Diverge Networks
Strys Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Strys Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=5614)

Strys Staff Application - Stry - 04-05-2023

In-Game Name(s): Thomas Uli, Xingwang Xingxang, Tyler Bak, Abigay Smith
Steam Name: The1stryguy
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198836944870/
Steam ID: 76561198836944870
Discord Username: Stry#2114
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1 month 1 day 11 hours 25 minutes as of writing this

Time Zone: PST/CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: hopefully 1 hour on school days and upwards of 3-5 hours on weekends
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: no
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: *  For one I've applied before in the past but was denied for the fact I was 15 at the time. Also I've experienced lack of admins in the nights for me because I'm PST rather than EST like most people so id like to help the people in my time zone. I also just enjoy moderating RP servers its always a fun job for me at least and it gives me something to do in the down hours. I also applied because I've seen myself have nothing to do sometimes like when there aren't any clients or when I don't feel like doing PD work I've just kind of sat in one area and do fuck all so id enjoy another thing to do.  I have also seen a lot of people complain about admin events and stuff like that so id like to possibly assist in the future with events to spice up the RP on the server.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I think
I should be considered more because of my time on this server and my time doing RP as a whole I've switched from FiveM back to this recently.  My knowledge in RP rules is already established and I know a lot of the punishments by now as well. I think if I get accepted I wouldn't need a lot of training all I would need would be getting told of all the commands ill be needing then ill be basically good to go.  I also think that of my time in many different job positions I've been around most of the community and have heard the complaints about different ways of staffing so I think I would be able to make any and or all of the community happy with the decisions I make.  I also think I could be a good candidate because of the hours I can be online most of my time on the server is in the hours no other staff are doing staff jobs those are the hours id like to work the most so the community can have a more spread out set of admins.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): 1. I ran a FiveM server a while back for 3 months or so 2. then I was invited to a bigger FiveM server to be a head admin so I could teach his team how to work at maximum efficiency that lasted roughly 2 months 3. there were other small FiveM servers i was invited to and tought everyone about staffing all of those lasted 3 months combined.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have been banned before I think it was for RDM but i honestly cant remember it was a while ago
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I would say I am well known in the community mainly for the PD char Thomas Uli. I get more positive feedback rather than negative so id like to think the community think well of me.  I have also had many criminal characters that are still respected to this day even though they are dead id like to say my old bosses liked me.  I really mainly get all my recognition from my police character.  I hear a lot about my police char even when on different characters people talking about me and what I do so I think that is a sign of people liking me.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Lucy06s
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If there are no other staff on duty and if someone made a ticket id go on duty and deal with the ticket and any others that have been backlogged in the process.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would clip anything I see then send it to UA or anyone higher than there rank mainly try and not to interrupt them and try to stop it.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would proceed like any other RDM or minge ticket if there is articulatable proof I would give them proper punishment and I dont think our friendship would be ruined or hindered at all we would be 100% like we were before hand.

---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Strys Staff Application - Average Polish Dude - 04-05-2023

+1 Smart dude, would make an absolute W staff member

RE: Strys Staff Application - pr3ttyls - 04-05-2023

HUGE +1 
Known him for a bit now and he is good to be around, knows the rules ect. He’d be a great member to the staff and I know that he is easily liked and extremely hardworking. 
Overall great guy and would do great at it. He deserves this.

RE: Strys Staff Application - Tables - 04-06-2023

+1 uli my favorite ESU

RE: Strys Staff Application - Voyles - 04-07-2023

+1 Good app, great cop, great lawyer. Would be good to have on the team

RE: Strys Staff Application - Marzii - 04-07-2023

+1 cool dude

Strys Staff Application - Rem - 04-08-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.