Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5863)

Pages: 1 2

Ban Appeal - furyturtle - 05-24-2023

Your Name: Archer idk all my chars got pkd

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:104740705

Your Discord ID#:  Fury.Turtle#1938

Reason for ban: rdm ltap +more

Length of ban: perma 

Reason for appeal (apology):

Why should you be unbanned? I owe the diverge networks an apology, my actions on the server have been disorderly, to say the least. I should have never rdm'd the man who PK'd my main character in the sit, it was childish and an immature reaction on my part. I do not know why instead of continuing my RP experience on the server I thought the best course of action would be to get myself reperma'd. There have been many occasions on the server that I have committed drastic actions when there should not have been any. I know it seems like I do not care about the server but I truly do and wish to reintegrate myself back into the community. It has been a while since I had gotten banned and thought it was time for me to try and come back. There is no excuse for when I rdm'd the guy pking me, I had a rash reaction at the time did not care if I got banned because I had lost the character I spent almost 2 years on. I will not try to unpk my other character if i do get unbanned as I see it as punishment for what I did. I hope you all consider me joining back the diverge networks, and I am sorry for all my wrongdoings and misconduct throughout me playing on the server and hope you all could give me one more chance.   ʚ♡ɞ

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I lost all of my clips on medal so i dont have any

RE: Ban Appeal - Pendred - 05-24-2023

I already gave you a chance after you were perma banned before, you then proceeded to come back, do the exact same thing, THREE times before it was reinstated. And this was only in January?

Why should you have another chance?

RE: Ban Appeal - furyturtle - 05-25-2023

If you take into consideration lifting my server ban, I would be eternally thankful. I can tell you that I have taken this as a lesson and will follow the laws and regulations in the future. I'm ready to abide to any further limitations or requirements you may decide necessary for my reinstatement. I am aware that my actions not only interfered with others' games but also degraded your server's reputation. I fully accept responsibility for my choices and the effects they have had on me and other people. I want to reassure you that this experience has given me a wake-up call. I've given it some thought and realized how important it is to follow the game's regulations for the benefit of my fellow players. I'm determined to change for the better and contribute to the diverge community.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡖⠙⡢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⡿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⠶⠞⠛⠿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣇⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡾⠋⢠⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⡉⠈⠛⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⢦⣴⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠁⣀⡄⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠓⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠉⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀
⢠⣒⣊⢍⣩⢙⣩⣍⡩⡇⠀⠀⢸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡀⠀
⣸⣀⣈⣁⣀⣉plz⣀⣀⣠⣇⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡆⠘⣇⠀
⠉⠉⠉⠛⠿⠻⣯⠉⠉⠉⠀⢀⣾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⢿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⣄⠀⢠⡞⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⢸⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠋⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠁⠀⠘⣇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠟⠁⠀⠀⢻

RE: Ban Appeal - NovaLuna - 05-25-2023

(05-25-2023, 12:05 AM)furyturtle Wrote: If you take into consideration lifting my server ban, I would be eternally thankful. I can tell you that I have taken this as a lesson and will follow the laws and regulations in the future. I'm ready to abide to any further limitations or requirements you may decide necessary for my reinstatement. I am aware that my actions not only interfered with others' games but also degraded your server's reputation. I fully accept responsibility for my choices and the effects they have had on me and other people. I want to reassure you that this experience has given me a wake-up call. I've given it some thought and realized how important it is to follow the game's regulations for the benefit of my fellow players. I'm determined to change for the better and contribute to the diverge community.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡖⠙⡢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⡿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⠶⠞⠛⠿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣇⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡾⠋⢠⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⡉⠈⠛⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⢦⣴⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠁⣀⡄⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠓⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠉⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀
⢠⣒⣊⢍⣩⢙⣩⣍⡩⡇⠀⠀⢸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡀⠀
⣸⣀⣈⣁⣀⣉plz⣀⣀⣠⣇⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡆⠘⣇⠀
⠉⠉⠉⠛⠿⠻⣯⠉⠉⠉⠀⢀⣾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⢿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⣄⠀⢠⡞⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⢸⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠋⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠁⠀⠘⣇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠟⠁⠀⠀⢻
Sounds mighty like not your writing, "guacamole penis".
[attachment=311]

RE: Ban Appeal - vagabond - 05-25-2023

CHATGPT A W!

RE: Ban Appeal - Pendred - 05-25-2023

forgot to reply when I initially saw it but took me 5 words in to realise ur response was AI lol

RE: Ban Appeal - CaptSkull21 - 05-25-2023

Give the homie another chance

RE: Ban Appeal - TazerNips - 05-25-2023

"We are all mistaken sometimes; sometimes we do wrong things, things that have bad consequences. But it does not mean we are evil, or that we cannot be trusted ever afterward." - Alison Croggon

Be merciful ??‍♂️

RE: Ban Appeal - Mr_EazyBalla - 05-25-2023

Free my nigga

RE: Ban Appeal - Saleen - 05-25-2023

Free my nigga ong