Diverge Networks
PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5313)

PK Appeal - LoonaTM - 02-08-2023

Name of Character: Loona Croft
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:106873375
Your Discord ID#: LoonaTM#5101
Date of PK: 08/02/2023, around 1:30am UK time
Reason for PK: Died during fear RP (while afk)
Why should you be unPK'd?: I just started the server today after my bf suggested i should play with him and I was having a lot of fun playing but I went afk while as a passenger in a vehicle and the person who was driving got into a fearrp situation (i think, i never saw the clip so i don't know what happened) and being afk in the passenger obviously i died and then got pulled in a sit and told i was pk'd and i just want her back cus i miss her and my camino i called 'Pinkman'. If this happens again ill gladly accept the pk but i dont think its fair that i was afk during what happened. im sorry and i hope it doesnt happen again :(

RE: PK Appeal - Quartz - 02-08-2023

Hello, I was the pking admin for this, the reason you were pkd as you stated was being put under fearrp. Three gentlemen put you and the driver under fearrp in the tunnel closest to car dealer and the driver responded by trying to take off and was then killed, the men then instructed you to get out, then killed you after not complying. I understand that you were afk at the time but you were still putting yourself in danger, we do recommend that if you plan on being afk then you find a place to do so to where you can't be in a dangerous situation. This is an rp server so you have to be aware of dangerous situations of course.

RE: PK Appeal - LoonaTM - 02-08-2023

(02-08-2023, 02:16 AM)Quartz Wrote: Hello, I was the pking admin for this, the reason you were pkd as you stated was being put under fearrp. Three gentlemen put you and the driver under fearrp in the tunnel closest to car dealer and the driver responded by trying to take off and was then killed, the men then instructed you to get out, then killed you after not complying. I understand that you were afk at the time but you were still putting yourself in danger, we do recommend that if you plan on being afk then you find a place to do so to where you can't be in a dangerous situation. This is an rp server so you have to be aware of dangerous situations of course.

I finally figured out how to reply, is it possible for me to see the clip? I just wanna know what happened in regards to my pk

RE: PK Appeal - v4mp_s0ulja - 02-08-2023

i was the driver during the incident and can confirm her afk status, still waiting on a clip to back up what was said

RE: PK Appeal - Notme - 02-08-2023

(02-08-2023, 05:50 AM)v4mp_s0ulja Wrote: i was the driver during the incident and can confirm her afk status, still waiting on a clip to back up what was said
Perhaps you didn't read the admins message, it doesn't matter whether or not you can confirm her afk status. The argument of being afk is completely invalid because like the admin said it's up to you to find a safe spot to go afk.

RE: PK Appeal - LoonaTM - 02-09-2023

(02-08-2023, 06:37 PM)Notme Wrote:
(02-08-2023, 05:50 AM)v4mp_s0ulja Wrote: i was the driver during the incident and can confirm her afk status, still waiting on a clip to back up what was said
Perhaps you didn't read the admins message, it doesn't matter whether or not you can confirm her afk status. The argument of being afk is completely invalid because like the admin said it's up to you to find a safe spot to go afk.

im sorry, i had to use the bathroom Sad i was only gone for maybe 2 minutes and then my character was pk'd. i didnt 'plan' to be afk. i have a problem with my bladder so when i need to go, i NEED to go yk. i was brand new to the server and only started that day cus my bf invited me and i was really enjoying myself with that character

PK Appeal - Hue - 02-09-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.