Diverge Networks
Being unbanned - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Being unbanned (/showthread.php?tid=5286)

Being unbanned - sunrise - 02-03-2023

Your Name: sunrise

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):  STEAM_0:0:82742228

Your Discord ID#: jermrat#5143

Reason for ban: rdm poX1 lying to staff

Length of ban: perm

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I have a lot of hours in this server and I love it the only reason i RDM'ed was because the person i killed was being racist to black player models and i also thought it would be a funny interaction for everyone to just see him get shot and not know who did it but clearly it upset whoever it was i killed and im sorry i will be on much better behavior if i were to get unbanned

Why should you be unbanned? I've put a lot of time into this server and i really love the roleplay and everything about how the server works a my past offenses were from when i wasn't sure about the server and didn't know how much i liked it. i didn't really understand that my kill was rdm since he was threatening other people in game but it also had nothing to do with me or my character in the first place so i will definitely remain on better behavior this time and im hoping you guys will give me another chance because i love this server and i love working in the Gambino family 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc.): I was banned by libby maybe she can say something i dmed her over discord telling her i was sorry and that i really enjoy the server idk i dont have any screenshots or anything im not trying to come up with any excuses

RE: Being unbanned - Canadian-bacon - 02-03-2023

Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:0:185188503

RE: Being unbanned - Canadian-bacon - 02-03-2023

The ban evasion attempt was literally 30 minutes ago

RE: Being unbanned - sunrise - 02-03-2023

(02-03-2023, 06:56 PM)Canadian-bacon Wrote: The ban evasion attempt was literally 30 minutes ago
right i tried to join on my other account because i just wanted to play on the server still not realizing at all that it was a violation but i was just really eager to keep playing so i just figure i could keep playing as a different character until my 2 day ban was over i wasnt joining on the other account to try to minge more i promise i really enjoy this server and did not expect to be banned or kicked it was just an honest mistake and it will not happen again i just really wanna be able to play on this server its the only reason i have gmod installed and i really would like to keep being apart of the server and its community im honsetly begging at this point for one more chance

right i tried to join on my other account because i just wanted to play on the server still not realizing at all that it was a violation but i was just really eager to keep playing so i just figure i could keep playing as a different character until my 2 day ban was over i wasnt joining on the other account to try to minge more i promise i really enjoy this server and did not expect to be banned or kicked it was just an honest mistake and it will not happen again i just really wanna be able to play on this server its the only reason i have gmod installed and i really would like to keep being apart of the server and its community im honsetly begging at this point for one more chance

Being unbanned - Rem - 02-05-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules