Diverge Networks
People's Anarchist Movement FACTION APP. - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: People's Anarchist Movement FACTION APP. (/showthread.php?tid=5373)

Pages: 1 2

People's Anarchist Movement FACTION APP. - NovaLuna - 02-19-2023

________PEOPLE'S ANARCHIST MOVEMENT________

Number of Members (Minimum of 5):

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc):

-It is a sort of mix between a Street Gang and a Family.

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc):

-International

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210):

-100#1501

Your SteamID:

Your Server playtime:

- Juuust about 3 days total playtime.
EDIT: Quickly wanted to clarify, I have been playing since about November of last year, I have 4ish days of time actively on the server, about 80+ hours.

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned and managed by the official DVN account? (Yes/No): :

-Yes, of course.

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):
Please enjoy!

Click Me!

Hello! This is an edit to add some examples to how my faction would function, I hope it helps to show how I plan to counter any issues that my concept presents.
Please read the document below!

Click Me For More!

I am very excited to create faction guides and rules, along with increased lore and internal documents, and I would have already, but I want to ensure that the faction will be acceptable before I work out further logistics. I have plans to make it a very organized group, and hope I get the chance to try.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I heard Political-Based groups have trouble being accepted, I hope there isn't much issue with this group, we do not personally have these beliefs and are simply doing it to increase the dynamic of the NY Gov. players and the diversity of crime families :]
P.P.S. Sorry for so many edits, I was having issues with links, images, and how to use this text editor.

RE: People's Anarchist Movement FACTION APP. - CharlesSKS - 02-19-2023

-1 Yeah not happening

RE: People's Anarchist Movement FACTION APP. - NovaLuna - 02-19-2023

(02-19-2023, 05:04 AM)CharlesSKS Wrote: -1 Yeah not happening
Oh no! Why not? Is it the theme, or is there some other sort of issue?

RE: People's Anarchist Movement FACTION APP. - Browniemeister - 02-19-2023

-1 hoi4 focus tree level application

(02-19-2023, 05:20 AM)Browniemeister Wrote: -1 hoi4 focus tree level application
What do you think I could do to make it better? I would love to add to the server and run a faction, so I want to make sure this application can be acceptable

RE: People's Anarchist Movement FACTION APP. - Khaat Dood - 02-19-2023

+1 Good application and seems like a different faction than most.

RE: People's Anarchist Movement FACTION APP. - akimbocross - 02-19-2023

-1 Yeah, Real stupid. Either going to be a minging/rdm faction with a ‘Well I can do it because-‘ or just a bunch of hoi4 shitposters.

Also, Playtime’s Really low.

RE: People's Anarchist Movement FACTION APP. - IZO - 02-19-2023

-1 Beside the fact that it is basically a terrorist organization it's backstory is really odd and wouldn't fit the setting of NYC in the 80s

RE: People's Anarchist Movement FACTION APP. - Rae2quick - 02-19-2023

-1 the backstory is bland and the playtime is way too low, still much to learn about the server before coming a faction leader

(02-19-2023, 03:23 PM)akimbocross Wrote: -1 Yeah, Real stupid. Either going to be a minging/rdm faction with a ‘Well I can do it because-‘ or just a bunch of hoi4 shitposters.

Also, Playtime’s Really low.
Hi! Fortunately, my friends and I actually do put value into the server, so it would not be a minge faction. We want to add a group that has a purpose - something other than just "create drugs, make money".
Also, about the play time, I do agree it is rather low, but I have become friends with many people who participate and even lead some groups, and I have, what I feel to be, a capable understanding of how to manage people and lead a movement.
I have a portfolio of groups I have run or managed in the past, including:
Cult of Cthulhu Gaming Clan, this group ran at around 200–250 players consistently on a network of different video games and platforms.
Pinewood Armed Militia, an SCPRP Civilian organization that runs actively at around 50–60 players.
Novum Caelum CS:GO Clan, which ran at a good 30–40 players for a while before most of the members retired from CS:GO.

I'm not trying to brag or say anything to that nature, but I am trying to say that I have experience with these sorts of groups and making an interesting and fun environment for people in and OUT of my group. Already I have formed friendships with a couple of families who were interested in starting trade relations with me if my application was accepted, and I look forward to making that a reality. If you have any suggestions to improve my application or the foundation of my crime family, please, give me some tips. I am invested in trying to make a new and interesting impact in the server.

(02-19-2023, 06:03 PM)IZO Wrote: -1 Beside the fact that it is basically a terrorist organization it's backstory is really odd and wouldn't fit the setting of NYC in the 80s
Hi! While yes, our group would be somewhat based around the concept of creating chaos for our rivals pushing an agenda, why do you believe it would not fit the setting for the 1980's?

United States anarcho-punk generally supported revolutions in Latin America and Anti-Apartheid movements and criticized the Presidency of Ronald Reagan. In the 1980s, New York City cultivated a thriving anarcho-punk scene.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-punk

The movements of anarchy were actually extremely popular in the 1980's, which generated huge waves of Punks, street thugs, and various other "lowlife" city rats.
Would you have any suggestions on how to channel this better or represent this within the backstory?

(02-19-2023, 09:15 PM)Rae2quick Wrote: -1 the backstory is bland and the playtime is way too low, still much to learn about the server before coming a faction leader
Hello! In my previous rants comments, I tried to state my experience, so I won't do that again here. Instead, do you have any suggestions on how to improve the backstory? Does it need to be longer, or does it need more unique-ness?
I would like to make the best STORY possible, because that's what really entices people and makes an application different and interesting compared to "Ah yes, my grandfather Cappuccino and I came to New York and began our new empire" or whatnot, not to offend the Italians. . .

Also, if people are worried about my playtime and lack of knowledge still, I am Co-Leading it with a few people, who have good amounts of experience within other factions and will be able to help if I do not understand how a part of the system works.

P.S. I have changed the backstory significantly, if your interested.