Diverge Networks
Staff Application | Deluxe - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Application | Deluxe (/showthread.php?tid=5763)

Staff Application | Deluxe - Skyzer - 05-02-2023

In-Game Name(s): Rodriguez Florez, Tony Barman White, Marcos Miguel Bravo, Mohammed Bengali Patel
Steam Name: Skyzer
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Skzyer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634961667
Discord Username: Skyzer?!?#0001
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 6d 2h 7m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Everyday for 4-5 hours
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: I do
------------------------------------------------- 
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  My motivation to apply is mainly for my knowledge, dedication, leadership skills and my patience for people.  I have been in the Garry's Mod community for a good while and understand how roleplay servers work.  I know that I can dedicate my time to moderate the server and help others with my past moderator experiences.  I also can be a excellent leader and help others without being unprofessional or immature.  I overall can handle people who are frustrated and can help everyone to the best of my ability.*
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  The selection of my application is just as equal as others with or without any added reputation.  I know with my knowledge and skills I can handle this job just as good as others.  I know that I can learn from my experiences and become a better person with this job.  I feel that I can also bring a sense of fun and warm welcome for new players or other staff.  The best thing I can suggest for mine to be considered is my dedication and knowledge with this responsibility of a position.*
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Elitelupus DarkRP Staff Team,  Imperial RP Starwars RP Senior Admin
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have not
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I would say I am well know to a good amount of members.  My reputation on the website is not as high because I do not use the site to much, but know around many servers.  I like to make friends and be a friendly or funny as possible, so everyone can have fun.  If I had to say what others may think of me would be a amazing report because of my intentions to make friends.  Overall I feel that I can get to know more people with this position, but with what I have already I feel like I am well known.*
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: I have not.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: First I would document the situation in case someone does not report it.  I would then wait a minute or see if a report comes in to take (other servers for admins show even when off-duty). I would then get on duty and take the ticket in case another admin does not and follow protocol for the ticket.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would record the staff member doing those actions and try to stop the person from doing it.  I would begin asking why they are doing it and gather info from their side.  I then would show them the clips of evidence that involves their abusing actions and make a report on them.  
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would tell my friend to stop and give them equal punishment like everyone else.  I would give them the reasons to stop and why they should not be performing such actions on the server because it is a serious RP server.  
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Staff Application | Deluxe - Kurt The Biggest Steppa - 05-03-2023

+1 good active player

RE: Staff Application | Deluxe - vagabond - 05-04-2023

+1 written well lets hope it isnt gpt

RE: Staff Application | Deluxe - Skyzer - 05-04-2023

Its not. I spent a hour trying to write this up. I put effort into applications.

Staff Application | Deluxe - Rem - 05-05-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.