Diverge Networks
banned - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: banned (/showthread.php?tid=5243)

banned - CaptSkull21 - 01-29-2023

Your Name: Skull

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:27926209

Your Discord ID#: ASkull#7967

Reason for ban: rdm

Length of ban: 7 days 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): both

Why should you be unbanned? so this guy comes up to my buddies and me trying to start beef we tell him many times to go away we left to go away from him and he follows us and keeps hanging around the outside of our shop pointing his phys gun at us and the shop  he wouldnt leave us alone after telling him many times to leave us alone and stop coming up to us and stuff he wouldnt i started firing warning shots still wouldnt leave keeps coming up to us so i killed him and i got banned but i was told by like 2 other staff members that it wouldnt be rdm if you told him many times to go away form you guys and if you try to get away from him and he follows you you can kill him and it wouldnt be rdm i told the staff member that but he said it was rdm i dont think i should have gotten ban for a week cause i was told by 2 staff members that isnt Rdm and whenever i make a ticket about the same thing i been told it wasnt rdm but when i did it it was? and my last ban for rdm was a month ago. for the apology part im sorry for killing that man as i thought it wasnt rdm i really like to play on the server with my friends and asking if it can at least get lower just by like a day or 2.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): no 

RE: banned - Infamy - 01-29-2023

Hello, my response to this is this. The guy never did anything to get shot to begin with all he did was talk to you and pointing his physgun You told him to leave which he walked away and was walking up the road again to go towards the actual gun store and you shot him. The road near the garrison isn't your property and it is completely public so you can't give him a 3-second timer to walk away. You could've handled it by using your fists or any other method instead of just shooting him. I told you in the sit, that your PO's for RDM are very extensive, 7 to be exact. Rules shown below. 

1. You may not kill someone or escalate a confrontation to murder just for verbal disrespect/argument.

-However if someone continues to disrespect you, you may physically intimidate or hit them. (Fists, melee weapon) As continued disrespect could realistically start a fight. The user then has free choice on how to respond/retaliate. If they choose to flee you may not kill them.

RE: banned - CaptSkull21 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 03:46 AM)Infamy Wrote: Hello, my response to this is this. The guy never did anything to get shot to begin with all he did was talk to you and pointing his physgun You told him to leave which he walked away and was walking up the road again to go towards the actual gun store and you shot him. The road near the garrison isn't your property and it is completely public so you can't give him a 3-second timer to walk away. You could've handled it by using your fists or any other method instead of just shooting him. I told you in the sit, that your PO's for RDM are very extensive, 7 to be exact. Rules shown below. 

1. You may not kill someone or escalate a confrontation to murder just for verbal disrespect/argument.

-However if someone continues to disrespect you, you may physically intimidate or hit them. (Fists, melee weapon) As continued disrespect could realistically start a fight. The user then has free choice on how to respond/retaliate. If they choose to flee you may not kill them.
Before that tho he was starting beef with me and my buddies then we left and went into the garrison and he followed us back there and even before then he followed my buddies while they were heading to the gun store to buy ammo and constantly starting issues with them

RE: banned - Infamy - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 03:49 AM)CaptSkull21 Wrote: Before that tho he was starting beef with me and my buddies then we left and went into the garrison and he followed us back there and even before then he followed my buddies while they were heading to the gun store to buy ammo and constantly starting issues with them
My point is this, him standing there talking & walking isn't really doing much. Like I said in the sit, you've been banned for the same offense for quite a few times. You should at least know the rules for killing people on street at a minimum

banned - Ram - 01-29-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Understand that this ban is valid and should've been kept at 7 days, however, your ban is being reduced out of sympathy for your situation.

Bare in mind that any future offenses for RDM will result in a harsher punishment.

The ban will be reduced to 5 days.

Ensure you have read our server rules here.