Diverge Networks
PK appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5842)

PK appeal - Davey - 05-22-2023

Name of Character: Jamal Davis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419342183

Your Discord ID#: Davey#3394

Date of PK: 5/21/2023

Reason for PK: Suicide

Why should you be unPK'd? I'd like to request an UnPK for my character. Here's what happened, so pretty much I was asked by another player to help him guard well he did a drug deal. He randomly mugged a cop that was near by and I was lowkey scared so I went along with it. He then had me search the cop and I told him the cop and a nice suit that was worth some cash, he turned on me killed the cop and tried to force me to drop the suit. Then, he told me to go to the window edge, claiming there were more cops outside and he wanted to show he had a hostage. He then pushed me out of the window resulting in my death/PK. I couldn't like do anything becase of his gun. This incident falls under fear RP. Please consider this.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: None

RE: PK appeal - Scrappz - 05-22-2023

he aint lying. deshaun trap davis don't play. But on some real shit, he shouldn't be PKed for evading, I forced him over the edge since he didn't give me the suit. I'm pked because of something that happened earlier in the night.

RE: PK appeal - James - 05-22-2023

You were not PKed for jumping off of World Corp even then 5 mins after I did PK you I got a video of you doing with a request to PK you for that, you were PKed due to when you were getting arrested one of your friends shot and killed you, I asked him why he did it and he said to help you get away from the police. So from what I had one of your friends killed you just so you could avoid RP and I told you this in the sit also. If you look at the rules anyway someone cannot force you under gun-point to kill yourself so if that was the case you wouldn't have been PKed even if he shot you for not following his order, but from all the evidence I had you both jumped of the top floor together which really doesn't make sense with your story. But as I said that was not the reason for your PK even though you would have been PKed for it if the prior incident didn't occur.

(05-22-2023, 12:32 AM)Scrappz Wrote: he aint lying. deshaun trap davis don't play. But on some real shit, he shouldn't be PKed for evading, I forced him over the edge since he didn't give me the suit. I'm pked because of something that happened earlier in the night.
The incident when you got PKed was the same one where he got PKed, with the suicide thing you jumped of the roof after him doesn't make much sense other than you were both jumping to avoid arrest

RE: PK appeal - Davey - 05-22-2023

(05-22-2023, 03:34 PM)James Wrote: You were not PKed for jumping off of World Corp even then 5 mins after I did PK you I got a video of you doing with a request to PK you for that, you were PKed due to when you were getting arrested one of your friends shot and killed you, I asked him why he did it and he said to help you get away from the police. So from what I had one of your friends killed you just so you could avoid RP and I told you this in the sit also. If you look at the rules anyway someone cannot force you under gun-point to kill yourself so if that was the case you wouldn't have been PKed even if he shot you for not following his order, but from all the evidence I had you both jumped of the top floor together which really doesn't make sense with your story. But as I said that was not the reason for your PK even though you would have been PKed for it if the prior incident didn't occur.

I was unaware that you were PKing me as the sit only lasted 15 seconds. Honestly I had no idea what was happening and I was PKed by you before I could even explain myself. Let me clarify here. I've already explained the World Corp situation and my main point is why should I be punished for simply trying to follow the rules? But let's focus on the gun store pk now that im aware you pkd me for it. I had just met those two guys and I barely knew them. They told me to punch the gunshop owner as a joke and in response the owner shot at me. Thankfully the police detained him before he could kill me. However, they also tried to detained me so I started running but they eventually tazed and handcuffed me. Then those guys started shooting at the police and I was also shot despite being cuffed and having no weapons on me. I honestly had no idea what was going on and I did not provoke the police in any way. Therefore I dont see why I should be PKed for that.

PK appeal - Irebelle - 05-25-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.