Diverge Networks
Arths Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Arths Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5743)

Pages: 1 2

Arths Appeal - Arth - 04-29-2023

Your Name: Manuel "The Crip" Ramirez

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177466331

Your Discord ID#: 950890290036752425

Reason for ban: Minging/RDM/GO TO BED

Length of ban: 12 hours

Reason for appeal: Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? This whole situation started out due to me being arrested for stove bombing the police department  (I had a valid RP reason of doing so by the way) and I got chased by a probie all the way to the sewers where he shot and killed me, unprovoked. He then attempted to arrest me again regarding another situation, which was fine, up until the part where the probie attempted to add on the charges I attained prior to my death to which I responded in an upset manner due to the rule breaking he was committing.  I called in my lawyer and he called his superior and we were all just messing around while also roleplaying seriously at the same time, no one was getting mad, but for some reason, vagabond was staying there muting us over and over just randomly and saying derogatory things in looc chat and even spawning props in while we were discussing the outcome of my arrest. We told her several times we didn't need her assistance and she continued to stay there and interrupt. I eventually got booked, and upon removal from the jail cell, I went back to ridicule the cops who jailed me and then for some reason vagabond kicked me for the reason "RDM/GO TO BED" She clearly kicked me because I am younger and just randomly added a “rdm” label onto it to make the kick more valid while, in reality, if you were to check the time in which I was released, to the time she kicked me, I can assure you I didn’t damage a single person, let alone kill someone. I then continued to play, and about an hour later my friend was being detained for possession of an illegal firearm by the police, I killed one officer, and a random killed me and then vagabond banned me for the reason listed above. I have the clip and I will link it below, and it clearly shows that I was within full right to defend my friend, and then was killed by a bystander, who might I add, was warned for killing us by Rem. I am not sure what I did do to have vagabond her following me around harassing me and interrupting my role-play for hours on end, I’m sure there are better things she could be doing for the server than that.

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16W5jxoANyTkee/d13378F4tYAB?invite=cr-MSxaZ3UsMTU3MDcyNTMxLA

RE: Arths Appeal - ExodusMal - 04-29-2023

+1, although it is true, we were messing around in the cells (nothing extreme), you didn't rdm anyone, you killed someone because they were arresting me. (I WAS IN THE CLIP DONT FORUM BAN ME PLEASE)

RE: Arths Appeal - vagabond - 04-29-2023

The 'RDM' reasoning came from prior incidents where I had witnessed you first-hand shooting cops etc, which admittedly falls under other rules than RDM. Somespy informed me that after being released you broke NLR and continued minging and spamming with your binds in chat, which I didn't see firsthand so I assumed the reasoning as RDM. When I was 'interrupting'/'following you' I was taking tickets and came when you had made your own tickets. I gagged you for talking over the police and not listening to them for over 30 minutes to an hour. I should have listed your ban as NITRP/Minge since you clearly were just messing around, interrupting and bothering other peoples roleplays. Its a 12h ban so maybe just have some beauty sleep.

RE: Arths Appeal - Arth - 04-29-2023

(04-29-2023, 05:47 AM)vagabond Wrote: The 'RDM' reasoning came from prior incidents where I had witnessed you first-hand shooting cops etc, which admittedly falls under other rules than RDM. Somespy informed me that after being released you broke NLR and continued minging and spamming with your binds in chat, which I didn't see firsthand so I assumed the reasoning as RDM. When I was 'interrupting'/'following you' I was taking tickets and came when you had made your own tickets. I gagged you for talking over the police and not listening to them for over 30 minutes to an hour. I should have listed your ban as NITRP/Minge sinceou clearly were just messing around, interrupting and bothering other peoples roleplays. Its a 12h ban so maybe just have some beauty sleep.
I understand you're new to the staff team, but it's not a 12 hour ban for me. I don't know what you mean by shooting cops for no reason, I mean I barely even had a gun half the time and if I did RDM a cop, why not confront me then? After being released from my 1 minute sentence, as said in my appeal, I did confront the cops but that's not NLR. I then was done & tired with that entire situation so then I went outside the PD area, then got kicked. I can admit, as said in the appeal as well, that I was messing around in the jail cell. Not only did the arresting officer RDM me before the arrest, the superior was also messing around. I mean it was 11:45 at night and nobody's really on, whose RP were we even ruining? I mean they were just trying to bait my lawyer and I, they deliberately were trying to get my lawyer mad so he could yell at them to try and get us to say something. While my lawyer was arguing and negotiating with the arresting officers, you would be saying in /looc, "shut up nigger" or, "keep babbling monkey," just saying racial slurs, (I don't really care but to say we were messing around & minging would't really make sense.

I’m not trying to argue on forums but, you can’t just kick people and “assume” the reason, you need to have a genuine reason and proof to back that reasoning up. Also, can you provide log evidence or proof of him killing the cop? I es with him the entire time and I have no recollection of Arth killing any other cop. RegRdless, you don’t understand how much Arth loves this server, his next ban is a perma so it will not be a beauty sleep it will be infinite purgatory for him. He would be devastated, he wouldn’t just risk this ban to kill some stupid cop. Please provide evidence to back your claims or revoke them.

Yeah and to add on, it’s funny how you claim we were minging when you were literally in looc, and voice chat saying slurs and ridiculing us instead of trying to enforce rp like how a good staff should. You show a lack of determination and a lack of responsibility towards the generous role you have been given.

RE: Arths Appeal - SnowC - 04-29-2023

I was not apart of the ban at all in anyway BUT I think I have discrediting proof of Mr. Arth the clip below shows him bragging that he mugged my char on a diffrent character breaking the server rule "Metagaming" I reported him to staff and Somespy responded he said that he Mr. Arth was going to be dealt with but I feel it's still my obligation to show the clip of him breaking server rules. The second clip is the one I provided to the admin when he had mugged me and I had got his character pked.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16W2JTA0Iqjq6i/d1337FUyX73j?invite=cr-MSx2cnUsNzA1Mzc2MSw

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16JpmDtuttfwmK/d1337s3LRc3R?invite=cr-MSxqRkQsNzA1Mzc2MSw
Mr. Arth was clearly top shotta baby mans in the second clip while he got a bullet put in his forhead.

EDIT: After rereading the other comments on the thread I've seen Mr. Arth say that Vagabond was targeting him for his young sounding voice yet I too when using voice chat have a young sounding voice and haven't been targeted in anyway by Vagabon, I belive your mingy behavior is what caught the eye of the admins.

RE: Arths Appeal - CaptSkull21 - 04-29-2023

-1 I believe this ban is valid and maybe should be longer ngl you were extremely mingly last night and you rdm me and another officer for “arresting your friend” which you can only do if we were arresting him for a felony which we wasn’t we asked him if he had a license and you shot us in the back none of had cuffs out or anything and you metagamed last night too according to SnowC you should be banned longer than 12 hours in my opinion.

First off snow, "You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the ban OR the appeal is for a permanent ban. Replies that are not to do with the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban."

Second off, you clearly edited the clip to not show the fact of how he got to talking to you in the first place, you and your mongoloid friends initiated the shit and then tried to report him?? I was watching when it happened you lot were baiting him to come over by making fun of him.

Third, "Minge = Someone who refuses to follow roleplay" you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, A minge a phrase used on someone who is blatantly refusing to role play, my brother in Christ, he was quite literally acting his character, there was a huge Blood v Crip war last night that we had started and in real life, all these retarded gangsters do is throw up gang signs and repetitively say stupid shit such as "reppin" and other dumb phrases. He wasn't mic spamming, saying ooc things, breaking character, or anything until you lot called him over and started making reference to when you killed him and then when he responded, you retards reported him. I hope you get forum banned.

RE: Arths Appeal - SnowC - 04-29-2023

Alright Exodus, I was unaffiliated with the man talking to Mr. Arth in the clip I had no idea who he was but we shared a common dislike of someone walking around screaming into their mic "Do you know who I am cuh!"

I don't know where all the hate came from I was nothing but respectful when speaking on the fourm and I never spoke to you in game, to call someone "retards" and other such is quite uncalled for we our all adults here we can talk with resorting to words like retard.

I'm not sure when I edited a clip, and your claim of us calling him out and baiting him over is entirely false he walked up to us and started insulting us before we even started talking to him. If you would like to show me where I quote "started making references to when you killed him and then when he responded, you retards reported him" can I ask when exactly did I make a reference about him killing me?

And for you CaptSkull21, I am not sure which officer you were, but you both followed me around, one of you having a shotgun pulled on me and the other asking for my license, Arth didn't shoot until the second officer pulled a gun on me and then at the point, you were arresting me, as seen in this clip here. (also your buddy was saying "freeze" over and over again in chat which is essentially detaning me)

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16W4QphTBB8bM_/d1337DaQ0Mc7?invite=cr-MSx4VTUsMTEyNjcwNjY5LA

Its also funny how you say he was acting "extremely mingey" when I was with him the entire night and we only encountered you ONCE, and he never even spoke to you other then saying "let my man go" or whatever.

Snow, you're a child, not an adult.

You called him over and made references before your edited clip began. 

Arth is my very close homie, and you are making up lies in order to ruin his experience, and also slandering him by calling him "baby mans", what other reaction would you expect me to have to you? 

And shut yo ass up about  "but I feel it's still my obligation to show the clip of him breaking server rules"  it takes two to tango, you initiated it, and even if you didn't you could've just walked away, instead you kept calling him back making fun of him calling him a 12 year old.

Proof isn't even required to prove you were starting shit, its just so clear due to the circumstances of,

A. You didn't include the portion that led up to the incident in the clip

B. How the fuck would he know who you were, you weren't talking in vc so he can't recognize your voice, you changed your clothing, and you were in a completely differen't location. Its clear you exposed who you were when you made a reference to the pk.

The reality of what happened was, this prick lost his suit and is such a pooron that he couldn't afford a new one so he decided to harass Arth to get some sort of mental revenge.