Diverge Networks
Al ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Al ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5500)

Al ban appeal - Alex Carvetelo - 03-13-2023

Your Name: Alexander "Al" Rizzuto

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:11101

Your Discord ID#: FreeXyCrazy#6166

Reason for ban: RDM PO's x4

Length of ban: 2 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I was waiting in the Jewelry Store to hire some people when 3 black males came in yelling that they were "3 white man looking for a job". I told them "I don't hire black mens" They kept yelling and one of them said multiples times "you want the smoke you want the smoke". I told them to get out but they did not move. Once i saw they were not moving i pulled my smg out and told them to fuck off. They left the bulding but once outside one of them pulled a knife out and stabbed one of my guys so i shot him in the head. I then went to the 2 remaining and told them to fuck off (stabbing one of them who said threatened to do something) or they would get the same thing. One of them pulled a knife out and tried to stab me in the back so my guy shot him too. I then ran behind the last one and told him to stop moving but he kept running so i shot him in the back.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): One of them made a ticket which was handled by Snoop Dogg. I was brought in the middle of the sit and was accused of rdm straight away. I explained him my side which he asked and said that was "fail mug". We talked for a bit and i said that to my knowledge that's not a failmug to ask someone to stop running when their friends just tried to stab you. He then kept saying we rdmed and were getting a warn and everything was cool. I told him that i dont believe this is a reason for a warn as i just defended myself and my guys from minges that made multiple sit tonight on different people. He then said he was gonna ban me (probably was mad) so i told him not to be mad about it. He then banned me for 2 days. He said the reporter had a clip that we were never shown.

RE: Al ban appeal - Chimpanzee - 03-13-2023

I was given evidence on the basis of you chasing someone down stabbing them, and you never told them anything. You were banned because of previous offenses which stacked onto your RDM. Additionally, you were very uncooperative, and you were very hostile in the sit. I am sorry for the way you feel, but I do not feel as if this should be appealed.

RE: Al ban appeal - Alex Carvetelo - 03-13-2023

Can you provide the clip then ? You never did in the sit.

And I was not agressive during the sit. I literally told my guy to stop talking and let me talk to you. Maybe you thought i was agressive because i was explaining to you that it makes no sense to be banned for "rdm" when it is not. Additionally you said something around the lines of "One of them pulled his knife out but missed and did not damage you so you rdmed him"

The only rdm in this whole situation was them stabbing us for telling them to fuck off.

RE: Al ban appeal - Arth - 03-13-2023

+1

I really don't blame him for being 'hostile' in the sit, being accused for something you never did and just wanted to defend the members of your faction is really aggravating, especially when it means you're getting warned or banned. Obviously I wasn't there, but he said you never provided the clip and you never did in the thread either. I kind of understand the moderator saying its fail mug, even if the people did clip it, they probably cut it to the exact moment where he asked the minges to stop moving. Even if this isn't the case, and there were no clips, you could just tell they were randomly hitting the person banned through logs. (Based entirely off of the information given off the appeal)

Al ban appeal - Cordelier - 03-14-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.