Diverge Networks
another pk - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: another pk (/showthread.php?tid=5377)

another pk - CaptSkull21 - 02-20-2023

Name of Character: Placido Calvetti 

SteamID:  [u]STEAM_0:0:27926209[/u] 

Your Discord ID#: ASkull#7967

Date of PK:2/19/23

Reason for PK: don's orders Performing duties outside of the scope of his permitted duties after being warned not to, such as running their illegal drug racket without permission

Why should you be unPK'd?: i should be unpked because i did nothing wrong i only had like 2-3 hours of playtime on that character. i was never warned to not use they drug racket and i never used it once.  i was only in that faction for less than a day last night when i was first whitelisted i ordered 2 shipments of OIL and then got off that character i hopped on today sold my oil and brought a new shipment told they wanted to talk to me they send me on a job to go to this spot and bam i got pked. i really didnt even do anything just buy oil that character was legal and was mostly going to be legal unless he needed to be illegal. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: no

RE: another pk - Teknoee - 02-20-2023

Hey its mr.peron here! on top of being Disrespectful to the CEO he was running a racket outside of what he was aloud. my guys will tell you that. hes no bueno. we made it clear in the highering phase that he is only to run oil but i guess he didnt get the memo. when he was "selling his oil" he was interacting with our Meth NPC.

odd how this is his second appeal today. if your reading this, maybe just stop causing trouble.

RE: another pk - CaptSkull21 - 02-20-2023

(02-20-2023, 12:21 AM)Teknoee Wrote: Hey its mr.peron here! on top of being Disrespectful to the CEO he was running a racket outside of what he was aloud. my guys will tell you that. hes no bueno. we made it clear in the highering phase that he is only to run oil but i guess he didnt get the memo. when he was "selling his oil" he was interacting with our Meth NPC.

odd how this is his second appeal today. if your reading this, maybe just stop causing trouble.
how and when was i ever disrespectful to the ceo and I NEVER USED THE METH NPC I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU GUYS HAD A METH RACKET cant a staff member check logs on this i only type in chat so there has to be logs of me "being disrespectful" and logs showing if i brought meth that i didnt even know about my self.

but please show me your proof of this cause i high doubt you have any because i didnt do it

RE: another pk - CaptSkull21 - 02-20-2023

(02-20-2023, 12:21 AM)Teknoee Wrote: Hey its mr.peron here! on top of being Disrespectful to the CEO he was running a racket outside of what he was aloud. my guys will tell you that. hes no bueno. we made it clear in the highering phase that he is only to run oil but i guess he didnt get the memo. when he was "selling his oil" he was interacting with our Meth NPC.

so hours later and still no evidence provided on your end and i know for a fact you read my last reply so it clearly shows you didnt have evidence of me doing this cause i didnt do it also shouldnt the staff member checked logs before making me pk active? cause there is clearly no proof or valid proof of me doing this it would also be in logs too so just admit that you pked me for something i didnt do just say the real reason why you pk me not the bs story you made up that can easily be disproven by the most simplest thing called checking logs.

RE: another pk - ZOOMER - 02-20-2023

Hello, after we dug through the logs, we can't find any provable instance of the victim ever using the drug or acting even remotely disrespectful. It seems the original request conflated the accusations because the faction simple regretted hiring him for whatever OOC reason. As he said he was barely there for a day. You will be un-PK'ed and removed from the faction. All RP you did from that faction is void.

Thank you for taking the time to create an appeal. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us via Discord.

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.