Diverge Networks
Black November - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Black November (/showthread.php?tid=5894)

Black November - Maalmiz - 05-27-2023

Name of Faction: Ordo Novembris

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): (I can get at least 5 but if faction is accepted)

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Secret Society

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Multi-ethnic

Name of Character running the faction: Adel Nemes

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): maalmiz#6317

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:604809922

Your Server playtime: 4 days 3 hours

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned and managed by the official DVN account? (Yes/No): : Yes, I do.

The Ordo Novembris: A Secret Society of New York City in the 80s

In the shadowy depths of New York City during the 1980s, a clandestine secret society known as the Ordo Novembris emerged. This enigmatic organization operated under a veil of secrecy, their activities shrouded in mystery. The members of the Ordo Novembris were a select group of individuals, united by their shared pursuit of power, wealth, and influence.

The society's primary source of income was derived from illicit means, specifically through drug trafficking. Exploiting the chaos and lawlessness that permeated New York City during that era, the Ordo Novembris capitalized on the rampant drug trade to amass vast fortunes. Their intricate network extended from the streets to the upper echelons of society, allowing them to maintain their grip on power and evade the prying eyes of law enforcement.

The members of the Ordo Novembris were carefully chosen, with individuals selected based on their skills, connections, and unwavering loyalty to the cause. They hailed from various backgrounds, encompassing influential figures in politics, law enforcement, and even organized crime. This eclectic mix of individuals allowed the society to operate with relative impunity, as they wielded their connections to manipulate the system to their advantage.

The Ordo Novembris established a well-structured hierarchy within their ranks. At the apex stood the Inner Circle, composed of the most influential and trusted members. This select group of individuals held the keys to the society's secrets and directed its operations. Beneath them were various subgroups, each specializing in different aspects of the illicit enterprise. From distribution networks to money laundering operations, each faction played a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the society's criminal endeavors.

To protect their interests and maintain anonymity, the Ordo Novembris employed a sophisticated system of secrecy and deception. They operated through shell companies, front organizations, and legitimate businesses that acted as facades to shield their true activities. This intricate web of cover-ups ensured that their operations remained hidden from prying eyes, enabling them to continue their criminal exploits with minimal disruption.

The story of the Ordo Novembris, with its intricate web of deceit, power, and wealth, remains shrouded in secrecy. It serves as a testament to the allure and danger of secret societies that thrive on illicit means. While their legacy may be one of infamy, the Ordo Novembris left an indelible mark on the history of New York City, a chilling reminder of the dark underbelly that lurks beneath the glitz and glamour of urban life.

RE: Black November - ZOOMER - 05-28-2023

Paramilitary factions have been overdone in the mafiaRP genre as a whole and practically serve no purpose whatsoever. Maybe yours might be different, who knows., but paramilitary factions that I've observed within my time playing mafiaRP usually devolves into either:

A. Literally becoming just like any other criminal faction, manufacturing drugs.
B. Dies due to lack of funding and activity.
C. Dies due to being investigated by law enforcement entities.

From your application alone, I can tell there's a high chance it will be most likely devolve into category A and C. There's nothing interesting that I've seen within the application itself that would stand out from the previous paramilitary faction applications that have been denied before at all. Either way, I wish you goodluck.

RE: Black November - Marzii2 - 05-28-2023

-1 low player time , backstory could use some work

RE: Black November - Maalmiz - 05-28-2023

(05-28-2023, 06:08 PM)Marzii2 Wrote: -1 low player time , backstory could use some work
 Thx for feedback, not sure why the -1 is necessary

RE: Black November - 6tens - 05-28-2023

+1 Detailed backstory and nice guy

RE: Black November - justcallmeryan - 05-29-2023

Para-Military factions if done right can add a good amount of RP to the server, however they are EXTREMELY hard to pull off properly, all mafias are operated as a sort of paramilitary however when one's main focus becomes to be one some problems arise: 

First is any paramilitary outfit needs military things to do, that's either operations against other families or protection for families, the issue is in order to get established under such a pretense it would take an understanding of every single family, every single alliance, every single hc member. I highly doubt that a player with only 4 days playtime has acquired the knowledge necessary to not die within the first month of this "paramilitary organization"

I recommend you establish yourself as a competent leader, join a faction climb the ranks and show that you can be a respected and recognized face for faction leaders to have some faith that you won't be a random nuisance that wants to run one of a billion "paramilitary factions" 

For these reasons, I will give this a -1

RE: Black November - akimbocross - 06-05-2023

damn never seen this before

RE: Black November - Fox - 06-07-2023

So as others have stated

Low playtime - I don't think you have enough RP experience to run your own faction on only 4 days. It honestly takes a lot of know how to run a successful org/

Idea - The idea has been done, but organisations like this CAN work with the right leader, but as stated above ^

Lastly. I'm pretty sure this entire application has been AI generated, which really sucks. People spend hours on their faction applications and put a lot of love into the story. You won't get approved by letting AI do all the heavy lifting for you.

RE: Black November - Maalmiz - 06-07-2023

I'd have to agree with the feedback as well as accepting the fact that I probably won't be able to handle owning a faction.

Therefor I'd like to revoke and close my application. Idk if I'm allowed to simply delete so;

APPLICATION REVOKED BY USER

Black November - Canadian-bacon - 06-17-2023

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.