Diverge Networks
Voyles' Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Voyles' Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=5475)

Voyles' Staff App - Voyles - 03-10-2023

In-Game Name(s):
Dustin Voyles, Jessica Rizzo, Jessica Voyles, Tyrese Jamieson, Robbie Rizzo
Steam Name:
Voyles
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:198967729
Discord Username:
Voyles#6969
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):
3w 19h
Time Zone: 
CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 
2-4 hours per day at least
Have you read the rules?: 
Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: 
Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): 
Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: 
Yes with SAM, not with Nutscript but I am willing to learn.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: 
Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.
What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  
I have played on the server for months now, and there have been occasions where I am on and staff are needed, but there is no one to take tickets. I have also seen times where tons of staff are on but don't want to take tickets. This can be a big issue if there is a MRDMer or a minge that needs to be handled by staff. I also enjoy helping new players and as staff, I would have more chances to do so.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  
I have lots of staffing experience on various gamemodes, most of them being serious roleplay servers like diverge is. I have experience both leading a staff team and being apart of one. I am kind to people but still ensure that rules are being followed, and I avoid any bias to the best of my abilities to avoid anyone getting treating with bias or being punished wrongfully. I have nearly 6,000 hours on Garry's Mod and in those many hours, I have learned a lot about the game, gamemodes, how people cheat or minge, how to control tough situations, and much more. I will ensure that I meet all standards that are expected of me and will always follow staff guidelines and rules.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): 
Aurora Servers Owner for a few months on a couple occasions, Icefuse Networks MRP Moderator for 3 months, Icefuse Networks CityRP TMod for 1 month, Werewolf Gaming SCP-RP Moderator for 4 months.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: 
Not to my knowledge
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: 
To my knowledge I have a good reputation both in PD as well as the Cassano Crime Family and Rossi Law Firm.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: 
Ridge, MxR, Smurf
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 
First I would go on duty, or ask another staff member to take it if I am in the middle of a RP. Then I would accept the ticket if there is one and bring the parties involved to the sit room. I would get both sides of the story then evaluate all available evidence such as logs and clips.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 
I would record anytime I see the person in question abuse any powers or breaking rules. After that I would report that staff member to their higher up (or contact whoever handles staff reports) and give them all the information and clips I have gathered on the matter.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: 
I would talk to them and tell them to stop. If they did something serious and there is reasonable evidence (such as logs or clips) I would punish them according to staff guidelines. I would ask them respectfully to not break server rules and let them know I will have to punish them if needed.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Voyles' Staff App - Duckium - 03-10-2023

+1

The app could use a bit more detail but overall I think that Voyles would be a good addition to the staff team he is a very patient and chill guy and I believe he isn't retarded.

RE: Voyles' Staff App - MxR - 03-10-2023

+1 Very mature, definitely would fit right in with the staff team

RE: Voyles' Staff App - Odyseisich - 03-10-2023

+1 Mature, Good application and all around good person.

RE: Voyles' Staff App - Bees - 03-11-2023

She is pretty good at lawRP, and made a serious staff app. Great Public Defender.

RE: Voyles' Staff App - Average Polish Dude - 03-11-2023

+1
Great lawyer, great cop, great friend, would make a great staff

Voyles' Staff App - Rem - 03-11-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.