Diverge Networks
Angelo Costello PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Angelo Costello PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5707)

Angelo Costello PK Appeal - Bear - 04-21-2023

Name of Character: Angelo "Hearts" Costello

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:621654501

Your Discord ID#: HauntedGoose778#7862

Date of PK: 2023-04-21

Reason for PK: I was name dropped for some faction coup thing and got killed, I was not in on the plan nor did i have any knowledge but was still name dropped through discord dm's they then used the dm's as evidence for pk and ya i got killed

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: nothing really, personally it was unjust and there was no reason besides my name randomly being dropped in some discord dm 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: N/A

RE: Angelo Costello PK Appeal - TheJeffExplodes - 04-21-2023

Your friend jarbo trying to form a coup thru discord dms and also trying to recruit thru such is reason enough going out of game to form a coup can get you killed for being apart of it. Not only do you share the core conspiritors name but it is also a mob rule and thing to weed out an entire blood line of traitors if needed, a tainted blood line is no good.

RE: Angelo Costello PK Appeal - Bear - 04-21-2023

(04-21-2023, 10:08 PM)TheJeffExplodes Wrote: Your friend jarbo trying to form a coup thru discord dms and also trying to recruit thru such is reason enough going out of game to form a coup can get you killed for being apart of it. Not only do you share the core conspiritors name but it is also a mob rule and thing to weed out an entire blood line of traitors if needed, a tainted blood line is no good.
So I got pkd for having a name? that's not valid, i had no idea any of this was happening in the first place, i understand that it looks that way because of the name but i had no intentions of ever betraying the family, i enjoyed the people inside of it aswell as the family myself i had even put up enough money i was planning on giving a decent sum for kickups, i didn't understand anything of what was going on until like an hour ago and I've just been confused this entire time and felt betrayed myself

RE: Angelo Costello PK Appeal - Voyles - 04-22-2023

I was informed by the person who made the PK ticket that the person who started the last name was mass recruiting and adopting everyone he recruited. I was also saw in the order from your don that the reasons are; "Causing issues inside of the faction, seeding disorder thru out the ranks, talking about a coup and disrespecting leadership. Hostile altercations with other allied factions."

RE: Angelo Costello PK Appeal - Bear - 04-22-2023

(04-22-2023, 01:25 AM)Voyles Wrote: I was informed by the person who made the PK ticket that the person who started the last name was mass recruiting and adopting everyone he recruited. I was also saw in the order from your don that the reasons are; "Causing issues inside of the faction, seeding disorder thru out the ranks, talking about a coup and disrespecting leadership. Hostile altercations with other allied factions."

I can't recruit i was only an associate,
I never dealt inside of the faction very often so i couldn't have been causing issues 
I couldn't have been "seeding disorder thru out the ranks" as i was never in contact with any ranks higher then me besides John, and only ever really talked about custom suits and cars.
I had no clue the coup was gonna be a thing in the first place,
Couldn't have disrespected leadership as i was never in the direct contact with them and none of them had any problems with me.
Hostile altercations with allied faction couldn't have been a thing as I never started confrontations with anyone

so unless they have any proof of me doing anyone of these thing (which I have not seen or heard of any) this pk seems completely invalid and unreasonable, and of course i mean no offense to you voyles when i say that because I know you were just working off of what you were told about.

RE: Angelo Costello PK Appeal - friiedbeef - 04-22-2023

+1

He's a good kid. I know it probably won't mean much, but he doesn't deserve to be punished for the actions of someone who hadn't even keyed him in as to what they were actually planning. Yes it was the right call to purge the Costello line, sure, but I don't think bro should have to lose everything he worked for in a faction which he actually likes just due to an unfair association. He deserves a second chance, though not under the Costello name, however he might choose to sort that out.

RE: Angelo Costello PK Appeal - ShowerCoach - 04-22-2023

+1 Give him another chance, he doesn't deserve to die.

RE: Angelo Costello PK Appeal - Kurt The Biggest Steppa - 04-22-2023

+1 i love how all the 'counterarguments' to his PK always include "His Friend" smooth brains fr free him up

Angelo Costello PK Appeal - Irebelle - 04-23-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.