Diverge Networks
Kurts Staff application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Kurts Staff application (/showthread.php?tid=5807)

Kurts Staff application - Kurt The Biggest Steppa - 05-13-2023

In-Game Name(s): Antonio "Kings" Giodanni, Ravi Patel, Bobby Rockefeller, Jesus Rodriguez, and Collin Cobblestone
Steam Name: Tobins
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/UKRAINEMOTHAFUKA/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526506620
Discord Username: Tobins#7142
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 6 Days 12 Hours | 156 Hours Total
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 5-6 a day
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Not really, but I am open to learn.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * My motivation to apply lies in my love for the server and wanting to maintain a positive environment within the community. I have ample time to help the server due to my very open schedule and I'd love to have more things to do on the server than can leave positive impacts. I also want to increase available staff numbers during peak times when up to 20 tickets can be up at once since I know how frustrating and overwhelming it can be to deal with all the tickets at once. So in whole my motivation for applying is my dedication to the server, wanting to maintaining the positive environment, and wanting to help the staff team as much as possible during busy times.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * Even though I firmly believe we have equal fairness in applications, I think my extensive knowledge in staffing surpasses others. I also am very active within the community and to my knowledge thought of positively in the community. And I know over time from past experience that I will become better at my job overtime. I also believe in helping the community as stated in the previous question. With that I also believe treating everyone equally and unbiased leads to the best results for the server.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Icefuse MRP 3-4 Separate times as a Senior Mod spanning over the course of 3 years, and various other RP servers ranging from M-SM from 2019-2022, 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No I have not even received staff punishment on any of your servers.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I would say I have people think of me positively and that I have a good reputation I also believe the staff team doesn't have an issue with me either.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Skyzer/Deluxe
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would clip the RDM and wait for a staff member to respond since I am off duty
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would record every incident I see and make a staff report on the forums with the clips supplied. And everything after that is up to higher ranks.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would confront them kindly but if the reports still kept coming I would punish them as anyone else.

RE: Kurts Staff application - Skyzer - 05-13-2023

+1 Good application and RP's very well. Mature guy and knows a lot about Gmod.

RE: Kurts Staff application - Elite - 05-13-2023

+1 known this guy for a bit genuinely hardworking guy

RE: Kurts Staff application - Bear - 05-13-2023

Decent guy great at Rp understands rules well +1

RE: Kurts Staff application - Drive Fast - 05-14-2023

+1 Has helped me numerous times and is very active.

Kurts Staff application - Rem - 05-15-2023

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.