Diverge Networks
Lucian's Explosive Ending PK appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Lucian's Explosive Ending PK appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5261)

Lucian's Explosive Ending PK appeal - MagikMooseGod - 02-01-2023

Name of Character: Lucian D. Aragon Sanchez

SteamID:  76561198163738509

Your Discord ID#: druid-amputated#8368

Date of PK: 1/31/2023

Reason for PK: I was told by Somespy it is the consequence for the ruining RP

Why should you be unPK'd?: Before I get to what I think, I should explain the events from the beginning. I was going to the gunstore along the way I passed by a Russian guy I've seen him around a couple times playing in bars, serenading people with his tunes here and there he'd usually take a couple odd jobs once in a while. Anyways alongside the fence he had a table where he was mixing a bunch of props (there was a sign that said "watch me make a bomb") One officer approached the guy, in a short amount of time people were swarming the Russian guy and the officer out of curiosity; then about eight or nine officers arrived set up barricades while I was tabbed out for a bit. I stood on-top of the railing next to the mailbox. The then officers, were telling everyone to get back, this of course included a mix of gunshots and swings of batons; a few unknown masked individuals open-fired at the group of officers. All I could really hear was gunshots, I was shot in the back randomly I lost my weapon, I was pulled into a sit for about five minutes in the support channel showing a clip of my death and discussing what weapon I lost and when I was killed, he reimbursed me shortly after and returned me back to my previous location. I crossed the railing to go near the atm, evading the police barriers heading over to the gunshop to collect ammo. I went out of the shop there were two barriers one to the far right where the clothing shop and gunshop ends meet. The other one where the railing and the fence meet. When I exited there was a lot of commotion, I couldn't make much out of all the yelling, a senior officer was wearing a blue uniform with the vest, sunglasses and a beanie next to the prop on the table with his fist out. Two officers were stopping people from crossing the barrier on the outside, and the inside of the barrier I don't remember if it was one or two officers around the senior officer at the small wooden table. There were a two props on the ground, it looked like a radio and a red button connected by brown rope, on the table was a tnt prop with a bunch of bits and bobs attached by a large brown rope. There were two people at the atm standing, a crowd of people on the opposite side of the barrier to the left of the gunstore entrance (coming out from inside the gunstore) to the right there were about three to four people including one officer. I ran near the senior officer and picked up the Russian guys prop I was sort of confused because it was frozen when he was building it I dragged it facing the senior officers when I turned by back the prop dropped (when you turn the opposite way when carrying a prop, it sometimes drops it) a big flash went off on my screen half my health was gone I turned around to figure out where this damage came from I saw the prop I was carrying it was next to the gunshop door, at this moment I was at the barrier a officer pulled out his tazer I believe or maybe it was a baton, I crouch jumped and when I crouch jumped I was frozen in place pulling me out of my crouch when another flash went off on my screen I was really confused as to how I was taking these blinding, flashbangs of damage no one else seemed to have died from this damage around me I checked the hospital and only I died in that moment. Almost instantly I was pulled by Somespy I asked what killed me, he told me I was being PK'd. I asked about the reasons he said "they were disarming a bomb; I ruined the RP for them; It's gonna be a PK for no value of life, cops had a thing set up; I crossed the line and took a bomb" I said I don't think there was an announcement that said It was a bomb or an event? Somespy told me there it was announced it chat. There was one advertisement it was as follows: "[Advertisement by Senior Officer James Hue] all civilans please evacuate gun store and anywhere around it."
I didn't see this advertisement till I was scrolling through chat as per Somespy's request. As to why I think I should be unPK'd had this been a real situation of a live, active explosive safety of the people and deputies should override all other concerns such as Marking hazard areas clearly and designate safety zones to receive victims and evacuees, conducting a safety sweep of the area by personnel qualified to identify and evaluate additional hazards and safety concerns. Taking steps to identify and remove or mitigate safety hazards that may further threaten victims, bystanders, and public safety personnel. Yet the only thing in place was a barrier 5 feet from the explosive itself, across from that barrier dozens of people. In this situation the officers were more concerned on disarming the bomb then evacuating the dozens of people close by. I've been playing on this server for over, two years and I never had a PK active situation or event that was so unorganized, sloppy, and just unreal. Honestly had this been a situation where I knew my death my plausible I would of avoided it entirely, I wouldn't have even put life into that situation. I was wrong for returned to a spot where I was just shot and killed, and of course for impending an investigation, it's just the severity of the situation hadn't hit me until I was informed by an administrator of what I messed up and yet there was little to no information or announcements to indicate that this was an active explosive seizure and recovery. I know I was wrong for screwing up the officers RP this bad. I'm less focused on how I died and more so on, how this event was conducted. I feel like an ass speaking on my thoughts about the event and what I did wrong but I think I should say what I truly feel instead of rambling about stupid stuff, sorry for the long text lol
 possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: 

I have a three screenshots of the chat and two videos I not sure if I should post them I rather send the vid to a staff some of it contains private information

RE: Lucian's Explosive Ending PK appeal - Somespy - 02-01-2023

Hello, I am the PKing staff member. I understand how you might feel about this event, I understand it wasn't organized well, because it was on the spot. A cop made a ticket asking about a bomb, and I decided to make something out of it. Instead of deleting the prop and saying "It's just a prop" I gave the police something to do. You decided it was a smart idea to run past the police barricades and pick up the prop that the police were interacting with. In reality, if you were to pick up a bomb that was armed and start shaking it, I'm sure it would blow up. The reason I PK'd you was for no value of life. You can't always assume that there has to be orange text for there to be an event, police had advertised multiple times for people to not go near the area. As for the damage, you were supposed to die from the first hit.

RE: Lucian's Explosive Ending PK appeal - MagikMooseGod - 02-01-2023

I understand completely where you are coming from and I accept that, up to now I only ever been familiar with fatal muggings, fatal shootouts. If anything it's a miracle I survived that first explosion and I felt I was scared honestly, I didn't want to die. If anything, it should of been [Breaking News] Lucian D. Aragon Sanchez Miraculously survives an explosion that went off in his face during a police invesigation, half dead- yet half alive. I escaped just barely alive, that first explosion was the prop, but that second was with the intent to kill me to finish what had failed the first time, this is a matter of right versus wrong. A second explosion to go off right on top of me when I'm near people I'd understand if it exploded a second time. I was not near it I was at the barrier, there were 4-5 other people right next to me. There would had been more than one death. Me running away from it is proof that even under a rush of adrenaline I wanted to escape the danger immediately after taking damage hence me running to safety. If anything it was stupidity combined with luck, stupid luck. I'm an absolute moron sometimes, me surviving was only proof of God's grace then out of nowhere Zeus struck me with a thunderbolt. I WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE FROM THE FIRST HIT BUT I DIDNT BRO what if I survived that second one that you hit me with? you'd probably hit me with another explosion eventually till I died. You're really good at what you do, I've seen you do so many amazing things and you've said so many amazing things these past two to three years. I'm not saying nothing bad about you, you cool, you get work done and make things fun but Somespy, that was foul-play.

RE: Lucian's Explosive Ending PK appeal - Moses - 02-01-2023

Lucian's Explosive Ending PK appeal - Duggar - 02-01-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.