Diverge Networks
Harrison's Staff App (2) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Harrison's Staff App (2) (/showthread.php?tid=5572)

Harrison's Staff App (2) - Guitar Guy - 03-28-2023

In-Game Name(s): Johnny Harrison, Justin "J.B." Bernard, Johnny Harrison II, Markus "Baby Driver" Janus, Johnny Harrison Jr.
Steam Name: Guitar Guy
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Guitar-Guy/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90879973
Discord Username: Lane#3039
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3mo 4w 1d 12h 42m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Any time if off from school or work
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I am looking to help with tickets and moderation through the server to facilitate a good RP environment for anyone who plays. I'm not gonna say that "I'm here to give back to the community that has given so much to me" bs, I'm here to help out with tickets and keep the minges at bay. Given my previous experience as staff and more free time on my hands I am re-applying. I do hope to make a difference with the amount of minges and rulebreakers that go around on the server. I feel I would make a solid addition to the staff team.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  [b]I've moderated and learned the commands and such previously so I know how to do most things and handle most situations. However, its been a bit so I might need some catching up. The experience I got from being staff previously was about 300 tickets or so worth. I'm a quick learner so I'm sure I could pick everything back up quickly if I don't already remember it. That is compared to a newer staff member who might need some more time.[/b]
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Mod on MP (don't remember how long), previous mod on Diverge (a month or so)
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes, however my bans have been over a year ago I believe.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I would say I'm somewhat known in the community after playing for around 2 years. In that time I've made some friends that I play games with outside of the server that I would have never met if I didn't play here. Those that know me know I follow the rules very closely. That goes for myself and those in my faction. Those who know me would agree if you asked them.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No
-------------------------------------------------
Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Ask in admin chat for another staff member to take the ticket as I was involved. If I'm the only staff member on then I will take the ticket and attempt to be as unbiased as possible. I would also make sure to have a clip of the situation.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Clip the situation and/or obtain other evidence of the abuse. Then contact UA to report it.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Let them know that regardless of my rank and the fact the we are friends, the rules still apply to them on the server and they are not above them. I would ask another staff member to take the ticket, If I'm the only staff member then I would take the ticket and treat them no different than a regular player.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Harrison's Staff App (2) - mondo poncho - 03-28-2023

+1 Harrison is a former staff member, has a ton of experience on the game, knows the rules in and out. I believe he can bring something to the table

RE: Harrison's Staff App (2) - Quartz - 03-29-2023

Huge +1 Harrison is Top G and great roleplayer, i got more money than him tho

RE: Harrison's Staff App (2) - V1KING - 03-29-2023

+1 Chad Harrison, but in all seriousness Harrison would be a great addition to the staff team

RE: Harrison's Staff App (2) - sfpunk - 03-29-2023

+1 Man's no life's gmod plus he knows the rules and was staff previously.

P.S. He definitely didnt beg me to +1 this app.....

RE: Harrison's Staff App (2) - Marzii - 03-30-2023

+1 HELL YEAH

RE: Harrison's Staff App (2) - HookGD - 03-30-2023

10/10 guy is very friendly to everyone in the server and he is the reason I started playing gmod again if it won’t for him I would have never played this game again

Harrison's Staff App (2) - Rem - 03-31-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.