Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5848)

Ban Appeal - pr3ttyls - 05-22-2023

Your Name: Bao Long-Po

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199249897762

Your Discord ID#: lucy06s#7092

Reason for ban: RDM | LTAP | POs

Length of ban: 2 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): from my understanding, i didn't RDM. the guy who I killed was sniffing me because underground advertisement at the time was people sexualising me and being weird (i made a ticket about that and nobody took it) so i told him to stop multiple times when he came up to me and started doing it. When he didnt stop, i shot him. I was never brought to a sit because i left like 4 minutes after i shot him, therefore i never knew he made a ticket for it so i never intended to LTAP. My PO is back in july/august time, 9 or 10months ago. 

Why should you be unbanned? I didnt intend to LTAP because i didnt know he made a ticket, i waited for one to be made for a couple minutes before leaving the game. The "RDM" doesnt seem right because i told him multiple times to stop. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): -

RE: Ban Appeal - Marzii - 05-22-2023

I want to put my say into this since I was around and saw it happen right infront of me. I came back from being AFK to a bunch of weirdos putting advertisement sexually harassing lucy. I walk to the tire shop and this guy comes up and asks if he can sniff her, she repeatedly told him no over and over, he then crouched down at her female characters crotch and started sniffing her and she shot him for it. She stayed in the server for a good 10 minutes before logging off. That doesn’t seem like LTAP nor RDM.

RE: Ban Appeal - LucidMangos - 05-22-2023

I can confirm people were saying some perverted extremely perverted things in rumour yesterday. I wasn't around for the RDM portion and people saying things doesn't excuse an RDM but if she told him to stop I see no reason why she was banned. I honestly would like to see a clip of this myself, this whole situation is just gross even if it was an RDM. I dont think Lucy deserved this ban as an ex staff she knows the rules and I cant see her just shooting someone for no reason.

RE: Ban Appeal - James - 05-23-2023

I banned you due to the video I saw showed him walking up saying he's here about the advertisement which you made saying "10k for anyone that wants to sniff me" (not the exact words but something along those lines) this announcement also promoted all the other announcements made where you are claiming sexual harassment. so after he said that he went over to you and like you said started sniffing, I can agree very weird behaviour but without prompting it or saying anything you just shot him. then around two mins later you logged off the server you even still had the damage cooldown on when you left. the guy made the ticket around 5 minutes after being killed and due to me being one of the only staff members online it was taking a bit to get to that ticket, and by the time I did it had been 10-15 mins since you logged off so I added LTAP to the punishment. If you didn't make the advertisement basically telling people to come sniff you you wouldn't have been punished for it as it was just a bit too mingy on the guys part for anything other than a verbal or a note.

RE: Ban Appeal - Marzii - 05-23-2023

She is sleeping and the ban will most likely be over when she loads in next but since she's sleeping I will defend her. First I wanna start off with the whole reasoning she killed him, in rules in states that if someone is harassing you and you have gave them multiple warnings to stop or not to then you have the right to kill them, which she did. She told him many times not to do it and if I'm correct then she also told him while he was doing it and she was also running away from him which signifies that she wanted him to stop. Next onto the LTAP, she said that she made a ticket before he did it, if that's the case then Staff should've been active at the time to take it prior to it happening, correct?. I see it funny that the situation didn't get dealt with after she left the server, IMO I find it a fault on the Staff for not being active in the moment. If I also remember, there was like 5-6 Staff online at the moment and not a single one could get out of their roleplay scenario to help do tickets?

Ban Appeal - Irebelle - 05-23-2023

After viewing logs of the situation it is clear that yes, individuals were being weird in rumour, however you advertised for people to come sniff you for money and gave out your location to said weirdos.

Use this time to reflect on your actions and whether or not you should be conducting yourself in such a way.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules