Diverge Networks
PAC3 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: PAC3 (/showthread.php?tid=5866)

PAC3 - TheDrunkSail - 05-25-2023

We need Pac3 added back into the game. 

There aren't enough clothe variety for the female characters and there aren't even any custom suits for them. 

I also believe that we should have access to PAC3 considering we paid MONEY which isn't cheap. 

Staff claim PAC3 is broken but, I think that is just an excuse because some players abused the Play Model modification. So they're just saying its broken so people don't ask for their money back. 

I believe PAC3 encourages creativity on the server. I have seen some really kool Pac3 creations such as Sumo wrestlers with a functioning sumo push and samurai models. But, also you can't just disable a feature you already gave the players that paid for it. 

I am sure there is a way to navigate around the minges who abuse PAC3 like approving their models.

RE: PAC3 - Rem - 05-25-2023

I didn't know people paid for pac!!!

RE: PAC3 - Davey - 05-25-2023

(05-25-2023, 02:40 AM)TheDrunkSail Wrote: We need Pac3 added back into the game. 

There aren't enough clothe variety for the female characters and there aren't even any custom suits for them. 

I also believe that we should have access to PAC3 considering we paid MONEY which isn't cheap. 

Staff claim PAC3 is broken but, I think that is just an excuse because some players abused the Play Model modification. So they're just saying its broken so people don't ask for their money back. 

I believe PAC3 encourages creativity on the server. I have seen some really kool Pac3 creations such as Sumo wrestlers with a functioning sumo push and samurai models. But, also you can't just disable a feature you already gave the players that paid for it. 

I am sure there is a way to navigate around the minges who abuse PAC3 like approving their models.
Pac would ruin alot of aspects of the server especially custom clothing remove this post before you get clowned. - Davey

RE: PAC3 - Fox - 05-25-2023

PAC is great when used appropriately... But it's also an absolute buggy mess and very easily abuseable. Whilst it would add to better RP fundamentals it wouldn't out weigh potential abuse.

RE: PAC3 - TheDrunkSail - 05-25-2023

(05-25-2023, 04:48 AM)Rem Wrote: I didn't know people paid for pac!!!
It was a feature we once had access to as apart of donation. So yeah. technically we did pay for it.

RE: PAC3 - Marzii2 - 05-26-2023

(05-25-2023, 02:40 AM)TheDrunkSail Wrote: We need Pac3 added back into the game. 

buy new clothing for female models then.

RE: PAC3 - Booigi - 05-28-2023

Pac3, more like pac3 bitch ass niggas... guh

RE: PAC3 - Bingus - 05-29-2023

[Image: GGTZrAp.gif]

RE: PAC3 - akimbocross - 06-05-2023

If all you want it for is Japanese samurai armor and sumo gear then how about you stop watching anime and take it like a fucking man

RE: PAC3 - Booigi - 06-12-2023

pac3 is kinda shit