Diverge Networks
delete - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: delete (/showthread.php?tid=588)

Pages: 1 2

delete - Zook - 01-25-2021

delete this

RE: Ace staff report. - Chad - 01-25-2021

+1 I would first like to give my opinion on this. Everything that Zook has said in this report did happened in the sit and Ace did admit to using logs to try and find out who killed him. Now what I don't particularly like is how he justified the killing of him because he is a "minge" don't get me wrong I think they're minges too but that doesn't justify the killing nor should it in any staff sit. So with this proof he is in fact bias as stated here "He got a warning from the SIT but I would like to presume these actions farther and have this reflect on his staff character as if you are RDMing as a staff this reflects onto the server and gives a bad image and shows you aren't fit for the position you applied for. Either way you look at this if he thinks this was/is a valid kill he needs to be retrained because he can't tell what is and isn't RDM". By the way ace if you try to point out the fact and say well you're being bias. Let me just say these 2 were basically "harassing" me in general chat which I really don't care its the internet. I took the sit completely fair and I only give out punishment if they have evidence which they did. Now what I'll just being saying now is from my point of view (I don't have actual proof) but the PK that you kept trying to push with the Mexicans it really look like you told them their exact location. Also I've asked people around to get their opinion and I haven't seen anything positive all they said was you're good on your character but on you're staff the power get to your head.

Now with that said I would like conclude this statement and make it simple. I personally don't think you're fit for being a staff member for you are indeed very bias.

RE: Ace staff report. - Ace - 01-25-2021

Well, I did check after I killed you for the reason that you said you didn't do it and I felt bad. I was going to refund if it wasn't for you. But, my friend was telling me that you were running down the fire escape so I chased you down and shot you. Also, I said that I didn't hit my push to talk when you were dead, so I went to the hospital to explain why I killed you which I did. It was my mistake for not hitting my push to talk in time for that my gun one-shot you. That really all I have to say right now but, you didn't lose anything so I don't understand the anger too much but if you did and I'm missing it I will refund you on my RP char. Sorry about everything I guess it was someone who looked just like you running down from the roof.

(01-25-2021, 04:50 AM)Chad Wrote: +1 I would first like to give my opinion on this. Everything that Zook has said in this report did happened in the sit and Ace did admit to using logs to try and find out who killed him. Now what I don't particularly likeĀ  is how he justified the killing of him because he is a "minge" don't get me wrong I think they're minges too but that doesn't justify the killing nor should it in any staff sit. So with this proof he is in fact bias as stated here "He got a warning from the SIT but I would like to presume these actions farther and have this reflect on his staff character as if you are RDMing as a staff this reflects onto the server and gives a bad image and shows you aren't fit for the position you applied for. Either way you look at this if he thinks this was/is a valid kill he needs to be retrained because he can't tell what is and isn't RDM". By the way ace if you try to point out the fact and say well you're being bias. Let me just say these 2 were basically "harassing" me in general chat which I really don't care its the internet. I took the sit completely fair and I only give out punishment if they have evidence which they did. Now what I'll just being saying now is from my point of view (I don't have actual proof) but the PK that you kept trying to push with the Mexicans it really look like you told them their exact location. Also I've asked people around to get their opinion and I haven't seen anything positive all they said was you're good on your character but on you're staff the power get to your head.

Now with that said I would like conclude this statement and make it simple. I personally don't think you're fit for being a staff member for you are indeed very bias.
You saying I used logs to find who killed me after I killed him just to make sure I didn't kill him for no reason. That is the only reason I just them because if I was wrong I would have made it right by refunding. Of course, you bring the pk with the Mexicans up. Well, it's funny because I did that because I thought it was a good RP. But, also I tried to the Mexicans pked 2 days ago for robbing people on our streets so saying im bias makes no sense. THe people the Mexicans tried to kill on the boat are also my allies in RP.

Ah yes ace, I don't think you understand my main point here. You said you killed him because he is a well know "minge". First off you don't just instantly look down on him because he is a well know minge because that is bias. How do I know that you wouldn't do that to someone else? My point is that you would bring someone to a sit for example RDM you check the person who "RDM'ed" the guy warns and you see oh he has a lot of warnings must be a minge.

RE: Ace staff report. - Joker. - 01-25-2021

-1 ace is the only good mod on this server, he realized his mistake and offered comp almost immidiently, this shows he knows the server rules well. it was also a mistake for him not turning on his ptt

RE: Ace staff report. - Evil - 01-25-2021

Seems kinda biased considering you dislike Chad OOC, the points he raised were valid and the fact that there's a lack of defence proves that.

+1

RE: Ace staff report. - Kalata - 01-25-2021

-1 Sounds weird to me bro like you guys are mixing up the story, and now trying to use your friendship powers to get him out of staff. Just let the kid still have more time to improve and its not like he helped the Mexicans, The whole PK they made a ticket and he was there to assist. WTF was the man supposed to do, ignore the ticket????? Both Zook and Chad are the most irrelevant and laziest staff I know anyways with some wack ass events.

RE: Ace staff report. - lolwasdf - 01-25-2021

if you are a member of ace's faction why even type under this staff report. you obviously are going to ride your boss's nuts.

RE: Ace staff report. - Ace - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 05:03 AM)Chad Wrote: Ah yes ace, I don't think you understand my main point here. You said you killed him because he is a well know "minge". First off you don't just instantly look down on him because he is a well know minge because that is bias. How do I know that you wouldn't do that to someone else? My point is that you would bring someone to a sit for example RDM you check the person who "RDM'ed" the guy warns and you see oh he has a lot of warnings must be a minge.
I didnt kill him because he is a minge I killed him because he came down from the roof where flares were

(01-25-2021, 05:48 AM)lolwasdf Wrote: if you are a member of ace's faction why even type under this staff report. you obviously are going to ride your boss's nuts.
I dont think anyone from my faction comment sir.

(01-25-2021, 05:49 AM)Ace Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 05:03 AM)Chad Wrote: Ah yes ace, I don't think you understand my main point here. You said you killed him because he is a well know "minge". First off you don't just instantly look down on him because he is a well know minge because that is bias. How do I know that you wouldn't do that to someone else? My point is that you would bring someone to a sit for example RDM you check the person who "RDM'ed" the guy warns and you see oh he has a lot of warnings must be a minge.
I didnt kill him because he is a minge I killed him because he came down from the roof where flares were
Ace it played a part in it. You said you also shot him because he is a minge.