Diverge Networks
Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) (/showthread.php?tid=5896)

Pages: 1 2

Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - v4mp_s0ulja - 05-28-2023

Your Name: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st

Your SteamID :STEAM_0:1:635897677

Your Discord ID#:m4cbookshawty#1738

Reason for ban: Extensive PO, RDMx2, "Low Quality Player" (Many players and a few staff would disagree) Ltap, pet flag abuse

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): apology / dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I believe I should be unbanned, or at least have a lessened ban, for these reasons. 1.) I truly do enjoy playing on the server, I hop on on almost a daily basis and a good deal of players, whether they like me or not, can admit that I do generate a good deal of RP in the server and would absolutely love to come back if I was welcome.
2) I did NOT mean to LTAP, I was high and was trying to end the Google Chrome task in my task manager, but accidentally ended Garry's Mod, which is why I rejoined shortly after to apologize and make a ticket, only to be greeted by a permaban.
3.) While I'm not sure of the relevance of this factor, I do believe personally that it is worth mentioning that the deaths caused by my admittedly wrongful petflag abuse were entirely accidental and the reaction of the vehicle to being prop pushed far exceeded my expectations of what would happen / how far it would fly. (Once again I am unsure of the factors relevance and would be very open to any forms of constructive criticism in relation to it's mention / my apology in general) 4.) I am a very active member of the server and for a good reason, this server brings me a lot of joy and I believe that the dread of a permanent ban being presented to me has truly put the genuine weight of the loss of server access into perspective and, regardless of if im unbanned or not, will improve my behavior on the server and servers to come. 
In conclusion, I hope the hardworking Diverge Networks staff team decide to unban me / lessen my ban, but if they chose to not do so, I will hold no grudges or hard feelings and accept the decision to no longer welcome me to the server. All constructive criticisms are welcomed. 

RE: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - vagabond - 05-28-2023

+1 legit appeal. good player. never seen him purposely do stuff like this so def shld be reconsidered

RE: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - Canadian-bacon - 05-28-2023

You have multiple warnings for PET abuse already and throughout the day I had witnessed you spawning specifically cinder blocks in the road, using them to flip cars, or telling whiteshirts how to use them to flip cars. You then prop pushed blowing up a car which killed 2 people. Said something to the affect of 'bye' or whatever, and instantly disconnected. Not conducive of any task manager action. I don't see much productivity in these actions and your massive ban records agrees with that, 11 bans in 3 months.

RE: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - moogrl - 05-28-2023

+1 genuinely alt f4d on accident from what I can tell at least, also pretty sure Canadian has smth personal against m4c lol

RE: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - Scrappz - 05-28-2023

+1 fun to rp with, adds life to the server. bring him back yo!

RE: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - Quartz - 05-28-2023

-1, He hardly actually roleplays and even if he does it’s very low quality. Been pkd out of probably every faction he’s been in for being a nuisance or breaking rules. I agree with the low quality player 100%

RE: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - Marzii2 - 05-28-2023

-1 I agree with quartz

RE: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - GustavoGiggle - 05-28-2023

+1 I hope he doesn't get banned before the Canal Boys become a thing.

RE: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - vagabond - 05-29-2023

(05-28-2023, 04:34 PM)Marzii2 Wrote: -1 I agree with quartz
who really asked you

RE: Thai Tho Hoang The 2st Perma appeal (dont insta deny plz) - Quailey - 05-29-2023

+1 does add genuine and fun RP to the server