Diverge Networks
Verkan Valentine PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Verkan Valentine PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=5899)

Verkan Valentine PK Appeal - Odyseisich - 05-28-2023

Name of Character: Verkan Valentine

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:539901934

Your Discord ID#: Odyseisich#6701

Date of PK: 05/25/2023

Reason for PK: Mass Mugging 

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:

The Situation 
In regards to mass mugging, I only mugged around 2-3 people over the span of 1-2 Hours. There were multiple situations that were not muggings in which I pulled out a gun due to people running over my friends, pulling a weapon on my friends, Crashing into our car, driving towards us with a vehicle etc. 

These were not Muggings as I never intended to rob these people and drew my weapon in self defense, the defense of my friend and for valid RP reasons. I understand that us drawing weapons on someone for crashing into our car, can seem like a mugging but it was clearly not, and we rped out the situation getting them to pull over as they had damaged our car, shooting someone for shooting at our friend, chasing after them in a car, etc. 

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: N/A

RE: Verkan Valentine PK Appeal - James - 05-28-2023

You may have only successfully mugged 2-3 people but you and your friends attempted to mug a lot more than that it got to the point when you tried to put everyone you saw under Fear RP where you and your friends ended up killing most of them, at the time most of them made tickets about it so i doubt they were your friends. there was nothing along the lines of needing to draw your weapons in self defence you all got in a car together rammed people of the road then pulled out your funs and started shouting at them if they ever attempted to leave you lot just shot them there was no proper escalation in any of them, it was just minggy, if they did stop and listen to you you would then tie them up and steal their shit which is a mugging and shows that all the other times were attempted muggings.

RE: Verkan Valentine PK Appeal - Odyseisich - 05-28-2023

(05-28-2023, 01:05 PM)James Wrote: You may have only successfully mugged 2-3 people but you and your friends attempted to mug a lot more than that it got to the point when you tried to put everyone you saw under Fear RP where you and your friends ended up killing most of them, at the time most of them made tickets about it so i doubt they were your friends. there was nothing along the lines of needing to draw your weapons in self defence you all got in a car together rammed people of the road then pulled out your funs and started shouting at them if they ever attempted to leave you lot just shot them there was no proper escalation in any of them, it was just minggy, if they did stop and listen to you you would then tie them up and steal their shit which is a mugging and shows that all the other times were attempted muggings.
We only mugged /attempted to mug 2-3 People Period, There were large breaks in between each. In multiple other scenarios we drew weapons as we had a valid IC reason to do so. 

For instance, A person on a bike got off a bike and pointed a gun at us and threatened us, then decided to flee in a car. We decided to follow him and forced him to stop his car. We then pointed multiple guns at him and asked him Why he was doing that and what he was doing. He decided to flee and pulled out a gun and pointed it at us, which led to us blasting him.

There are also many other scenarios, including people running over, my gang members which lead to us pulling out weapons and trying to get them to stop. This was clearly not a mugging as we were responding to their actions IC and had no intention of robbing them and never tried too. 

There was proper elevation as we had pulled out weapons due to valid reasons and only used them when our lives were threatened or the lives of our friends. We didnt just shoot them due to minor things and only shot people when we had a valid reason to Example them pulling a fucking firearm out and trying to shoot us. Running over our friend and refusing to stop, trying to run over us ETC. 

We Mugged people within buildings and alleyways away from all NPC and players. We didn't just force people to stop and tie them up due to hitting our car as you described. 

Also, there were multiple Grammatical, and spelling issues as your reply was hastily written without regard for that. I would also love to see the evidence you acted upon, as I feel as if it was  little to none, Clips, Logs, etc.

Verkan Valentine PK Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 05-29-2023

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.