Diverge Networks
Ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5601)

Ban appeal - tymothyjone1973 - 04-02-2023

Your Name: John Garcia

Your SteamID (Click to r
  1. [color=var(--text-normal)]STEAM_0:0:741695560[/color]
etrieve):

Your Discord ID#: Bigastronaut5678#3582

Reason for ban: Metagame

Length of ban: 1 week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I wanna appeal because 1 week is a absurd amount of time. what happend was I forgot to use looc there was only 1 message that was not ooc and i get banned for 1 fucking week. Snoop dog was spying on my ass and he tped me because I used 1 message that was not ooc and he banned me for 1 week I have evidence as well. Also I dont have any preivious notes regarding metagame this was the first time and he bans me for that long

Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I sent 1 MESSAGE THAT WAS NOT OOC and he bans me for 1 week I said to one of my friends ey you should get on your cop charcter thats all I said I forgot to use ooc im sorry I even apoogised to snoop dog but no it dont matter he bans me right away. also HE DID NOT HEAR MY SIDE OF THE STORY he just banned me the first 5 minutes I was there I have a clip I even aplogised I said im sorry and he did not care did not hear my side of the story and continued to ban me this is so unfair and snoop dog should face punishment in the clip I scrolled up to the mesages to find where I said it he did not find anything he only brought up that I said this IC: OOC did you get killed on your charcter I SAID OOC so youre telling me if I had a mike and said ooc its not ooc its considerd metagame 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Images  are down below https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/12EI8M0ElWsNfE/d1337kxc7vZa?invite=cr-MSxCWEEsMTYzNTE4OTY5LA

RE: Ban appeal - Chimpanzee - 04-03-2023

Screenshots of your metagame will be provided per request of UA, you meta gamed and myself and dodge witnessed it. You also disrespected me in dms, which has been screenshotted and forwarded to UA as well.

RE: Ban appeal - tymothyjone1973 - 04-03-2023

(04-03-2023, 12:48 AM)Chimpanzee Wrote: Screenshots of your metagame will be provided per request of UA, you meta gamed and myself and dodge witnessed it. You also disrespected me in dms, which has been screenshotted and forwarded to UA as well.
Oh you want to talk about disrespect you are full of disrespect you never treat anyone nice you forced me into hiring you you even admin abused but ofc since you're an admin you most likely you will not face punishment, I am 100 percent positive you have metagame on your cop character but guess what you wont face any punishment because people are bias this ban was unjustified. You are playing victim which is a shame you are claming you witnessed me doing it but what gives you the right to ban me for a whole week and not even hearing my story I dont have notes regarding metagame, but you just ban me banning me without any PO regarding metagame should be a crime for you. UA is prolly goanna take your side because you are trying to play victim you are trying to claim you did nothing wrong and I don't know how you got hired and I'm worried how many times you prolly have done this to someone before. Also," disrespect" I apologized to you I said in the video im actually sorry could I get a warning by chance no im going to ban you for 1 week its a shame you trying to play victim but I'm not surprisedrised coming from you.

(04-03-2023, 12:48 AM)Chimpanzee Wrote: Screenshots of your metagame will be provided per request of UA, you meta gamed and myself and dodge witnessed it. You also disrespected me in dms, which has been screenshotted and forwarded to UA as well.
Also, I have something to say when I was hesitating about hiring you. You said come on its me snoop dog on my other character that's metagame  where is your 1 week ban.

Oh guess what I have a clip of you metagaming in the clip you said there were enough cadets online for us to patrol whats online sounds like metagaming?

You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ZvEzScLDlljan/d1337bO5Egwq?invite=cr-MSw5VVksMTYzNTE4OTY5LA

RE: Ban appeal - Texas1 - 04-03-2023

I flew by your conversation with another character from the Peron Corporation regarding a recent death between faction relations (I assume his character is an informant for you, totally cool) but as you were exchanging information with this person you both begun talking about different characters in each separate factions, how the informant's brothers joined up with his sister faction, you asked the informant to get on his police character, etc.

You had an extensive conversation with this person gathering in-character information while simultaneously breaking character. Additionally, the fact that you asked this person to get on their cop character after gathering sensitive roleplay information about criminal organizations in the server really screams to me bad roleplay, how that other person is more likely to convert one of his characters into an informant because y'all are friends is very poor roleplay.

I don't know if your ban should have been this long, but considering the gross metagame that was present I believe a ban should stand.

RE: Ban appeal - Chimpanzee - 04-03-2023

You were banned for metagame, and you included out of character information in the in character chat which was done multiple times. Information was used and then you even told him to hop on his Cop Character, and we confirmed that he had one as we viewed his characters.

RE: Ban appeal - Rem - 04-03-2023

Though what you did was wrong, the staff member incorrectly handled your case.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.