Diverge Networks
Marco's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Marco's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=5478)

Marco's Staff Application - Chimpanzee - 03-11-2023

In-Game Name(s): Marco Carmelo, Robert Williams

Steam Name: APE Chimpanzee 

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138089913

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88912092

Discord Username: Snoop Dogg#8820

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 4d 8h 35m

Time Zone: CST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Whenever I am needed, and I am usually on everyday for a majority of the day.

Have you read the rules?: I have

Do you have a working microphone?: I do

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): I do

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: I do

------------------------------------------------- 
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  Well, I want to assist in helping run the community, and helping players get situations resolved efficiently and effectively. I notice that a lot of people request staff during the day and usually there is no staff on to assist, and that is when I am primarily on. I am usually on at night as well, but I can help with the day time portion of tickets being made. I know a large amount of the community and I am well known throughout RP, and I believe my status and knowledge of the server could seriously contribute to the server. I want to devote a lot of my time to this server, and becoming staff would help me take another step into contributing towards the community.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  Well, I have lot's of experience in staffing in general, I've been high staff on other servers, and I have helped them become communities and I want to contribute that experience here. I know how to handle people, talk to people, and mitigate rick and damage. I understand the in's and out's of people, and I consider myself to be well-spoken. I know how to deal with people that are angry, upset, sad, and disappointed, which I consider key to being a staff member. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Icefuse, DL 6 months, Gaming Light UA 1 year, Civilgamers Head Mod 1 month, and a lot more servers.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: MafiaRP, RDMx2 | Interrupting court 2021-03-24

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I am well known throughout the community. I have known people here for a long amount of time and my current main character (Marco Carmelo) is a high ranking italian mafia member who is well versed with other italian mob men. I am respected and known throughout the server for my RP, and my well going when it comes to talking to other made men on the server. I treat people with respect and I respond with appropriate RP to certain situations. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Flamingo
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would create a ticket, clip it and not take it due to myself being bias.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would clip all situations of him abusing staff and report it to higher staff.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would issue proper punishment and no be bias in any sense, it is my duty as staff to enforce the rules that are in place to keep th
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Marco's Staff Application - Odyseisich - 03-11-2023

+1 Good overall Application,

RE: Marco's Staff Application - MxR - 03-11-2023

+1 Would make a fantastic moderator with his activity.

Marco's Staff Application - Rem - 03-11-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.