Diverge Networks
Marzii’s Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Marzii’s Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=5577)

Pages: 1 2

Marzii’s Staff App - Marzii - 03-30-2023

In-Game Name(s): Yong Long-Po, Marzii, idk the rest
Steam Name: Marzii
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122032686/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580883479
Discord Username: Marzii#0923
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): over 1month
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I can dedicate 4-5 hours
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: My motivation for applying is that I love playing this server and i'm usually playing late at night when there is only around 1 to 3 staff members on. Late at night is mostly minge hour and it's really hard to help people out when there is little to no staff doing tickets to help them.If I get accepted them I can help out with tickets all throughout the day and night. Sometimes I see staff giving one too many warnings to players over the same thing so I want to be the admin that makes sure people are punished for the things they do.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I feel like I should be considered over other candidate because because I have a strong working ethic and I love playing this server and helping people out whenever I can. I am not biased so no matter what happens in a sit I will always do the right choice no matter the person or whatever. I will be hella fast to take tickets whenever I am on.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I was Staff on Diverge for a little over 3 months and was a moderator and i’m ready to come back.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Nope
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I would say that I have a good rep and that I am well known in the community, Staff really helped me reach out to everyone in the server. A lot of the staff like me and think im a cool dude.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Plixily, HookGD, Rayve, Quartz, Lucy, Eliza, Koss, Dong, Tables, MxR
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would make sure that I clip the incident and I will make a ticket showing whichever staff members takes the ticket the proof of me being RDM and I would let them deal with the situation knowing that I am off duty.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would firstly go try to talk to the staff member and let him know that what he is doing is not right and I would kindly ask him to stop doing it and if he continues then I will gather enough evidence of the said so staff member that has been abusing perms and send it to a higher up than him/her and I will let them deal with the situation the way they want to.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I will deal with my friend any other way I would a regular member on the server, a friend will not be the reason I get removed from staff because he wants to fuck around. I don't care if I get unfriended because of the situation, I will treat him the same way I would anyone else. If he has done so much to get him banned then he will receive the correct ban time. If I get accepted to staff I will become the most dedicated person to staff on the staff team.

RE: Marzii’s Staff App - Quartz - 03-30-2023

+1 Good guy, did a lot of tickets, erps too much

RE: Marzii’s Staff App - Mezzxo - 03-30-2023

+1, huge pain in the ass but was a good mod.

RE: Marzii’s Staff App - Plixily - 03-30-2023

+1 Diverges best mod

RE: Marzii’s Staff App - Eliza - 03-30-2023

+1

Marzii was previously staff already. He was the most underappreciated staff member. Marzii was an extremely active staff member. He was often found on his staff character and any time he was roleplaying and tickets built up, he took charge and put staffing first. He became staff after me and exceeded more tickets than not only me, but other staff members that have been around longer than he was accepted as staff. I've witnessed a handful of his sits, and he showed professionalism in each and every one of them. Marzii has also always been the center of entertainment on the staff team. Always a fun person to be around, and crack jokes with. Not only is he a good friend of mine, he is a great member of the diverge community.

He always reminded me of this bible verse. Anytime I need to ground myself I reflect on it. Leviticus 18:22. Praise be to God.

I thank Marzii for helping me be a better staff member and hope to see his return. This time, for him to not be shunned by UA, but be recognized for his hard work and get the promotion he deserves. No longer a Trial Moderator but soon fulfill a great role as Trial Administrator.

RE: Marzii’s Staff App - MxR - 03-30-2023

-1 this guy is a retard black male

RE: Marzii’s Staff App - Voyles - 03-30-2023

+1 Good staff member

RE: Marzii’s Staff App - Fox - 03-30-2023

+1 Marzii is really dedicated.

Also glizzylord

RE: Marzii’s Staff App - HookGD - 03-30-2023

+1 homie a goat fo real plus he’s done more tickets than anybody I know

RE: Marzii’s Staff App - Guitar Guy - 03-30-2023

+1 one of my favorite staff members