Diverge Networks
Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) (/showthread.php?tid=5332)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - IZO - 02-11-2023

Name of Faction: Cártel de Sinaloa

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 14

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Cartel

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Mexican

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): IZ0#8302 (Dm for actual leaders discord his font is jacked)

Your SteamID: [i]STEAM_0:1:432656209

Your Server playtime: 1mo 3w 5d 8h 29m

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned and managed by the official DVN account? (Yes/No): Yes

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): Historia Del Cartel De Sinaloa (Improved On)

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Phantom - 02-11-2023

+1 Great backstory!

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Duckium - 02-11-2023

+1 Great backstory + love to see cartels return

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - El Ruso - 02-11-2023

+1 My favorite gypsy

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Bees - 02-11-2023

+1 sounds really good. I would love to see how this faction grows.

I already added some nice Mexican music in the casette npc.

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Rem - 02-11-2023

Should you even be trusted as a faction leader? Let alone the lack of creativity.

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - IZO - 02-11-2023

(02-11-2023, 08:56 AM)Rem Wrote: Should you even be trusted as a faction leader? Let alone the lack of creativity.
In my opinion yes as i have pleanty experience on the server, having played it for a bit over a year now and have previous experience in criminal rp as i once lead a crew of over 40 people, so I feel like i have the requiered capabilities to lead, but in this case I will not be the leader of the faction because the real Don of it had a busy IRL schedual and couldn't make the app himself so he gave the task to me to post it after he aproved the backstory and other details and also to respond to any questions about it. Also about the so called "lack of creativity" I would say it doesn't lack it as it would provide the server with more variety and a different style of RP, as the server is for the most part dominated by Italian RP and seeing more nationalities such as Mexican/Hispanic would greatly offer a diversification in RP.

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - Bonito - 02-11-2023

+1

UP THE BAISSSS!!!

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - CharlesSKS - 02-11-2023

-1 Personally, I think it's too recent for you to be a faction leader after coming off a permaban. It's better to wait a few months and gain your trust back to UA specifically. Also, this faction again like the one that was removed seems like an attempt to bring back the Colombian roots, rather than being something different. You list it as a Mexican cartel, but still, implement the establishment of Colombians inside of it.

RE: Cártel de Sinaloa (Reupload) - IZO - 02-11-2023

(02-11-2023, 03:17 PM)CharlesSKS Wrote: -1 Personally, I think it's too recent for you to be a faction leader after coming off a permaban. It's better to wait a few months and gain your trust back to UA specifically. Also, this faction again like the one that was removed seems like an attempt to bring back the Colombian roots, rather than being something different. You list it as a Mexican cartel, but still, implement the establishment of Colombians inside ofIm
I am going to state this again I am not going to be the faction leader I just made the application as the intended leader is busy with IRL stuff. Also if youre talking about the other Sinaloa Cartel application that was taken down it was still from us and decided to take it down because it looked too unfinished so I took the time to polish it a bit for the faction leader as he was busy. Also just because 3 of its members had history working for a Colombian organisation that doesn't mean the faction is colombian. Also it is realistic as the cartels worked with a variety of different ethnicities colombian, cuban, nicaraguan, guatemalan and so on as they didn't care about their nationality as long as they were making money together. Same case can be made with the real Italian Mafias that worked with irish, russian and even jewish minorities best example being Meyer Lanski which was well respected by the mob, but that wouldn't make them a Jewish Mob just because a well trusted member of their organisation is a different nationilty from the main factions.