Diverge Networks
✝ Chicano Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: ✝ Chicano Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang (/showthread.php?tid=554)

Pages: 1 2 3

✝ Chicano Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - StevieG - 01-21-2021

Name of Faction: Chicano Sinners Rifa

Number of Members(Minimum of 5): 20 members with around 8-10 active at one time.

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Mexican-American Street Gang

Your Discord # (ex: Calloway#4110): Stevie Gonzales#8312

Organization Backstory (Min. of 150+ Words):

[Image: kixxfRgJW81p0dWXi4PKHUuMhrl3J6qvJHJgYhMz...JjpyaFV4xs]
Chicano Sinners Rifa (Also known as Chicano Sinners, Sinners, or CSR) are a small exclusively Hispanic street gang operating on the lower rung of the underworld. Membership primarily consisted of youths ranging from 16-19. Primary colors are Brown and Black
Originating from the Drug plagued Hispanic neighborhood colloquially known as “Little Mexico”, Chicano Sinners were formed to protect the local Latino population. Being traditionally anti-narcotic, Chicano Sinners hold resentment for dope dealers, especially those operating near their neighborhood. However Chicano Sinners do have connections in the marijuana trade, despite Marijuana’s illegality and classification as a narcotic.

Respecting seniority and not much else, there are no set leaders of the faction. Older members of the gang are treated with respect and have say, "Veteranos" as they call them. Chicano Sinners is one of the oldest gangs in the city, with membership spanning back several generations. Originating as one of the first Latino gangs, CSR continues to hold onto it’s traditional values and culture.

Chicano Sinners maintains a bitter rivalry with African-American street gangs, with their wars against neighboring factions spanning back multiple generations. This prolonged conflict has fostered a deep prejudice against African-Americans within the gang, often targeting and attacking them regardless of gang affiliation. 

Heavily involved in marijuana distribution and street violence, they have a long term feud with most other street gangs, however unlike the other gangs, Chicano Sinners don't primarily seem to be concerned with "branching out" or starting businesses/relationships in the drug trade (except for marijuana) like other gang’s willingness to engage in the heroin trade or territory/expansion. Instead, they seem to be more locally focused by exclusively representing and defending their small stronghold, which they call "The Varrio" but is more well known as "The Little Mexico Housing Projects"

[Image: 615WsU3.jpg]
Two CSR members hang out on lawn chairs outside the apartment complex CSR calls home, many members utilize the parking lots and alleyways of their “Varrio” as hangout spots and areas to hold meetings or do business.
This is also shown in it’s low member count in comparison to other gangs, and while the group does recruit new members, it does so only within its own neighborhood, with a focus more on it’s own ideals and beliefs that spawned from the area. Chicano Sinners typically distrusts outsiders, and while they open the doors of their neighborhood to other Latinos, gaining membership for outsiders is much harder, as they must prove they’ve completely assimilated to their new home and are loyal to its ideals. Varrio Hangarounds are typically initiated via beating and henceforth given a cross tattoo on their right hand after proving themselves in battle with one of CSR enemies, showing they have the “heart” necessary to be a full member.
[Image: 59emoYp8rkGmD-ykh44UuImBUs4lm_rE0xVx-Adj...Go5URMVnMh]
[i]A Varrio Hangaround aids a member in battle with a local Greaser gang[/i]
Despite having a hard resentment to narcotics, Chicano Sinners is in no way to be considered more "Moral" than other criminal organizations, having no problems with the crimes of assault, theft, and even Murder, however to their members all of these crimes only server to further Chicano independence and distance reliance on "The Gavas" for income and are done in the name of protecting their community.

Made up primarily of Hispanic teenagers, the group's primary purpose is a way to unify the rag-tag youths in their community into a group so they may feel safer on the streets of a heavily racially prejudiced era.

Chicano Sinners are heavily into the culture of "low and slow" or the lowering of the body in cars, making it seem much more lowered to the ground and move much slower (which in contrast is much different than other, more greaser centered gangs interest in modifying cars to move much faster than normal and being able to speed off as quickly as possible). They use this car design as part of their gang identity and past-time.

With many members being skilled mechanics, Chicano Sinners sometimes do odd jobs of vehicle repair to raise income, as well as stealing cars to chop up the parts and sell them second hand. They can usually be seen in their lowered and slow cars.

[Image: _IUWSD4n9y9WIdi3nat-O6GNWL7nOCQtOmk9pNNd...YTLh0VEVCO]
[i]A CSR member crouches in front of his modified car, it’s suspension in the rear greatly lowered by the cut coils.[/i]
Chicano Sinners will often mark their territory and neighborhood with graffiti of their name combined with latin crucifixes. Chicano Sinners take heavy inspiration from Catholic symbols and will often combine such imagery with their initials in their graffiti. This graffiti is often used to proudly announce their claim to such areas as well as disrespect other street gangs who may be operating nearby their neighborhood.
[Image: cRynmkvLfBCCLjQD6SZCAQ4LVM2OerHQ4OySoVtA...0hs4ESHl3S]
Typical Chicano Sinners graffiti
Chicano Sinners take heavy influence from Aztec and Catholic imagery in their tattoos. Members are often heavily tattooed, using such markings as part of their unique identity. Using the tattoo of a cross on a members right hand to show membership of the group, many members have more tattoos on their arms and neck. These tattoos are worn with great pride by its members, often shown off to others as proof of their “toughness” and heritage. The process of getting the tattoo itself is a very slow and painful one, done using the “Stick and poke” method with a needle and ink. The process is long, painful and often crude, with the tattoo artist disinfecting the skin with Tequila.

Chicano Sinners members are easily identifiable by the brown bandanas in their pockets or tied around their heads combined with baggy khaki pants or shorts, with members often flashing their cross tattoos. The clothes Chicano Sinners wear are primarily made of cheap-material, wearing brown or black colored clothes stylized with creased pants, long socks, and brown converse. This style is easily identifiable, and thus makes most Chicano Sinners members stand out.
[Image: fzzuT5u.jpg]
[i]CSR members stand in a line infront of a modified Impala, each dressed in the typical attire, with slicked back hair and ironed trousers, combined with a brown patterned shirt and brown converse shoes. Two members from the right show off their cross tattoos while making their hands form an "S".[/i]
[i]Illegal activities would primarily include:[/i]

• Petty Drug Trafficking (Dealing marijuana for small profit)
  • Assault (Brawls)
  • Robbery
  • Racketeering
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Vandalism (Spray Painting)
  • Homicide
  • Theft

We always try to accurately and realistically depict a gang dependent on the ERA. Be it the 1950s with Bats and Zipguns or the 1970s with .38 Revolvers, or even the 1980s with automatic Tec 9 submachine guns, we’ve always tried to accurately depict how gangs of that era will operate and have done so since 2016 on Omerta Networks. We pride ourselves on being able to actually show poverty rp and such without it devolving into gang signs and drive bys. While we may be a “gang” we are much more experienced in good roleplay then some other factions who try to do “Crips and Bloods” RP. We have made a completely original faction with it’s own lore and roleplay style we’ve built up over the 4 years it’s been around.

RE: ✝ Chican Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - Joker. - 01-21-2021

+1 server needs a proper gang faction

RE: ✝ Chican Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - Yowhatup - 01-21-2021

+1 i would join we need a gang facion again

RE: ✝ Chican Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - VincentMorelli - 01-21-2021

+1 I miss his ass.

RE: ✝ Chican Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - Chad - 01-21-2021

+1 I love all the pictures and details and it doesn't really seem like this would be a mingy gang either

RE: ✝ Chican Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - Rem - 01-21-2021

+1
Very well done app. Clearly spent some time on it.
Mexican approved.

RE: ✝ Chican Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - Kalata - 01-21-2021

It is a different culture on the server and needs to stay on. All we got are Italians, Irish, Americans, Italians, Italians, Italians.... more Italians to add on... Italians. Put some fucken different cultures on the server. +1

RE: ✝ Chican Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - Ace - 01-22-2021

+1
looks like you put in a lot of effort and when it was here before it was good

RE: ✝ Chicano Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - Weldon - 01-22-2021

+1 Stevie Gonzalez is my favorite gay Mexican man and his faction is pretty good at being gay Mexicans they are great to have around and are a realistic example of a street gang I will enjoy the whole week of their presence before after 1-2 weeks they randomly all go inactive.

RE: ✝ Chicano Sinners Rifa ✝: Mexican-American Street Gang - StevieG - 01-22-2021

(01-22-2021, 05:06 PM)Weldon Wrote: +1 Stevie Gonzalez is my favorite gay Mexican man and his faction is pretty good at being gay Mexicans they are great to have around and are a realistic example of a street gang I will enjoy the whole week of their presence before after 1-2 weeks they randomly all go inactive.
There was an ICE raid on our houses and we were stuck in tijuana after getting deported. The reason we were inactive is because we were planning a way to smuggle ourselves back into the United States.