Diverge Networks
Sammy Savoy pk - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Sammy Savoy pk (/showthread.php?tid=5507)

Sammy Savoy pk - Sammy - 03-13-2023

Name of Character: Samuel "Sammy" Savoy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:597383168

Your Discord ID#: Sammy.#1411

Date of PK: Today

Reason for PK: " Going Ghost on the family and attempting to leave without paying."

Why should you be unPK'd?: Because both of those accusations are false.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

Firstly, let me give you a clip of me ending negociations for leaving the faction against a compensation. We verbally agreed that I would pay 200 000 $ cash and give two rare suits named "Greg's Outfit". He then killed me.

The Clip:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ZtlZ72xST2coZ/d1337rYpnWH9?invite=cr-MSx2cVMsMjgwMTEzODIs ( It does not show in the clip unfortunatly but in the logs I did pay him 200 000 $ )

Secondly, I need to explain better why I did not "Ghost" the faction.

This character as been appart of my account in a long time, indeed I firstly joined the Colombians with it. What happen is that before the merge of the Pendrettis and Colombo's I was the "Manager" of the restaurant for the Don of the time, Duggar. I indeed only made legal work, hiring doormans and serving food to people. I was there to help with the legal side of the business, I had no knowledge, IC, that there was a criminal mafia running this store, I was only a Manager working for the owner. Nothing more.

Than the merge happened, Duggar got Underboss and he wanted me in to help him in new shops, again, only legally as I FORMALLY and very CLEARLY refused to do anything related to criminal or illegal activity's. There was plan for me to take the lead of the new Legal Faction they where trying to make. It unfortunatly never happened. So they gave me associate roles in the time being. I made it clear I would not pay any kickups whatsoever as I did not want to do anything illegal. Then this char felt in a coma. I didn't play him nor think about him because I am a PD main and don't personally like doing illegal stuff in there. He vegetated as I never touched him.

We now come in the present. I've recently just buyed a new suit ( Personalised clothing ) and wanting to try it on. I randomly picked Savoy and when I opened my inventory I realized that I was still in the Colombo faction... with suprise I've decided to contact the highest ranking I could to accept my retirement from the family because I wasn't using this char eitherway and knew they would never give me anything.

I've then negociated with "Respicio Colombo" about a price to leave. Saying clearly that I would pay the price even tho I felt it was unfair because again... I have no IC knowledge of any criminal activity's whatsoever and never made a penny in the faction. So it would not be ghosting because we had a verbal agreement I would not be doing anything illegal, they also never contacted me for anything like: "Pay your kickups" or "Leave if you don't wanna stay". I wanted to leave in good terms and they've fucked me. 

After I PAYED, the agreed price he took me townstairs and killed me.

I would like my characther unpked because firstly the two reasons they gave are false.

RE: Sammy Savoy pk - MxR - 03-13-2023

Hello, I was the PKing Administrator. I saw the reasons for the PK was valid, so I went ahead with the PK. Royce can go into more detail on why, but he did say he wanted more "money" out of it and didn't count the suits as a suitable way to leave the faction. The "Ghost of the faction" I have no idea about, it could relate to many different things.

RE: Sammy Savoy pk - Sammy - 03-13-2023

(03-13-2023, 11:33 PM)MxR Wrote: Hello, I was the PKing Administrator. I saw the reasons for the PK was valid, so I went ahead with the PK. Royce can go into more detail on why, but he did say he wanted more "money" out of it and didn't count the suits as a suitable way to leave the faction. The "Ghost of the faction" I have no idea about, it could relate to many different things.

We did agree and you can see in the clip that he was ok with it. I don't blame you at all you where doing your job.

RE: Sammy Savoy pk - MxR - 03-14-2023

The Leader of the Colombo Family “Infamy” stated “That Samuel Savoy came in during the Pendretti merge and that you were a liability due to the fact they told him to trust you because you were totally legal and good with cops. For an odd reason you were active for awhile and left the factions scene for quite some time asking to leave. Him coming to the conclusion on having you killed, not knowing what you have heard while being under the organization for months. Infants reason on having you killed was for the soul purpose you were a liability and loose end from the past “Pendretti” Regime and that you could of possibly been a rat.

RE: Sammy Savoy pk - Sammy - 03-14-2023

(03-14-2023, 08:40 AM)MxR Wrote: The Leader of the Colombo Family “Infamy” stated “That Samuel Savoy came in during the Pendretti merge and that you were a liability due to the fact they told him to trust you because you were totally legal and good with cops. For an odd reason you were active for awhile and left the factions scene for quite some time asking to leave. Him coming to the conclusion on having you killed, not knowing what you have heard while being under the organization for months. Infants reason on having you killed was for the soul purpose you were a liability and loose end from the past “Pendretti” Regime and that you could of possibly been a rat.

I don't really know what you mean by "Liability" nor a "Loose end"... even if I were a rat once again I never was informed of ANYTHING related towards criminal activity's. I knew who the Boss of the Restaurant was but nothing more than that. 

In the rules the only reason that would be possibly attached to that is, and you said it, if I was a rat. But ratting what ? Saying that I worked for a Restaurant ? I served pizza to people with an Italian accent ? 

I am not a "Liability". I have no IC knowledge of anything... even if I talked with the cops the only thing I could've tell them was that I worked in an Italian Restaurant. I don't see where in the rules it states that the "Don" can PK who he wants for whatever. I never did criminal actions, drug manifacturing, murders or roberry's. I could not cause any harm. At all.

(03-14-2023, 08:40 AM)MxR Wrote: The Leader of the Colombo Family “Infamy” stated “That Samuel Savoy came in during the Pendretti merge and that you were a liability due to the fact they told him to trust you because you were totally legal and good with cops. For an odd reason you were active for awhile and left the factions scene for quite some time asking to leave. Him coming to the conclusion on having you killed, not knowing what you have heard while being under the organization for months. Infants reason on having you killed was for the soul purpose you were a liability and loose end from the past “Pendretti” Regime and that you could of possibly been a rat.

I was also never active in the Colombo's. During the merge I did hold the restaurant because they did not have replacement yet. But that's it once again. Never did crime nor have knowledge of any crime.

RE: Sammy Savoy pk - Infamy - 03-15-2023

You were whitelisted to my faction. You were a "restaurant" manager for Duggar not me. And I never met you ingame, you were a liability and my men took care of that since you randomly came around after going M.I.A

Sammy Savoy pk - Smurf - 03-16-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified. You were made aware of being in a crime faction when transferred by staff.

You may not re-appeal this PK.