wanted me to war Colombo and Gambino over a simple dispute that happened months before even once you told me this, I still did not PK you even though I had all right to. Then your members started actually causing issues with Colombos just as you said they would, kindnapping the dons daughter killing multiple made guys doing just as you said they would do, and they never even paid kickups once. You told Mikvik the EX boss of the family that you and your men could take over the faction if needed, what you thought mikvik would not tell me this? This hit was ordered by me with the backing of the Italian Commission for attempting to harm faction relations this hit was completely valid. You were a Consig of my faction and went against my faction, so you were killed.

And for you saying  Giancarlo Romeo was a alt is stupid, I will admit I did use a alt character to attend said pk and I myself was already punished for it by UA and the people I killed UNPKED you were killed by  Giancarlo Romeo Also known within the faction as "Rue" one of the founding members of the faction, He had just came back as a captain the week before you were pked, but again you literally did nothing but complain about me and our allied factions and you barely knew anyone in the faction unless they were introduced to you and I never introduced you to Rue. With that being said just because you never knew the person who killed you does not mean the hit is invalid

Everyone BUT ME used their main characters in this hit and like I said before, I was already punished BY UA for this and the two guys I killed are unpked.
This is Frank on another account. All of which you said is completely untrue as which I already said. I believe you were possibly scared that I might try something, however I was never planning anything no was there any proof/indications that this would occur. I never said anything about you on a personal level, but regardless my job as consigliere would be to provide advice and help in making decisions, no? You never asked my advice or would accept it if offered, I never received any kickup, and when I tried to set up a jewelry operation for my guys to make some money to kickup to you and maybe make some extra cash, you ghosted me, meanwhile everyone and their mother was doing them. I understand you paid for it, but you couldn’t let us do one? Then the only time you offered me the truck job is when you wanted to kill us. Idk what’s going on, but all I know is that every time this mikvik guy comes back, you two bitch and fight like crazy, then he leaves for two months and comes back on another character.

Also, suppose I did say something like that to mikvik? Which character was he on? Mikey Latareze, or the variety of other chars he uses, it changes every week. Then if he were to tel you, would it be on Joe bonnano or vittorio gagliano? You guys don’t continue shit ic, you just make new chars all the time. I’ve always been the same character.

RE: Franco "Frank" Luprano PK Appeal - Quartz - 01-25-2023

Hello, I am the pking admin and I would like to state that the reason of course was a Dons Order which is obvious. And two of the guys who were killed were unpkd due to Rae using an alt to kill them but you were killed by a member of your faction after the order was placed. Now with the order, there was IC evidence of a couple guys involved attempting to kidnap two women in an allied faction and also that they killed 4 made men in an allied faction which you showed in one of your screenshots. Which is a valid reason for a Dons Order as it is hurting faction relations.

RE: Franco "Frank" Luprano PK Appeal - Sannicandro - 01-25-2023

(01-25-2023, 12:57 AM)Quartz Wrote: Hello, I am the pking admin and I would like to state that the reason of course was a Dons Order which is obvious. And two of the guys who were killed were unpkd due to Rae using an alt to kill them but you were killed by a member of your faction after the order was placed. Now with the order, there was IC evidence of a couple guys involved attempting to kidnap two women in an allied faction and also that they killed 4 made men in an allied faction which you showed in one of your screenshots. Which is a valid reason for a Dons Order as it is hurting faction relations.
Dude, I showed you a screenshot where rae said that we killed 4 made men, I didn’t say that it was true. Who are these guys they are talking about and when did we kill them? Who is the dons daughter, none of this shit even happened

RE: Franco "Frank" Luprano PK Appeal - CharlesSKS - 01-25-2023

As a representative from the Colombo’s I’m going to explain this pretty clearly. As Frank Luprano, you have caused issues to our faction that involved IC sit downs and meetings. You brought up an argument that you started on your own and proceeded to make it an issue towards Rae and Andy, which is laughable and was ignored because it made no sense. For the past few months you have tried to find a reason to get back at ME specifically. Even your recent DM would prove that you’re trying to be malicious against me because you didn’t get what you wanted. Anyway as for the issues stated. The men that were killed alongside you kept killing our guys at the Imperial, ranging from associates, soldiers, and even the Consigliere. They harassed and on several attempts sexual assaulted and even tried to kidnap Andy’s wife Lexi and Andy’s niece, not the daughter. To make it better for you, the great granddaughter of Ford, and Scar’s granddaughter. They did this mainly at the Imperial, continuously throughout the day before you were killed trying to harass those who were working there and killed them when starting violent confrontations, resulting in them being warned by staff. None of this was fake, and these guys were documented, admitted they worked at the Bada Bing/Napoli and were told to be your responsibility.

(01-25-2023, 01:36 AM)CharlesSKS Wrote: As a representative from the Colombo’s I’m going to explain this pretty clearly. As Frank Luprano, you have caused issues to our faction that involved IC sit downs and meetings. You brought up an argument that you started on your own and proceeded to make it an issue towards Rae and Andy, which is laughable and was ignored because it made no sense. For the past few months you have tried to find a reason to get back at ME specifically. Even your recent DM would prove that you’re trying to be malicious against me because you didn’t get what you wanted. Anyway as for the issues stated. The men that were killed alongside you kept killing our guys at the Imperial, ranging from associates, soldiers, and even the Consigliere. They harassed and on several attempts sexual assaulted and even tried to kidnap Andy’s wife Lexi and Andy’s niece, not the daughter. To make it better for you, the great granddaughter of Ford, and Scar’s granddaughter. They did this mainly at the Imperial, continuously throughout the day before you were killed trying to harass those who were working there and killed them when starting violent confrontations, resulting in them being warned by staff. None of this was fake, and these guys were documented, admitted they worked at the Bada Bing/Napoli and were told to be your responsibility.
First off, your opinion is highly bias and shouldn’t be taken at face value here. Can you provide any evidence where I made threats or harmed you ic in any way? Did I make threats to you or your family in an ic discord such as the commission discord? No I did not, and there is absolutely no proof that I did. Idk why rae has a hard on for the colombos, but clearly you and him have a common interest against me for whatever reason. Can you provide me with c evidence whatsoever about these allegations that “my guys” were sexually assaulting people at your place? This was never brought up to me in game whatsoever, and I never heard/seen/or ordered it.For all I know someone could be bullshitting you, or you could be bullshitting me

(01-25-2023, 01:51 AM)Sannicandro Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 01:36 AM)CharlesSKS Wrote: As a representative from the Colombo’s I’m going to explain this pretty clearly. As Frank Luprano, you have caused issues to our faction that involved IC sit downs and meetings. You brought up an argument that you started on your own and proceeded to make it an issue towards Rae and Andy, which is laughable and was ignored because it made no sense. For the past few months you have tried to find a reason to get back at ME specifically. Even your recent DM would prove that you’re trying to be malicious against me because you didn’t get what you wanted. Anyway as for the issues stated. The men that were killed alongside you kept killing our guys at the Imperial, ranging from associates, soldiers, and even the Consigliere. They harassed and on several attempts sexual assaulted and even tried to kidnap Andy’s wife Lexi and Andy’s niece, not the daughter. To make it better for you, the great granddaughter of Ford, and Scar’s granddaughter. They did this mainly at the Imperial, continuously throughout the day before you were killed trying to harass those who were working there and killed them when starting violent confrontations, resulting in them being warned by staff. None of this was fake, and these guys were documented, admitted they worked at the Bada Bing/Napoli and were told to be your responsibility.
First off, your opinion is highly bias and shouldn’t be taken at face value here. Can you provide any evidence where I made threats or harmed you ic in any way? Did I make threats to you or your family in an ic discord such as the commission discord? No I did not, and there is absolutely no proof that I did. Idk why rae has a hard on for the colombos, but clearly you and him have a common interest against me for whatever reason. Can you provide me with c evidence whatsoever about these allegations that “my guys” were sexually assaulting people at your place? This was never brought up to me in game whatsoever, and I never heard/seen/or ordered it.For all I know someone could be bullshitting you, or you could be bullshitting me
If they were sexually assaulting someone then you should have called another staff member because that’s erp and against the rules. There would have been a clip of it too I’m assuming. Your an admin shouldn’t you know this

Being staff I would know that ERP is determined by the use of /me's, this can even be backed up by UA such as Rem. When it's said through a microphone, it is considered not to be ERP unless it gets mingey, then it's considered NITRP.

As for whether my points are based on being biased would be true, I'm not going to lie. You had previously in sitdowns, threatened me, of which both Rae, Andy, and even Rastelli were involved in. You didn't like me calling you out for wearing a Hawaiian shirt during a sitdown, and then made it an issue two months after it happened, and even said you'd harass me IC during that meeting. As for the clips of the men that report under you, which consisted of the majority of the crew, we have it all written down, saved, and given to Rae. I can even show you my own clip where those men were harassing a Colombo girl and then proceeded to kill me for calling them out. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/R96psZyO8yfEm/d133736qdnzu?invite=cr-MSxPZFIsMjMyNzA5NzIs . Now you have proof, can you identify these guys? Or are you going to say you don't know them IC and then make up more excuses...

(01-25-2023, 02:52 AM)CharlesSKS Wrote: Being staff I would know that ERP is determined by the use of /me's, this can even be backed up by UA such as Rem. When it's said through a microphone, it is considered not to be ERP unless it gets mingey, then it's considered NITRP.

As for whether my points are based on being biased would be true, I'm not going to lie. You had previously in sitdowns, threatened me, of which both Rae, Andy, and even Rastelli were involved in. You didn't like me calling you out for wearing a Hawaiian shirt during a sitdown, and then made it an issue two months after it happened, and even said you'd harass me IC during that meeting. As for the clips of the men that report under you, which consisted of the majority of the crew, we have it all written down, saved, and given to Rae. I can even show you my own clip where those men were harassing a Colombo girl and then proceeded to kill me for calling them out. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/R96psZyO8yfEm/d133736qdnzu?invite=cr-MSxPZFIsMjMyNzA5NzIs . Now you have proof, can you identify these guys? Or are you going to say you don't know them IC and then make up more excuses...
I recall you threatening me during that meeting even tho I had no clue who you were I never seen you before. I did not bring up the issue ic or in an ic discord, so that point is invalid unless you can provide proof. I don’t recognize the guys in that clip, I just see you threatening some random white shirt to hit you, which he does, and you get killed. So basically nlr if you try to continue that, plus I have not a thing to do with that situation.

I threatened you.. you literally called everyone out in the meeting for wearing hats, and yet you wore a Hawaiian shirt in New York. That's what you were called out on, and you bring it up two months later to cause issues. And of course, you don't know them, they literally were in the same crew, admitted they worked for you at a Bada Bing. Keep lying to yourself.. Also, disrespect is not a reason to kill, they brought out a bat and I retaliated, they were then killed because everyone at the beginning of the clip saw it happen, and they tried to run our the room of which they owned. Room F is a Bonnano-owned room. Rae even identified them, stop lying in this appeal.