Diverge Networks
Davey Jones Gang - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Davey Jones Gang (/showthread.php?tid=5400)

Pages: 1 2

Davey Jones Gang - DaveyJones - 02-24-2023

If your application was denied then you must wait 2 weeks before creating a new one.

We Recommend that players experienced with the gamemode apply. Running a faction is a big RP responsibility and New players who don't have enough playtime may not be accepted.

Name of Faction: Davey Jone's Locker

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 24 MAX.

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Goons, Street gang.

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): English, American.

Name of Character running the faction: Davey Jones

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): Openeyes#9187

Your SteamID: 76561199455349337

Your Server playtime: 1 day 15 hours

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned and managed by the official DVN account? (Yes/No): : Yes

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): Davey Jones is my infamous British character who came to America on a work visa. After his music career performed poorly, Davey decided to make a name for himself in "other ways". He and his goons will terrorize the rich and give back to the poor Robinhood style. He will be wandering the streets and probably wont establish any building as his own, hanging out in alleyways with his goons waiting to strike anyone that isn't wearing a white shirt or any other clothing items that indicate that they aren't doing too well.. 

Davey Jones is already very infamous and (mostly) loved by society. He needs a gang to fully commit to the hilarity that is the Davey Jones character. 

His gang would make money via robberies and drug trafficking, while also giving money to the poor folk whenever possible.
He would attempt to make peace with other gangs and possibly bring peace to the city. He and his gang would create some form of militia similar to the police force and they would attempt to enforce laws while ironically breaking them. 

Davey is EXTREMELY mentally ill and he thinks everything he does is the right thing, and he would run his gang like a cult teaching every member how to defend themselves. He would recruit whiteshirts and poor folk as a way to get his goal of a cult following. Davey Jones is beloved by most and people would be happy to join his gang if you gave him a chance. 

I think you should allow me to have a gang for Davey Jones.

Everyone loves Davey!

RE: Davey Jones Gang - GiovanniLucchese - 02-24-2023

-1. I don tthink its a good idea

RE: Davey Jones Gang - CaptSkull21 - 02-24-2023

-1 the backstory isnt really that good could be more detailed and stuff i think 1 day and 15 hours isnt long enough to run a faction and theres no way you got 24 people already in your faction also i dont think we need a gang who is going to rob people

RE: Davey Jones Gang - NovaLuna - 02-24-2023

Hey Davey! I like your idea, having a street-cult-thug thing, but unfortunately, as others have stated, the backstory is somewhat lackluster and unformatted. If you did a Google document and put in a solid bit of time to format and make it much more appealing, I feel you would have a better chance.

Also, I am not one to talk, but your play time is really low for the standard.

Making an interesting story is essential, and to be completely honest, your story isn't interesting or captivating, you basically state that "I am popular, and I want to create crime and make money," and while that may be true, that is not going to seem unique or beneficial to the faction environment. Consider it this way, there are many vying for a faction, so what makes your group worth the spot?

I see the need for more street gangs, but you seem to need more time to really figure out how to execute your idea.

(also # of members means how many do you have NOW, not what your limit would BE)

RE: Davey Jones Gang - CharlesSKS - 02-24-2023

-1 An attempt at a minge faction

RE: Davey Jones Gang - Hoovis - 02-24-2023

Hello, me name is Davey Jones

RE: Davey Jones Gang - RyanBateman888 - 02-28-2023

+1, great idea, the backstory is as insane as it should be for a cult. We should also have more alleyway gangs and stuff anyways. Hopefully they destroy the weak >Big Grin

RE: Davey Jones Gang - Datboi260 - 02-28-2023

-1 ", hanging out in alleyways with his goons waiting to strike anyone that isn't wearing a white shirt or any other clothing items that indicate that they aren't doing too well.. " "He and his gang would create some form of militia similar to the police force and they would attempt to enforce laws while ironically breaking them." This is a horrible idea. What is with these recent faction applications made with the sole intent of minging and bending rules.

RE: Davey Jones Gang - TheSovietHamster - 03-05-2023

HUGE -1, low playtime, bad backstory, looks like a minge faction, and lowkey bro, with the name of a fictional character and one of the purposes being mugging, I can't help but think this is a minge faction, so big no.

RE: Davey Jones Gang - Canadian-bacon - 03-06-2023

lol no