Diverge Networks
False Ban/Did not even let me explain - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: False Ban/Did not even let me explain (/showthread.php?tid=5937)

False Ban/Did not even let me explain - stpkings511 - 05-31-2023

Your Name: Jonothon Fack

Your SteamID Jonothon P Fack (STEAM_0:0:87835862)

Reason for ban:
NITRP

Length of ban: 24hrs

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):
I was in jail for over an hour discussing with the cops how i wanted to do this. I told them multiple times i didnt want a lawyer and i didnt want the plea deal they offered, they brought a lawyer anyway and i told the lawyer im self representing yet he leaves my cell and asks what my charges are, even though i denied his representation, then an admin unveils himself and says “come back tomorrow you clearly dont want to rp” when in reality i did, its the cops and lawyers who were denying my right to self representing and they basically got me banned for no reason. 
[Image: biggrin.png] 
Why should you be unbanned? I know its a day ban, but it is such an illegitimate and offensive to my intelligence that an admin can just go off the rails and decide im not rping and doesnt even give me a chance to explain what i need to happen.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):N/a 

(05-31-2023, 10:29 PM)stpkings511 Wrote: Your Name: Jonothon Fack

Your SteamID Jonothon P Fack (STEAM_0:0:87835862)

Reason for ban:
NITRP

Length of ban: 24hrs

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):
I was in jail for over an hour discussing with the cops how i wanted to do this. I told them multiple times i didnt want a lawyer and i didnt want the plea deal they offered, they brought a lawyer anyway and i told the lawyer im self representing yet he leaves my cell and asks what my charges are, even though i denied his representation, then an admin unveils himself and says “come back tomorrow you clearly dont want to rp” when in reality i did, its the cops and lawyers who were denying my right to self representing and they basically got me banned for no reason. 
[Image: biggrin.png] 
Why should you be unbanned? I know its a day ban, but it is such an illegitimate and offensive to my intelligence that an admin can just go off the rails and decide im not rping and doesnt even give me a chance to explain what i need to happen.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):N/a 

I tried leaving a sidenote but accidentally sent the prompt again, 
all im saying is i wouldnt be intending on NITRP especially considering i just got unbanned after 2 years and this my first day back forreal. Like cmon guys i just wanted to have some fun and now im banned again.

RE: False Ban/Did not even let me explain - Kurt The Biggest Steppa - 05-31-2023

Hello, I was the staff member that administered the ban. You were arrested and put into cells when you made a ticket to try to kill yourself in the cells to avoid being prosecuted with the charges, and when we told you we can't do that. You DEMANDED the death sentence from the officers just to get it over with instantly. And you also brought an officer in and started mentioning you 'cousin' which was your other character that was PKed 20 minutes prior. So in whole you were not trying to RP and just wanting to die to get the whole situation over with faster and not caring that you were going to die at all. So no, you were not banned for not being able to represent yourself but the your no intent to RP in the situation.

RE: False Ban/Did not even let me explain - stpkings511 - 05-31-2023

Whats funny about that is the other admin told us to continue the rp after i brought up my cousin, which you assume is another character of mine, which it is, but the admin clearly said to continue the rp and you intervened and banned me after he said i could. So why is it that the one admin was okay with this but you werent? Oh i think i know why, because you have a distaste for me for some odd reason, so be it. But your treatment of others like this continually contradicting your peer of admins wont help you down the line.

Lets bring RayVe to the replies because he was the one who was in my sit, yet you came and hijacked the whole sit after it was getting resolved. You are such an interesting individual. Remind me of the oldguard staff of 2 years ago, quite sad.

RE: False Ban/Did not even let me explain - Kurt The Biggest Steppa - 05-31-2023

Keep in mind, you weren't banned for that I simply warned you for it verbally. I explained why you were banned. Have a splendid day.

RE: False Ban/Did not even let me explain - Canadian-bacon - 05-31-2023

Character rules
7. You may not create a new character with the name of an old character that was PK'ed. Nor are you allowed to roleplay as the son/brother/father/family member etc. of any of your past characters. Your characters should have zero relation to each other.

That being said if you can't be assed to roleplay the legal process then do not got arrested. I unbanned you only 3 days ago, expecting better from you.

RE: False Ban/Did not even let me explain - stpkings511 - 05-31-2023

So you verbally warned me then banned me, makes sense. Even though RayVe said what you “warned” me for wasnt sit worthy. Its a shame you lie so much over a videogame

I was rping the process they were shoving a lawyer down my throat when i wanted to self represent, and now im having assumptions being thrown at me saying i wanted to take the easy way out. No i was rping perfectly fine until the admin came, the one cop even opened the door and said “we are just gunna let you go” and then boom mr admin 3000 comes and bans me. Like there was zero issues until the admin made one up to give him a serotonin boost for when he bans me

Not knowing the family rule is my fault, but everything else is unwarranted and ive been extremely punished for a minute misunderstanding

Just let me sit in jail, i really dont want this overblown situation on my account wrapsheet

RE: False Ban/Did not even let me explain - Canadian-bacon - 05-31-2023

You keep whinging, anyway. I'll lower this to 6 hours because there is an element of NITRP. Going through characters and acting like an ass etc but 24 was in slight excess for what transpired.

False Ban/Did not even let me explain - Canadian-bacon - 05-31-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 6 hours.