Diverge Networks
Ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5711)

Ban appeal - JimmyDeVito - 04-22-2023

Your Name: JimmyDeVito

Your SteamID 76561199249392956

Your Discord ID#:TurkishScarface#2665

Reason for ban: i was getting refusing to get pkd then i got banned 1 month and then i used an alt acc and got perma 

Length of ban: Perm. 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Dear diverge 
[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I am writing this appeal to request the lifting of my ban on the .server My account TurkishScarafce is my original account which got pkd was banned on  august 2022 for violating the server rules by using an alternate account to evade a previous ban. I understand that my actions were not in accordance with the server's guidelines, and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I want to clarify that my use of an alternate account was not intended to cause any harm or disruption to the server. I simply wanted to continue playing on the server and did not realize that using an alternate account to evade a ban was against the rules. I now understand the seriousness of my actions and take full responsibility for them.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I am willing to accept any appropriate punishment for my actions and promise that I will not violate the server rules again. I have learned my lesson and will respect the rules and guidelines set by the server and its moderators.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I have been a regular player on the GMOD Mafia server for a long time and have enjoyed my time playing with the community. I value the friendships and experiences I have gained through this server and would like to continue being a part of it. I hope that you will consider my appeal and give me another chance to prove myself as a responsible and respectful member of the community.[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you soon.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Sincerely,
[/font]

Why should you be unbanned? A long, long time has passed, and I wish to get a second chance. I have had time to mature as a person, and as a player, and hope the staff team will give me another chance in the server  

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): None, I do not have any records from that long ago.

RE: Ban appeal - ExodusMal - 04-22-2023

Hey man, I don’t mean to be that guy, but I see some errors in your writing. You heavily contradicted your reasoning for deserving an unban. You claimed you have been a long time player and this and that, yet you were unaware of one of the biggest rules that cause a permanent ban. Regardless, even if you just stepped foot in diverge, you should still know that evading a ban is wrong, as it is common sense. If evading a ban was allowed, why would the staff ban anyone, they can just make a new account and continue. Like I said, I am not trying to rain on your parade, I’m trying to reach you something, and that something is, being completely honest when asking for forgiveness goes a REALLY long way. Admitting your faults and indiscretions proves you are a reformed person and that you are deserving of forgiveness. If you get denied, and you truly wish to come back, I would recommend being honest. all in all, Goodluck.

RE: Ban appeal - NovaLuna - 04-23-2023

ChatGPT level appeal, seems very low effort and very unoriginal. I would say it was AI written, but there's spelling mistakes which makes that hard to believe.

At least put the effort in to get rid of the code brackets on both sides of 90% of your text

RE: Ban appeal - Hue - 04-23-2023

lol

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules