Diverge Networks
ltap - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: ltap (/showthread.php?tid=5829)

ltap - Upir - 05-19-2023

Your Name:luciano Padovesi/Fazzio Russo

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:1:155655459

Your Discord ID#:Upir#2000

Reason for ban:ltap

Length of ban:1 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): "first of all sorry my bad english" i really dont understand how i get the ban for ltap , i have two chars luciano padovesi this char is in jail waiting for trial so i cant ltap in this one and i have my new char Fazzio Russo that i just created,in this char i was doing only oil "u can check my bank" if i get stoped by a cop  i will just comply and will not resist since i dont have drugs, now the last time i remember to quit the game is in city hall if its was mugging then u cant mug people in city hall 
Why should you be unbanned?:i dont understand what happen, i will love to hear story of the guy that called for ltap sit

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):none

Edit: my bad i think i left the game infront of Hardware store,i just remenber i was adverting oil company and after no one show up i left.

RE: ltap - Skyzer - 05-19-2023

The reason for the ban was a Ltap that I had witnessed around a mugging. I witnessed a leave log and recognized the characters name (Fazzio Russo) the one being mugged leave. I waited 10 minutes for a rejoin thinking it could have been a simple crash but no return had happened. I then went forth and gave you the punishment of a 1 day ban for Ltap.

If you have any comments or questions please let me know!

RE: ltap - Upir - 05-19-2023

(05-19-2023, 07:35 PM)Skyzer Wrote: The reason for the ban was a Ltap that I had witnessed around a mugging.  I witnessed a leave log and recognized the characters name (Fazzio Russo) the one being mugged leave.  I waited 10 minutes for a rejoin thinking it could have been a simple crash but no return had happened.  I then went forth and gave you the punishment of a 1 day ban for Ltap. 

If you have any comments or questions please let me know!
hey thx for the reply, plz do u have clip i will love to see it.
edit: if u dont have the clip its fine just describe me the situation and how i get mugged and location where its happen.

RE: ltap - Skyzer - 05-19-2023

I am currently looking through Medal and OBS for clips. I usually like to use both for clipping, but I will be back with a clip.

Situation: I was flying around checking on players around park area but closer to the hardware store where I see a mugging occur. I watch for a bit and before I fly off I see a player Ltap. I check through logs and find your name to be the only one who had left to the recent time as others were 10-20 minutes before. I talk with the player(forgot the name) and ask them about what happened. They say it was a mugging and you had left, so I went through to wait for 10 minutes. After waiting 10 minutes of flying around and checking for players, I typed my commands to teleport to a player. I pasted your steam ID to spectate you and nothing was found. I went through and filed the punishment.

RE: ltap - Upir - 05-19-2023

(05-19-2023, 08:25 PM)Skyzer Wrote: I am currently looking through Medal and OBS for clips.  I usually like to use both for clipping, but I will be back with a clip.

Situation:  I was flying around checking on players around park area but closer to the hardware store where I see a mugging occur.  I watch for a bit and before I fly off I see a player Ltap.  I check through logs and find your name to be the only one who had left to the recent time as others were 10-20 minutes before.  I talk with the player(forgot the name) and ask them about what happened.  They say it was a mugging and you had left, so I went through to wait for 10 minutes.  After waiting 10 minutes of flying around and checking for players, I typed my commands to teleport to a player.  I pasted your steam ID to spectate you and nothing was found.  I went through and filed the punishment.
the last thing i did before leaving the game its was adverting for oil company so i can sell my oil but after no one show up i left,i was infront of hardware store if some people come up to me and point their guns at me, i didnt hear them and i didnt see them,i will not ltap for something like that i arealdy get a char "luciano Padovesi" that get arrested and may get pked in jail and i didnt ltap.

RE: ltap - Upir - 05-20-2023

The ban ends but plz next time if u gonna ban someone at least have a clip of what happened.

RE: ltap - Hue - 05-20-2023

For future reference, staff are neither required to have a clip, nor save a clip, to ban.

Expired