Diverge Networks
Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Application (/showthread.php?tid=5527)

Application - Andrew Green-men - 03-21-2023

In-Game Name(s): (Andrew Green-men #1469, Marco Moretti)

Steam Name: (Vlonenoonegotthis)

Steam Profile Link: (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310984858/)

Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:175359565)

Discord Username: (Andrew Denis#0549)

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): (2w 1d 21h 26m)
Time Zone: (EST)

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: (like 10 hours every other day)

Have you read the rules?: (Yes I try to keep an eye on it so I know I'm doing the right stuff)

Do you have a working microphone?: (Yes)

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): (Yes)

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: (No I will be new at it but ill be learning from the best admins i know)

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: (Yes)
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: *

(When I see the server the the way its turning out staff are a key part to this server. So when they're gone the flow of people going into a faction or PD.
Stops I just want to help fill the empty roles that could help so many other players get further in life and bring joy back to the server.
By being the one to answer to a persons call when they really need it and its out of the IC's hands just seems like its really helpful.
I'm on early in the mornings when no admins are usually on and it can get hectic.)

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *

(I am willing to show what it takes to be staff and to be a great neutralizer and listener. The thing that's different between the other candidates and me. Is the power of having admin isn't what's pushing me to apply like so many I know before me have but to guide and show how to truly resolve situations. That is what I am here for the other candidates
they my have a good work ethic but its nothing like my determination and dedication to a cause and my love for helping those in need.
I can tell you all the great things i can do but I'll definitely surprise you.)

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): (No)

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: (No I've never been banned only warned on other servers)

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *

(My Rep is pretty Low I've been told I'm a good cop and I do my job. I get along with pretty much everyone here even the one who
say they are going to skin me alive IC. On my other character I just sold drugs but now I just stay on the PD character just to
help the PD have some active members as well. everyone knows me as Green-men the black PD member and I work pretty hard to keep me in good light. One thing
people in the city know me for though is how to de-escalate a situation before it gets out of hand I try to be as reasonable as I can and only hope the some of the kindness
I show to other will rub off on the city maybe.)

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: (none)
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:

(You make a ticket just like everyone else and you wait for another mod to handle my problem just so its not Fail RP)

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:

(Let a supervisor know about the acts he's committed to so far and show them the proof he's been abusing so they can keep on eye on them so its not a he said she said thing the supervisor will see it with his own eyes when you show how the evidence lines up you can't lie about that.)

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:

(I would treat him as a neutral party and act as if I'm in a court case when a person is guilty of there acting they must take responsibility for that my friends wont stop me from doing what's right. Setting standard and show them that just cause they are my friend doesn't mean they get a free pass maybe it will push them to stop doing the bad things that got them there in the first place.)

RE: Application - Bees - 03-21-2023

He is a good rper, and I always work with him. We need more people of color in the staff team. He genuinely enjoys the rp.

+1

Application - Rem - 03-24-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.