Diverge Networks
Idek why I'm PKed? - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Idek why I'm PKed? (/showthread.php?tid=5591)

Pages: 1 2

Idek why I'm PKed? - Sal Maroni - 04-01-2023

Name of Character: Sal "The Pitcher" Genovese 

SteamID:76561198271949480

Your Discord ID#Tongueitcher6370

Date of PK:i would assume 4/1/23

Reason for PK:Mug

Why should you be unPK'd?: I was literally up until like 2 am my time last night and not shit happened. i went to jump on my character it said it was banned so idk if it was a mistake or what but im a little frustrated. 
So it was a mug i see now but they told me to drop 20k or the suit, in my clip you can see me try to remove my suit to drop it. it was bugged out wouldn't drop so i was gonna give 20k. didn't matter still got killed. I would rather continue rp and give them the suit because it was bugged out. Not to mention I had my hands up. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/12guXwwxUeIwtD/d1337NqmFpCg?invite=cr-MSxPUDcsMTcwODQzNzY0LA

RE: Idek why I'm PKed? - Quartz - 04-01-2023

Hello, I was the pking admin for the situation. There was a pk ticket made and the clip presented was of you tied up in a motel room bathroom and then the two muggers were threatening you and untied you so you could give up your suit. After a minute or so of not listening to their orders even after they said they were going to kill you, they did resulting in a pk under fearrp.

RE: Idek why I'm PKed? - Sal Maroni - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 04:48 PM)Quartz Wrote: Hello, I was the pking admin for the situation. There was a pk ticket made and the clip presented was of you tied up in a motel room bathroom and then the two muggers were threatening you and untied you so you could give up your suit. After a minute or so of not listening to their orders even after they said they were going to kill you, they did resulting in a pk under fearrp.
we had already been a sit about this with another admin right after it happened and it got voided. they said "20k or the suit" and i was gonna give them 20k and they still shot so whoever the admin was that took the sit right after voided it. i think the admin was rayze?

RE: Idek why I'm PKed? - MagicMarker1 - 04-01-2023

The only thing voided in that sit was the punishment for the robbers... not the rp

(04-01-2023, 04:56 PM)MagicMarker1 Wrote: The only thing voided in that sit was the punishment for the robbers... not the rp
i dont understand how its not failmug as in the sense i was complying i was gonna give him the 20k thats not shit to me but he wouldnt answer me I qoute "20k or the suit vato" "do you want 20k?" repeated by me probably 4 times before i  got killed. I think if they weren't just being stingy about it they would've had me pked when the thing happended not hours after.

RE: Idek why I'm PKed? - Lordskips - 04-01-2023

yeah this guy tried to call a sit on us saying we logged off after the robbing the admin handling that situation said the sit was voided the rp still remains meaning we had the ability to still carry out the pk. Also just to mention the place was a ghost town when we got there and were initially robbing by the time you had a bullet in your head like 5 people were all running about locking every door and checking rooms we then lockpicked out of the room your buddies locked and ran away you didnt use a radio so i find it hard to beleive they just randomally show up and start doing that

(04-01-2023, 05:00 PM)Lordskips Wrote: yeah this guy tried to call a sit on us saying we logged off after the robbing the admin handling that situation said the sit was voided the rp still remains meaning we had the ability to still carry out the pk. Also just to mention the place was a ghost town when we got there and were initially robbing by the time you had a bullet in your head like 5 people were all running about locking every door and checking rooms we then lockpicked out of the room your buddies locked and ran away you didnt use a radio so i find it hard to beleive they just randomally show up and start doing that
I didn't call the sit for logging off after the robbing lol. I thought since I was gonna give you the 20k you asked for it was RDM. I genuinely had no intention to stall or anything i just didn't want to end up at this point yk.

RE: Idek why I'm PKed? - Lordskips - 04-01-2023

we gave you enough time to drop the suit which is what we primarily wanted and you didnt even show signs of trying to take it off or anything you just stood there and conveniently your men came from my point of view and clearly in others eyes you were stalling for them to come save you

(04-01-2023, 05:05 PM)Lordskips Wrote: we gave you enough time to drop the suit which is what we primarily wanted and you didnt even show signs of trying to take it off or anything you just stood there and conveniently your men came from my point of view and clearly in others eyes you were stalling for them to come save you
actually I did try to remove it my friend and it wouldnt come off. there is clip proof it would not remove so i was gonna give you the 20k https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/12nN1u5V1OszS7/d1337Aypg6Jj?invite=cr-MSxWRGgsMTcwODQzNzY0LA  

When it didnt remove i was gonna give you the 20k but you killed me 

(04-01-2023, 05:05 PM)Lordskips Wrote: we gave you enough time to drop the suit which is what we primarily wanted and you didnt even show signs of trying to take it off or anything you just stood there and conveniently your men came from my point of view and clearly in others eyes you were stalling for them to come save you
I'd rather lose a 300k suit then get pked. It was bugging out and wouldnt let me remove it. I'd give them the suit and let the rp continue but my shit was bugging out dude.

RE: Idek why I'm PKed? - Odyseisich - 04-01-2023

+1 | The Clip shows that the suit was bugged and wouldn't let him remove it. I was also running security for the motel and heard shots and went to investigate but someone had bought the doors to the room and we couldn't enter even though we were meant to have keys.